Best Graphics for VRCHAT

I have a 1060 Geforce 3GB I have been tweaking with it but I still have not found the best settings for VRCHAT can anybody please help ?

Attached: vrchat.png (329x153, 60K)

there were a thread with the same details as this one before a month i think ???

For VR or on desktop, because regardless of configuration you won't get good performance in VR, the game isn't really made for it, ironically...

kill yourself.

not OP but what do you mean ?

VR I have a Vive Headset

That's so hateful

>1060 3GB
>VR
haha, fucking kill yourself if you think this is a sane thing to do
fuck off to before you do though

I am a hateful person. And this thread belongs on /v/.

Jow Forums is not your personal IT

As said
VRChat's optimizations for actual VR are non-existant. Also the 3GB version of a 1060 is probably just underpowered for this application. Dial back all the settings and hope, but I don't think you're gonna get performance you're after.

OW The edge

OW the poverty

/V/ I'm not talking about video games I'm talking about my PC and my GPU LUL

>i am not talking about video games
>please configure my video game for me
fuck off /v/ermin

VRChat has the most pajeet engineering ever. It runs like complete shit because it's built on Unity and has almost near zero optimisation.
They've done the bare minimum work possible and still managed to fuck it up. I hope there's some new social VR games coming.

>I have a 1060 Geforce 3GB
hahahahaha cucked

Posted on /v/ nobody responds so FUCK OFF BITCH ASSES

no, fuck off to reddit, you don't belong here

Play Rec room. It's actually super fun.

>tfw one of my avatars is just a shithuge polygon garbage can that i got in with hacked sdk so i can fry poorvrfags computers

VRchat is a meme gimmick fad (like VR) because current voice changing technology sucks ass.

Attached: 1550171644162.png (444x478, 262K)