Computers are boring

the internet has stagnated to the point where it's just fucking boring and lost any magic it had, and the real world is in a complete state of decay.
Never before has it made more sense to escape reality through technology but it's just impossible to do now.

How the fuck do you not get bored of the same shit every day?
I automated everything, my rice, my distro install, my configs. I can have my entire setup back in less than 30 minutes with a reinstall and that's mostly because of download speeds.
then using the fucking thing is even worse:
>go on Jow Forums to argue with mongoloids
>check email for work shit
>watch basedtube through mpv
>occasionally go on other boards
inb4 get another hobby, I have many and reached the apex of almost all of them
>played all the good games, yes all
>hoarded all the hardware im interested in
>hoarded all the media im interested in
>everything is 5x backed up an it's all automated anyway, all the effort needed is to just buy a new drive every few months for even more redundancy
>own my grail watch
>read all the book on /lit/'s reccomended, wrote several papers on the ones I liked out of sheer boredom and to force myself to learn various typesetting languages
>every program i use is configured to exactly my preferences, I couldn't change my rice if I tried
>not in a position to make new friends, dont have any of my old ones anymore
>too old for gay discord shit and it's botnet
>repulsed by thots and I don't work well with relationships
>no other websites interest me, not even Jow Forums anymore
>irc is too slow now to get any social interaction out of
>have a job, hate it but it pays well enough that I can tolerate it with enough caffeine
is this all?

Attached: canthelpit.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

I noticed none of your hobbies involve getting out of the chair. Perhaps you arent getting enough exercise?

I -curl 40lbs 15 reps x3 each arm, squat 4 plates on each side 5 reps x3 and bench a plate 5 reps x3 and do that shit where you lift the dumbbell behind your head 50lbs 10 reps x3- twice a week and take long walks.

excercise isn't my hobby and I only do it to stay in shape. it's boring.

have fun, user

Imagine being at computers

>le work out! it'll fix ur lyfe! bee urself!
ironic given how you fuckers hate pic related faggot but still give out basic bitch tier life advice.

Attached: jordan_b_peterson_rescue_wifes_son.png (899x897, 927K)

I'm like you in many ways, but I'm probably half way there. The main difference is I'm stuck with student debt and live with my parents. I'm jaded, I'm scared of interacting with women, all I think about is buying more upgrades and making my desktop/laptop setups more elaborate. At this point, I kind of want to join the local Jow Forums group and go shooting, since I'm at the point where I maximized the enjoyment out of technology.

you explicitly mention in your post that you have no friends and are "repulsed by thots" yet wonder why you feel anhedonic and miserable? Go to a fucking therapist and stop treating Jow Forums as one, faggot.

that's all just a consequence of technology
the modern thot is an end result, and what use are friends when everyone around you is either reading/watching inane shit or talking about inane shit?
I bet you can count the number of non consumer content related conversations you've had this year on one hand.

Attached: bearcomputer.jpg (620x465, 27K)

None of this is a consequence of technoloy, your perspective is a consequence of your own ignorance - you rationlise not pursuing friendships or relationships because you view everyone but yourself as a mindless consumer who talks about nothing of interest - what are you so afraid of user? Most of my interactions with other people don't involve discussing consumer content at all, they usually involve discussing social affairs, as you'd imagine from friends. Then we'll also often discuss current events which sometimes vears off into philosophical or political discussions, and we also talk about difficulties we are experiencing, our aspirations for the future, etc. Seriously, your view of human beings is terminally uncharitable and not very accurate. Go out there and talk to some people.

I have an insanely social job I do enough talking to people.
You'd be naive to think that it's possible to form real connections with people when technology emulates it so much "better"
The only reason you talk about le politics and le philosophy is because of social media making it popular. Each one of you is just parrotting opinions from whatever faggot company marketed to them better.

How about fuck some woman's, it might help your listless existance

>ignorance
>what are you so afraid of
sasuga it's like I'm really on reddit

how for the ever loving fuck does anyone who isn't suicidal, sick or otherwise impeded get bored with whats basically a portal to all knowledge there is?

sounds like you have a problem but it sure as shit ain't computers ... get fit, get laid, get wasted, get social contacts or whatever floats the boat

Attached: 1516216694507.jpg (600x613, 35K)

I don't use social media. You're having boring conversations with your coworkers because they're just that, your co-workers. Make some friends lol
>it is impossible to form social connections because of the technology boogyman
No, you're either not trying or people find you unpleasant to talk to. Stop blaming the problem on the grand monolith of "technology" and look at yourself in the mirror.
Not an argument

time to invent something new

How often do you get laid?

