Final verdict on mrs mayer?

final verdict on mrs mayer?

Attached: Marissa-Mayer-Feet-1346604.jpg (3042x4562, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 3DPD.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

She may not have been able to save yahoo but then who in the fuck could have saved yahoo. Balllmer is still trying to save yahoo. The only thread that they are holding onto is tumblr. Let that sink in. The only thing saving yahoo is tumblr. Yeah....

At least she is not ellen pao or the juicero lady. Those ladies actually fucked up and ellen pao is an idiot. Whereas Mayer did not fail by not being able to save yahoo.

Sexy mommy

imagine the noise

>inb4 someone posts her weird laughing video
Also, she's not that bad, compared to other muh wymyn CEOs like Elizabeth Holmes, that bitch is batshit insane.

>Another one of those le " I work 2000 hours a week" executives
She gets a pass for being mummy though.

i want to sniff her sweaty stinky feet.

did you ever hear that bitch laugh?

in one interview before sjw culture really took hold she said she never felt discriminated against for being a woman and never even thought about it.

huahueauhuaehuh "What do you do all day?!" huahuauhuhauheuauh XDD

hueuheueheeeuika haha go harry go, like "you feel ok? You're getting ready to type in the next command" hehehewika ika heheuheue

herpes/10

Attached: IMG_2068.jpg (253x203, 10K)

She only hired women. Then she accidentally yahoo.

Attached: 0810d4dd1.jpg (640x432, 64K)

She aged like shit because of stress and looks like a grandma now.

this

Welcome to 90 percent of humanity.

I want to see her lez out with Elizabeth Holmes.

Hot

Who gives a fuck she's wealthy as fuck and still getting hired at other places

A better CEO than most CEOs out there, actually. She's way better than the retard who runs Youtube.
Unlike other CEOs, she actually uses her product.

She's hot

Her ideas were autistically retarded and once in the real world she was exposed badly. She managed to alienate the workforce with changes to working conditions and layoffs whilst openly and crassly feathering her own nest. She struggled to offer any identifiable strategy, squandering hundreds of millions of dollars whilst jumping from one poorly executed idea to another, each ending in failure. She was dreadful. Whether no one could save Yahoo is debatable, but be honest user, she did a pretty fucking piss poor job even of managed failure

She DJ’s? Don’t see her on the lineup

Attached: AB17E948-52EA-4E9A-97F4-26FBB3E87770.jpg (750x727, 500K)

as per the user you replied to, I feel you missed the main point of his argument:
>she is not ellen pao
and this inarguable and massive plus point sets the bar for female tech ceos, sadly. Is not pao? gets a pass