In awe at the size of this lad

ABSOLUTE UNIT

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8VcDWgpIM

Attached: energizer u620s.jpg (314x314, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47387390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no fucking aux jack hahahahaha

>50 DAYS without Charging
And doubles as a deadly bludgeoning weapon should you be assaulted.

My phone can do 50 days as well

Imagine scrolling through it at night laying in bed and having it slip and fall on your head, like how shitty would that be ahah

Does it have to turned off for 49 of those days?

Unfortunately it's an absolute abomination otherwise.
They did NOTHING to take advantage of its massive size. They just took a "modern" flatsit phone with all of its worst qualities and made it large.

begone reddit thot

Attached: 1551278638630.jpg (908x1024, 139K)

The amount of blatant shilling for this random chinkbox is staggering

this. my laptop is thinner than this shit and has a headphone jack. dead product, gz.

No it can be powered on but not used. So is this phone 50 days standby or 50 days screen on time?

That accent has to put on

The fuck is that

>Three batteries stacked on top of each other
I'm sure Energizer knows what they're doing in terms of batteries, but the first thing that popped into my mind is heating and potential battery expansion issues.

There's really nothing surprising about an Indian with a natural British accent, man.

Maybe it'll be the exploding samsungs all over again but grander

>no VGA socket

??

We should send some to France.

>no SCART socket
Dropped like my first born.

Attached: 1280px-SCART_20050724_002.jpg (1280x960, 161K)

Jow Forums was right

I can't stand that poo's voice.

>android is so bloated and unoptimized that you gotta compensate for it like this

>you can't call it a phone because it's not some ultra thin fashion accessory.
>shit is actually comfortable to hold to your ear! it's not a phone OMG people will actually make CALLS on this weird thing I have no name for hahaha and they still dare call it a phone???

I hate Zoomers.

All that space, and no 3.5mm port.

Incredible.

this is so retarded. There are battery cases available for 99% of phones that matter. Why would I buy a chink shit phone attached to a fuck huge battery when I can just get a 10k mAh ZeroLemon battery case for my Note 9?

Namefags get the rope

That shit probably has enough juice in it to transmit audio straight into your brain.
I had smaller cassette players when I was a kid.

That was an acronym, not a name

Umm they did
The motorized front camera hidden in the body means they could make a phone without a notch and they only did that because it wouldn’t have taken much engineering time to implement given the huge body they had to work with

Neck yourself nigger

Bullshit. More likely it has around 14 days standby depending on battery capacity and condition.

THICC

Attached: 1542259205519748499.gif (500x281, 912K)

That's what your mom said.

was charging for 6 hours straight a part of your plan?

>fuck huge battery
>short charging time
Pick one and only one

oh god I don't want to even think about the fire that would ensue from trying to charge this battery at 2 amps.

Why didn't they put a huege speaker on it?

with as large of a battery as it is it would unironiclly handle much more charging amps than the typical 3000mah batteries in most phones

wish it looked cooler tho

Attached: iDroid-iPhone-Case-Light.jpg (685x1024, 72K)

grow up, manchild

What the fuck is this nigger's accent? Fuck me it's annoying.

He’s gay

the bbc news website (which, for non-bongs, is meant to be a reputable news site) literally referred to this as "Energizer 'thick boi' phone" in the headline
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47387390
i had to double check i wasn't being memed

>50 days without charging
>no jack
no thanks

not really a greentext

Attached: dead inside.jpg (250x250, 6K)

it looks like my lgg4 with the 8200mah battery

bbc is shit.

He has no friends or family that love him and he doesn't interact on any platform that may send him notifications

This is an explosion/fire waiting to happen, not surprised that an Arab is excited for this.

Who are they trying to market this phone to exactly? The only use I can see for such a thing is if you're going deep into areas where no one lives. OK great, but if you're on the fringes of society you're probably not gonna get a phone signal anywhere. It doesn't even look rugged like those laptops they make for scientist out in the field. It looks like it'll shatter if it falls out of my pocket if I'm scaling a small cliff.
>No headphone jack
So another dongle then? Or do they expect me to bring along bluetooth earbuds that also have a 50 day battery life?

And what were they THINKING with that name. It's practically dead on arrival. The smaller phone looks nice, too bad they plastered their awful energizer logo on the back.

Attached: getac_b300_-_fully_rugged_laptopproducts47promo_pic__42672.1383055673.350.350.jpg (224x225, 29K)

Charge cycles.

could stand about 15 seconds of him. what a ponce.

all three batteries explode at the same time

>Who are they trying to market this phone to exactly?
Me. I hate charging things so much I kept my dumbphone for the better part of a decade after it was obsolete, and when it finally gave up the ghost I chose a smartphone with low end specs and hueg battery.

Only thing keeping me from buying an Oukitel k10'000 is importing from china means no warranty.
Energizer could have my money tomorrow if they put a dang headphone jack in and flattened the stupid bump.
I used to also hold out for removable battery but that dream is long dead.

my laptop probably weighs less than that phone and it has like 7 ports

Post a review without niggers next time.

not sure which demographic they are trying to reach, but if I'm going somewhere where I need 50 days of battery I'm probably going to want to listen to some music. how long do wireless earbuds last, 3, 4 hours?

no

No jacku! Fuc yu! buyu dongoru!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-21.43.12.png (611x452, 341K)

With the way the back curves it may end up sitting just as flat as it would've if it didn't have a camera bump

You could power an x86 chip with that and get full windows, all it needs is an extra couple ports or a dock... As it is no thanks. The size seems about right for the maximum pocketable

> coaltek soc
> no jack
DOA

>drop phone
>it makes a small crater

Who is their target market?

I can see this phone being bought in corporate setting, that battery is nothing to laugh at.

I'm also tempted to buy it if the price is right, I rather have 50 days of no charging and use a bluetooth headphones.

What's the point of 50 days no charging if you're still charging your headphones every day

Jow Forums loves the thicc.

Well, they got the proportions right. Just need more ports.

Attached: 83017f72869d9bd1773a7fcd91f9a465b6df56c8b0801164bbba3cd825bb37e3.png (618x968, 530K)

Sacrifices had to be made to keep it so svelte.

Didn't the BBC make some version of their website the translates everything into bixnood?

Doesn't stop both you and your mom craving it.