Suggestions for CHEAP android based tablets...

Suggestions for CHEAP android based tablets? I remember there being a lot on Amazon but Amazon Fire has monopolized the tablet market on their site.

Attached: 466265-amazon-fire-hd-10.jpg (810x456, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7mX_ZrkSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally get a Kindle Fire 7/8 and i l l e g a l l y download Google Play on it.
ez

Not illegal

unironically buy an iPad
android tablets are a complete and total joke. buy one on 12.1 and jailbreak it or something if you must

fire hd 10 is unmatched for 100 bucks

unironically kill yourself

Not him, but seriously if you want something that isn't going to run like total shit and actually get updates, pick up a 2-3 year old ipad. That way you're not giving any money to apple.

The cheapest that also works is a Samsung T580 but for 135% of that money you can get an iPad air 2018 version with the A10 chip that will blow it out of the water both in speed and battery life.
There aren't cheap and good Android tablets.

does it stutter during video playback?

I got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 some years ago and was pretty dissapointed for the amount of money I paid for it. The drawing pen is nice but the OS is laggy as fuck.

Just get an Ipad.

Attached: index.jpg (274x184, 9K)

OP didn't ask about an Apple piece of shit, cocksuckers. Shove your Apple trash up each other's asses, then fuck off and die. Kisses.

1. Install custom ROM
2. ???
3. Profit $$$

Xiaomi mi pad 4 or mi pad 4 plus

Get used to the idea that the Tablet Market is The iPad Market.
Other tablets, if they are any good, are niche.

no
but its full of amazon ads

i bought a fire hd10 for 9980 yen.
great screen.
competent soc.

just the lock screen for me.

I really like marble. Nice look, good weight. Edges stay well defined.
>inb4 sandstonefags
It's brittle garbage and you know it!

Attached: marble-tablet-in-gibraltar-dedicated-to-the-memory-of-the-crew-of-H8TMJK.jpg (866x1390, 210K)

Can root it though which is nice. Will let you remove ads and run a custom launcher. Pretty sure the 7 is also rootable, but not the 8.

lmao pay 100 neoshekels for a commercial displayer

You're not being funny. Fuck off and die.

Nexus 7 2nd gen is still pretty good choice for the price, only real drawback is no microsd. Gorgeous screen tho and the S4 pro chipset still handles most things well enough. If youre not comfortable installing a custom rom and modding some stuff to suit it to your needs dont get it.

Attached: 1551063972646.jpg (371x410, 27K)

why would anyone want sub 10 inches android tablet if you can get 6 or 7 inches phone?

I toddlers BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7mX_ZrkSU

Mi Pad 4

Asus Zenpad, only problem is the amount of storage capacity and bloatware but its a decent piece of kit for videos and shit.

lmao what a fuckin loser. Imagine getting this mad. Android has phones. Apple have tablets. The ecosystem for android tablets is just dead, deal with it.

this. the cheapest and oldest ipad is better than an android tablet.

save your money children, that "cheap android" tablet would freeze up in a day or 2.