To the schizo-user

i saw a thread that this based schizoposter made about his emails, but it clearly descended into a maddened rant on the state of technology and online forums. it disheartened me deeply.
to people who don't know what i'm talking about, let this be a wake-up call to you. there is nothing wrong with being a paranoid schizophrenic in modern days when the corporate government has destroyed nearly all semblance of online privacy in modern day. people may say "oh i have nothing to hide therefore nothing to fear," but this is utter bullshit. what these fucking retarded masses don't understand and hence enable corporate government to trample on the basic fundamental rights to privacy is that this is a brand new method by which the corporate government can completely ruin individuals. take a look at all the petty slander directed towards people who step out of line politically, and how they have had their lives ruined because we live in an age being destroyed by "truth." a lack of privacy means that the government has leverage over every man and woman to destroy them at a moment's notice without explanation or effort.
there's nothing wrong with wanting to be a schizo-luddite in 2019. read capitalism and schizophrenia (no, it's not marxist you fucking brainlets), and you'll understand why. normies can call us weird and schizo all they want but that will not change the fact that we are free and they are not, and we are human and they are not. SCHIZOPOSTERS RISE UP

Attached: an alien world consisting only of pain.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hz2Po1yhN98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

online privacy has never existed user keep your trash off the comms

Scizophrenia is for pussies. Change my mind.

God bless the CIA

Attached: 9da3dc7f42f952656e264a08c564ef0a.zip.gif (350x500, 670K)

Am I talking to myself again?

finally an interesting thread on Jow Forums

how could this possibly have happened in my lifetime?

Attached: 1550182938936.jpg (1024x1024, 232K)

the fact that something has always violated the rights of citizens does not change the fact it is wrong. plus, if anything, given the current state of Jow Forums i probably destroyed a worthless anime/gaming related thread anyways. you're welcome for clearing the trash off of Jow Forums and returning this board to relevant discussions on technology. see why would it be? seems like a trite "argument". it is a perception of modern society, no different than yours. if you know the facts and continue to accept it, fine by me. i am merely conjecturing that it is not wrong to be schizo.
fuck anime, get off of the communities. hasn't the MKULTRA cia project paid you enough to convert everybody here into trannies? or is it not enough for you soulless pedophile drag degenerates?

you aren't given a right to privacy online. If there's something you don't want being seen by others on the internet then don't put it on there to begin with you stupid zoomer

I feel you. Someone high up needs to make a mistake that will cause an outrage. We can only help ourselves (poorly) in the mean time. It better happen fast, people are getting too addicted to social media and making the botnet more mandatory every day. There are also those that believe the government/corporations can do no wrong.

Attached: 1385845972958.gif (462x326, 197K)

Has anyone noticed alot of really weird shit with the internet as of late? Like I'll think about something and then a few days later I'll see another user posting it, I found an old book of mine I havent read since 2012 that was about night fighters and experimental aircraft radars used over Britain and started reading it, then this morning I saw an update on warthunder about radar in aircraft. There's been so many "coincidences" like this in my life as of late I cannot ignore it

mde neverdies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

poor argument. an equivalent argument justifies totalitarian dictatorships that abuse the rights of its citizens by saying, "if you don't want to be oppressed, don't go outside." the presence of an alternative does not justify abuse. in addition, most tracking is not even done through posting. merely viewing the internet you must consent to handing over all of your device data and have it datamined by gooks and constantly tracked by google. how does your argument justify breaches of privacy that aren't a result of active engagement? should people constantly sign software licenses to even use the internet to sell their data in order to function in society?
a massive data leak would work. unfortunately, google hires so many yuppies and collects so much data that it would be near-impossible to even show everybody. alternatively, we could fight the root of the problem, which seems more feasible.
i believe this is a result of democracy, and people must be restricted from altering the fundamental rights of others in the minority who actually respect themselves as human beings. the government provides these illusions of safety and security in exchange for having a vice grip over each citizen's throat, and the corporations provide these pathetic material incentives to appeal to weak men (aka 90% of citizens) in exchange for their data (i.e. amazon alexa, etc.). ted kaczynski discusses this in his manifesto, and is why he advocates for a violent revolution rather than reform. men nowadays are so weak and accustomed that they would rather be soulless consumers than functional humans. welcome to the age of decadence, goy.
people are waking up in the age of decadence. this is what leads to the collapse of empires. look at opium in the Qing dynasty, entertainment in the Roman empire, art in the Greek empires, and finally, materialism in Western society today. for now, we must keep silent until we attain affluent positions in society to coerce.

