This PC for 3470 USD, good deal or am I getting ripped off?

This PC for 3470 USD, good deal or am I getting ripped off?

Attached: pcspecs.png (595x859, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

komplett.se/product/11472/datorer/komplett-pc/komplett-gamer-xtreme/komplett-gamer-xtreme-i260?offerId=KOMPLETT-312-11472#
ebay.ca/itm/WINDOWS-10-PRO-32-64-BIT-WIN-10-KEY-GENUINE-LICENSE-ORIGINAL-ACTIVATION-KEY/352466456555?hash=item5210a34feb:g:L7YAAOSwwB5bpI6i:rk:1:pf:0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’d say is a good price considering that the best Razer Blade 15 costs 3k but has no i9 and the most expensive Alienware Area51m has the same specs as your build but it’s almost 6k

My suggestion is to go for it.

Attached: 8F3FE305-7A71-4FA9-B068-6038B8966536.png (480x480, 91K)

Yeah I looked at alot of this companys pre-built PC's and this one stuck out, I wanted one with an i9 since over the years I've come to learn one important thing: The bottleneck is mostly the CPU, not the GPU. And with that CPU + everything else, seems like a good price. Thanks man

get better ram, ssd and lose the hard drive.

Better as in more or from another manufacturer? Because 32GB sounds "high enough" for me

How about a
>Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SSD SATA 3.0, 2.5", up to 560/510MB/s read/write, 360TBW, 7mm
Instead of
>Samsung PM981 SSD 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD PCIe Gen3x4, M.2 NVMe, up to 3000/1800

>Processor-er

You want the M.2 SSD as your primary OS drive because it's faster than a SATA SSD

It's in swedish

>Moderkort
>Grafikkort

Yeah that would be the primary OS drive. It goes under the category of "primär lagringsenhet" which translates to "primary storage unit"

Stop bullying my cuck language

Attached: 1500591801445.png (250x354, 28K)

So replace the secondary drive with an SSD one (if I want things I store there to run a bit faster), but other than that everything's good? Possibly better/more (which one?) RAM?

Go with Radeon VII and it will be always summer in your house

I'm not good enough with these stuff to get these jokes

Just off the top of my head

>Window 10
$50
>2TB HDD
$50
>512 M.2 SSD
$100
>GTX 2080
$650
>Z390 STRIX ROG
$250
>32GB DDR4
$200
>CM ML 240
$150
>9900K
$550
>PSU
$70
>Case
$100
>warranty
$100
>total
$2270
>+20% labor cost (20% labor cost is normal rate for smallish company)
+454
>+25% tax
+681
>total labor/tax
$3405

Sounds bout right.

>25% tax
holy shit do you Eurocucks really have a 25% sales tax?

Yep, we're getting fucked hard and dry by (((them)))

Cheers for the math man. I could never have done that

You don't really *need* an SSD for your secondary (storage) drive but it might be nice to have if you ever do any large file transfers. 32GB RAM is plenty, I'm also not sure about what that other user meant by "better RAM". Pretty much all RAM these days has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, maybe he meant faster RAM with tighter timings or something which might make a tiny difference in games but it won't be very much.

I will keep this PC in my favourites and do a little bit of research on RAM and see if I can configure the RAM option for this PC with a better option.

Any recommendations for taking down the price a bit without affecting performance? Worse secondary storage, "worse" box?

>paying for windows 10
never go full retard

>buying a computer for over 200 dollars

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-11 13:17:44.png (1366x768, 461K)

It's just addition and one multiplication. Are you fucking retarded?

>Windows 10
Get the ISO for LTSC, and then buy an OEM key off ebay for $10
Or better yet, get W10 Education from your university/workplace for free if you can

Faster ssd != faster OS. The only thing NVMe SSDs are noticeably faster in is transfer speed.
Get a larger SATA ssd. In a system this expensive a HDD has no place.

I've been using Win7 all these years even to this day, installing programs to block automatic upgrades to keep my Win7. The thing is, most games nowadays are optimized to Win10, and enough time has gone by now that you can download stuff to stop Win10 spying.

If you or the company building the computer aren't going to overclock the CPU then you don't need that high-end motherboard. I'm assuming they're going to be overclocking though since you have a watercooling setup as well.

I'm not sure how much that box (case) costs but there are plenty of $100 cases out there that are good quality.

Another jobless ricefucker from Jow Forums

2270 +25% sales tax (567.5) = 2837.5

3470-2837.5= 632.5 - 30% labor cost (189.75) = $442.75 profit for company

You DON'T need to buy Windows 10 licence. Just download Magical Jellybeans and grab the old keys from your windows 7/8/Vista whatever and activate win10 with it. I've done it for 4 of my builds and it worked everytime.

It’s low speed, user.

Get 3000 at least.

>ricefucker

i wish. more like ricefapper.

Attached: hori holding her breath.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

I didn't say "don't use win10". I said "don't BUY win10" especially fucking home, the "look at me I'm a braindead sheeple normalfag retard" edition. Don't pay for
-impossible to disable surveillance
-being an update testbed
-lack of advanced system tools like group policy editor

Grab Enterprise/ltsc from torrents/mydigitallife and use that. Set updates to the enterprise channel and dedicate 1 hour per week to install security at least.

