Why

Why everytime someone makes a post about Apple it gets reposted a million times? Legit question.

Attached: 1i7v3B7.jpg (600x315, 19K)

they're being made by idiots from the Jow Forums discord

it's the velocidensity of the drive modules inside i think

some sort of hardware reason

can anypony elaborate

le duplicate thread

XD

Attached: 1549467561333.png (234x236, 61K)

It's just one attention whore spamming. Just hide the threads and ignore him.

It's almost as if some people (or bots) are regularly making apple threads and replying to existing ones...hmm...

Some apple fanboys begin mental illness and need defent Apple even in porcelain frog forum

I'm dead serious, it's a bunch of people pretending to be stupid on purpose with the intent of making people mad combined with people pretending to be mad. Legitimately neither party is sincere but they both think the other is.
The sole purpose is to mitigate loneliness. It's really scary to witness when you have observed these patterns long enough.

Attached: 1409939538441.png (475x507, 72K)

Apple in full desperation mode.

Attached: 1540780389665.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>t. butt hurt itoy credit owner

for real tho if you use discord you should drink bleach

I opened a thread because i wanted to know if they're good for "work" or not. It stayed on topic but the janitors are deleting all apple related threads. About an hour ago there was around 5-10 of them but now they're all deleted.

What a useless and retarded question, you're almost certainly trolling.

haha you fell for it

get trolled retard

Attached: epic.jpg (474x446, 36K)

It's a pajeet who gets butthurt about apple threads.

Here's how OP's little pajeet shill trick works

>1 person makes apple thread, whether ironic or baiting or serious
>OP copy pastes their thread and uses his botnet to flood the board with 30-50 identical copies of the original thread
>Janny comes along and because janny is a fat lazy piece of hotpocket-eating shit, just deletes all of them including the original thread that was copied
>OP is happy because he got an apple thread deleted and he can now collect his daily rupees and point at how much apple users "spam"

Attached: damn.jpg (1600x2570, 282K)

imagine damage controlling this hard after you got kicked out of an internet club and fired from your aaplel pajeet spam center

Attached: 1527479854610.jpg (252x251, 30K)

I don't even own any apple products. I'm just not stupid enough to fall for falseflags. Maybe you are.

KEK

Attached: fukken_saved.jpg (600x563, 32K)

>the janitors are deleting all apple related threads
BASED JANNIES

Someone who has made Apple threads here, I'm pretty sure that it's either someone or a group of people who are trying to get people who make Apple threads banned for spam.

I made a legitimate, non joking thread asking about why Apple is hated so much here, and my thread was duplicated many times. I reported the duplicate threads and replied to the spam threads trying to redirect people back to my original thread, but still ended up getting banned for spam anyway.

Pic related, it's all of the duplicates of my thread that were made. The second to top left thread is the original.

Attached: 1551093298864.png (1893x705, 794K)

Big facts

>make shitty troll thread
>get banned
based mods