which is literally what the people commonly classed as "SJW" or "progressive" did to the gaming industry and fucking trashed it becuase in reality they're talentless fucks hired by other talentless fucks

God bless you poor bastards who think there's a positive outcome possible from this mess.

no, you have to go outside to live but you don't have to go on the internet.

>merely viewing the internet you must consent to handing over all of your device data and have it datamined by gooks and constantly tracked by google.
Just like a landline is tied to a home address, don't use google services if you don't want logs of yourself going onto them

>how does your argument justify breaches of privacy that aren't a result of active engagement?
Entropy is a fundamental force of the universe

THEY TARGETED GAMERS

It's a small niche of people population-wise, the perfect sort of person to test this out on before the big leagues

mde is entertaining. i find great humor in how he shreds societal norms and baffles the typical social automaton in many of his confrontations. it's great stuff to be enjoyed alone. i also appreciate how sam practices self-cultivation (at least, more than most people do), and has been an inspiration for me in the gym. i'm probably going to get a power rack to lift at home like he does, but i'm not sure if i can deadlift at 6am in my apartment without getting noise complaints from fucking zoomers.
gaming is a diversion for the social outcasts who are in danger rising up and must be subjugated through further materialistic ventures. modern games are very poorly coded. why else would we need increasingly better and more expensive hardware for similar levels of graphic quality achieved more than a decade ago? it's because gaming is not "coding," it is merely artistic expression. this expression has been exploited by leftist ideologues to inject these half-truths in order to leak their ideology into the minds of the players. in addition, multiplayer games exploit psychological phenomena such as FOMO and techniques used in gambling to coerce impressionable children into playing. just play cheap singleplayer games, but still be careful.
>entropy as an argument
a principle of statistical mechanics that is parroted by pseudo-intellectuals like you to btfo people on the internet. sorry, you've outed yourself as being incapable of properly responding to arguments. on the bright side, you can post this on reddit and get karma and gold.

>a principle of statistical mechanics that is parroted by pseudo-intellectuals like you to btfo people on the internet. sorry, you've outed yourself as being incapable of properly responding to arguments.
Not an argument dude. Any method of communication carries the potential of someone listening in.

>a massive data leak would work
We've had plenty. We need a leak that will get a lot of important people killed and a nuclear power plant to blow up. Maybe it'll be enough, if people are convinced that the leak is what caused it; something unlikely and the end result would probably make the situation worse.
>government provides these illusions of safety and security
This is the chunkiest part of the whole deal and ties with what I've written in the previous sentence. You have to convince a majority of the population that they're making extreme sacrifices for little security, that they should be making any sacrifices to their liberty and that surveilance done both by governments and companies isn't only used for good. But like you said, "weak men". Seeking security is what their weakness brings them to do, and having a lot of security continues to make them weaker.
>violent revolution
I want to see another February revolution; not just because of privacy, but just general dissatisfaction with how things are run. It'd be great, but once you give it some tought there would be 0 shooting and everyone is too pussy to die anyway. We need it, though. There is a lack of sacrifice on all levels to improve life and the world for future generations.
>you don't have to go on the internet
There's plenty of shit that makes internet near mandatory, like looking for a job. It's getting worse, too.

Attached: 1472738657998.png (2048x1536, 3.94M)

alright so go to the library and use the terminal there to search job listings. On the other hand if all you do is use the internet for utility things like paying bills or looking for work I fail to see how much more people can track you that doesn't already come with traditional lines of communication for those things

agreed. nonviolent protests do little to help because that means the people already agree with your cause. these do not change, and protests that have succeeded only did so because they already had the backing of the masses. all causes radical enough to be necessitate rebellion never win the support of the people at first. the lemmings will only come to your side once they see that you are winning. that is why the only true meaningful avenue of change is force. there is little point to be a privacy evangelist. we must establish a state that favors the strong and principled, rather than the weak and materialist.

gas the schizos

GAMERS RISE UP

Fuck that schizo nogger. I was writing a long post, trying to help him communicate his problems, but he just went and deleted the thread again. I'm not going out of my way to help this fucking retard again.