>island keyboard
>14" 1366x768
lol :)

buy a refurbished 150-200 dollar laptop
buy a refurbished console

there you go. you have both of your needs fulfilled for much less

I bought a gaming laptop in 2009 and i regretted it ever since. it's one of my regrets in life. going to college is another one of my regret

Attached: 220px-Benjamin_D._Maxham_-_Henry_David_Thoreau_-_Restored_-_greyscale_-_straightened.jpg (220x319, 14K)

if you have a 1080p tv you don't need a fucking 1080 or 4k laptop monitor

What does Enterprise/LTSC offer that should make me want it more than home edition? I really don't know these stuff, sorry.

Gaming on console is garbage tho. He could get a low end PC for that cost and fullfill all of his needs aswell. Gaming laptop is on a whole another level of retardation.

Yeah I have no interest in low end PC's just because I can get em "cheap", I have a good job and I want a good gaming PC, that's all.

console gaming is adequate if you don't play first person shooters. playing a game like grand theft auto 5 on a console is way better than playing it on a pc

-lets you set telemetshit to none or at least pretends you can set it
-advanced administrative tools are available (group policy, security policy, other management tools)
-ability to choose update channel (insider, normal, enterprise) so you can choose to get tested, certainly stable updates
-later update to sping/autumn updates so you get them only when they are mature. Last autumn update wiped clean a lot of people's documents folder or something. Shit like this won't happen on enterprise editions.
-no appstore or ability to disable appstore if you don't fancy (((apps)))
-has all the things you need for gaymen

Alright I've had good dealings with this company before, I'm sure I can get with enterprise instead of home.

One more question.

The company in question, literally right now for an hour, has some special deals, one of their deals is this PC:

komplett.se/product/11472/datorer/komplett-pc/komplett-gamer-xtreme/komplett-gamer-xtreme-i260?offerId=KOMPLETT-312-11472#

3574 dollars for this one compared to the one I showed in OP pic.

Afaik the only difference is a slightly better graphics card? Worth the price difference?

If your paying 3500 USD for a PC your goal was probably to be ripped off anyway.

>2666MHz ram
Why bottleneck the ram over everything else??
>HDD
Are you gaming from the SSD?

Shitty PSU.
Overpriced CPU.
Shitty cooler, you are getting an ATX case and buying a watercooler?
Slow RAM.
Do you need a NVMe SSD?
Shitty HDD.
Bait windows version.

So yes.

The 2080 TI is definitely worth the extra $100. If you buy the cards on their own the 2080 TI costs like $400 - $500 more than the regular 2080

Yes I'd be gaming frmo the SSD. Operating system would be on SSD aswell.

Sorry I'm not very good with PC's so you guys pointing this stuff out is good, so a 2666mhz RAM is the bottleneck in that list? Multiple people have said I need better RAM now so I'll definetely check it out

How much better PSU would I need?
So I can downgrade the case to save some money?
I'll get a better RAM
What is NVMe?
I'm considering getting an SSD for secondary storage.
I'll be getting Enterprise and not Home edition.

I'd be saving 162 dollars if I made the decision within the next 47 minutes to buy that PC. But considering the replies I'm getting I'll need to do some research that would take more than 47 minutes so I won't be getting that deal, and if I decide to get the other one I'll just fork out 162 more dollars.

You probably don't need an i9. Rather get a 9700K and put the difference towards a 2080 Ti instead.
Also don't buy Windows straight from a retailer store. I hope that warranty is free.
Get at least 3000mhz ram.

Wait that's a prebuilt? Why don't you build your own shit Sven

Okay so from what I understand guys:

1. Get a faster RAM, more than 2666 mhz
2. Can downgrade the box to save some money
3. Change secondary storage to SSD
4. Get Windows10 Enterprise instead of Windows10 Home

Anything else?

>Wait that's a prebuilt? Why don't you build your own shit Sven
I'm not good with PC's. So I'm paying other people money to do it for me. I like the company, they've provided me with fantastic customer support before, once they upgraded a faulty grahpic card with a new and better one, worth many hundreds of dollars, for 100% free.

>You probably don't need an i9.
Not very good with this stuff but from what I've come to understand is that most of the time, whenever something isn't working optimally, it has mostly been due to insufficient CPU.

Btw thank you all for your replies, you've been very helpful. Sincerely, thank you

>This will save you some money
ebay.ca/itm/WINDOWS-10-PRO-32-64-BIT-WIN-10-KEY-GENUINE-LICENSE-ORIGINAL-ACTIVATION-KEY/352466456555?hash=item5210a34feb:g:L7YAAOSwwB5bpI6i:rk:1:pf:0

You don't need a 9900k, for literally any purpose. Just get an 8700k or something cheaper like that and upgrade later when 12nm and 7nm cpus start releasing. Also, your power supply is kinda overkill, 600w would do you fine. Otherwise, looks good to me, although there's better hard drives out there. Oh and ignore everyone here, ram timings make essentially no difference for gaming.

I just noticed it's a prebuilt, in that case I don't think you're getting ripped off too bad, your PC will be overkill for pretty much any game for the next 2 years at least.

Sure but 9900K really is overkill for what seems to be a gaming build. I know because I have one.
I mean if you have the money for both the 9900K and 2080 Ti then do get it but there's not a single game that'll benefit from it for a long time.

All I wanted to say was, in that scenario you're better off prioritizing for a Ti GPU rather than Hyperthreading which won't get you more frames.

Alright, got it all now guys, thanks alot. I know what to do now.

Alright, good luck man. Make sure you save some money for some good games lmao

All I ever want

Is Bannerlord with super cranked up unit cap

Get a second SSD

High speed ram with a Intel CPU is fucking retarded

>not buying a win10 key off ebay for $5

>buying any windows key at all

>installing potential botnets (read: activators) just to avoid paying $5
yikes