>basically a portal to all knowledge
What, the internet?
What a dumb fucking opinion to have. Other than public journals there is no knawledge on the internet. It's all flooded with literal terabytes of useless data by the second making anything worthwhile impossible to find. Couple that with search engines being glorified ad servers and you sure get a lot of knawwwlage at your disposal kek. Imagine actually thinking this.

>Make some friends lol
>look at yourself in the mirror
why are you even replying to me if you're just gonna spew plebbit tier trash? If I wanted that shit I would have gone there. Fuck off

Install a daw and start making music.

Go to Church.

Attached: santiago_matamoros1328916588005.png (354x446, 389K)

I like how you ignored the actual content of my argument and just looked for things that you could call "reddit". You made a whiny fucking blog crying about your faggot problem on a technology board, and I told you the reason you're a whiny faggot is because you neglect things like human relationships and wasted all your time ricing your faggot distro, the problem isn't the computers, the problem is you, you're a massive faggot, and should kill yourself immediately.

Do whatever you like, man. No one is forcing you. Also fuck you.

struggling to reply to this because of how much it looks like bait, it's not computers that are the problem it's you

if you don't find enjoyment out of the hobbies you've listed you're describing textbook depression and you should probably seek out a psychiatrist or take your idols advice and clean your dick bucko, and if you do somehow unironically find enjoyment out of them then you're describing apathy which probably comes from being an individualist snowflake who considers themselves too good to bother interacting with other people
honestly, you just listed nothing but traditionally very introverted hobbies, go join a fucking book club or find a hobby where you're forced to interact with peers and maybe you'll find somebody to talk with over something more than just consumer technology

>I have many and reached the apex of almost all of them
well look at you, congratulations of reaching the apex of all video games/music/tv shows/film/literature and more importantly the apex of doing things for your own enjoyment
>not in a position to make new friends
what a load of bollocks, get an extrovert hobby like learning a new language and you'll have new friends by the time the year's up
>irc is too slow now to get any social interaction out of
social interaction is not a game that you can speedrun and get instant gratification from, irc is ideally suited to building long term and long lasting personal relationships
people managed to build lifelong relationships using pen and paper, irc is by no means slow

>it's boring.
it's supposed to be boring and especially so if you're only doing it to maintain a base level of fitness, go put some time into some serious bodybuilding or cardio work and do some meditation to fix your broken 'it's boring' mindset

cont.

it's not ironic at all you fucking faggot, you can recommend basic and foundational life advice without having to suck up to every pseudo-intellectual that ever offered the same advice
>basic bitch tier life advice
then what are you afraid of faggot, go reach the apex of physical fitness also, I'm sure you're capable of it

>the modern thot is an end result
people have been writing about moral decay and degeneracy since the greeks, perhaps go and read some of those history books that /lit/ recommends that you clearly missed out on since this isn't a new or special thought
>when everyone around you is either reading/watching inane shit or talking about inane shit?
they talk about inane shit because you're too autistic to bother investing any time into building a relationship with beyond casual conversation, if you want this to continue then all you need to do is keep on being an introverted autistic cynical piece of shit

>technology emulates real relationships so much better
>hey Jow Forums why are computers boring
did you even bother to do any introspection before posting this tripe
>hurr my work is social I talk to enough people
>hurr you only talk about politics and philosophy because of social media
>hurr none of you can form free thought
you're actually a fucking brainlet

>What a dumb fucking opinion to have. Other than public journals there is no knawledge on the internet.
imagine actually believing this, if you're too dumb to see the wood for the trees all hope for you is lost

>it's like I'm really on reddit
>if you're just gonna spew plebbit tier trash? If I wanted that shit I would have gone there.
you should have stayed on reddit if all you wanted was validation
imagine being so fucking retarded that you come to a consumer technology board to complain that you can't form satisfying relationships because all of your peers only talk about consumer technology

cont.
anyway cheers for the thread OP, it's gratifying knowing that no matter how much I fuck up in life I'll never be as pathetic of a cuck as you are