̯̯̙̙̮͎͌͑u̩̹͛ͬ̔ͦͩ͊̑b͇͕̺̉͒̓i͚͓̪s̮̣̣̮̥̤ŏ̼̄̾̔̊f͇̪ț̯͛͂̈̑ͭ̉̑ ̯̣͎̯̮͋ͤ̾̒͆͆g͆͐ͧo͖e͚̞̜ͭ̒͊͆s͕̗ ͈̏sͣ̍t̫͍̙̱̦͎ͫͩ͑̓̌ͅĕ͕͚̻̄͋̈́ͩ͗a̘͕̬̪̦̝m̦̟ͨ͊ͨͬ͗̏w̖̣̄̑̀͐o̬͔̟͉̱r̘͔͈̞̋̉̀̋k̓͛s̹͇̮̥̰͔ͤ̓ ͩ̍̽̎͑ͭb̤̹͎͈̞̽ͣ̇y̱̳̟͔̬̼͑e̮̫̞̜̩͔̽͆̐̋ͅ ̜̫͕̯̠ͪ̈̎ͅͅb̥̞̥̹̱͖̖ͪ̈́̉̑y͍͎̹͉̹̮ḛ̤͇͔͗ ̙ạ͈̖̥͚͗̄́l̠̦͎͉̞ͅw̩̬̭̭̹̠̬ͧa͋̄̐̌͆̏y͎ͬ́͐͑͛s̩̮ͫ̓́̓̎̚ ͙̹͔͍̘̠̊̆̾ͅö̭͉̱͙̤͕̯́̐ͦṉ̺̖̾̋͆͛̋ ̠͍ͩ̊͑͆̒ͭ͐d̍ͩ͌̈͆̃̚r͌ͧ͐ͣ̃m̮͔͖̟͍̫͗̀͌̽ͅ

>we must establish a state that favors the strong and principled, rather than the weak and materialist.
Good times, weak men, etc. I don't think anything but another huge war will change this. With all the boomer memes on the net, I hope that people will do the right thing after it's over.

you are a fucking redditor. please leave. My onions-infested classmates made this joke in data structures. please leave faggot.

i thought i was being gangstalked for 3 months until i saw a psychiatrist and started taking brexpiprazole
but then again, maybe that was their goal

Attached: 1539227077302.jpg (640x482, 85K)

Reads like an epic anime villain speech, Jesus... Or this:
youtu.be/Hz2Po1yhN98

le dark side of reddit
epic win

epic win fellow fedora
(you)

people are too foolish to establish what is good for themselves. many times, they will indulge in hedonistic materialism and become pathetic rulers only to ruin the lives of all who come after them. democracy cannot exist, and only an authoritarian meritocratic system (read starship troopers) can effectively preserve a continuous, stable regime of strong-willed and disciplined men.
stop taking them. while excessive paranoia is certainly bad, being drugged out of your mind into a complacent docile citizen is even worse. many mental problems can be exceeded through will and determination. why have people become reliant on psychiatric medication when people's brain anatomy has not fundamentally changed? weakness and a loss of familial and social belonging, both of which can be remedied through yourself. connect to those you trust more and focus on self-cultivation. eventually, perhaps within a year or two of effort, you will be strong enough to quit the medication.
dumb zoomer. free yourself from conventions of good, evil, and other postmodern nonsense and realize that it is the pursuit of virtue and the will to act that results in true bliss in life.

Explain the pic?

>dumb zoomer. free yourself from conventions of good, evil, and other postmodern nonsense and realize that it is the pursuit of virtue and the will to act that results in true bliss in life.
This isn't helping you sound any less like an anime villain. I don't know what you're even arguing for and I don't think you do either.