Is 5G dangerous???

I am seeing reports from medical websites saying 5G is going to fry everyone.

Can someone in telecommunications explain if this is true or false?

Thank you

This picture is related

Attached: Untitled.png (663x356, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/5g-internet-everything/20-quick-facts-what-you-need-to-know-about-5g-wireless-and-small-cells/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ctUU9F8Es8
youtu.be/vnMbZPYz2AY?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am seeing reports from medical websites saying 5G is going to fry everyone.

[citation needed]

It's non ionizing radiation. The most it could do is make you really warm.

when you say "warm" do you mean "cancer" ?

seems like you mean cancer, since "warm" is another word for cancer

it just make you glow in the dark

i'm afraid 5G will take my virginity that i am saving until marriage

>non ionizing radiation is saf-

Attached: radhsl009-non-ionizing-radiation-exists-inside-exposure-may-cause-tissue-damage-turn-off-power-and-l (420x420, 31K)

>"medical" websites
The democratization of content creation brought forth the death of expertise

By tissue damage is means burns.

From what I've read 5G would just burn you.

maybe a single 5g tower is harmless

but imagine what thousands of them would do

> Wonders if one million times nothing is still fucking nothing
Is your pseudoscience like your pseudogender?

wow you're bad at math

Right, a microwave will cause the water in your skin to heat up and burn you, but it's not going to increase your chances of getting cancer.

cool can't wait for 5g to burn me alive. but hey, at least i won't live long enough to get cancer!

Fuck off shill.
Sage, report and hide.

Attached: 1534616035687.png (2635x3052, 1.59M)

(You)

fuck of 3GPP, no one wants your cancer rays

No. And these "medical websites" are just blogs run by people with no medical training.

wow cool, a digital image on the internet

Give a powerful network of internet service to millions?

Well gee, that's sooooooo much better.

Attached: 1551202884222.gif (381x178, 6K)

we're not gonna know how harmful 5G is until it's too late. just wait till china gets 5g, then we'll know

everything in moderation.

Attached: smog-630285912.jpg (3696x2456, 371K)

ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/5g-internet-everything/20-quick-facts-what-you-need-to-know-about-5g-wireless-and-small-cells/

>Let's just put these things everyfuckingwhere, it'll be great!

This is truly extinction level retardation.

Infrared is even higher frequency than 5G and also warms flesh. If a couple watt 5G phone gives me cancer, a 60 watt heat lamp should give me turbo cancer, right?

a heat lamp is giving a constant output though, 5G is the equivalent of taking a dial up modem speaker, shoving it in your ear and dialing to the internet with the volume at 11.

>citing a website that openly believes wifi exposure can be harmful, in spite of the fact that every single study conducted with strict adherence to the scientific method has concluded it's not, as a source
Sure, let me just believe whatever garbage is written there.

>60 watt heat lamp

I could split all kinds of hairs with that analogy, but I won't because it sounds too much like bait.

In what world is constant 60 watts less power than variable but less than 10 watts?

>clearly didn't even read it
>garbage

>t. 5G shillfag

>incandescent heat lamp
>uses wattage at 100% efficiency

are you being stupid on purpose?

>60 watt heat lamp
>some percent of the 60W is converted to heat
>the remainder is emitted as heat
Seems 100% efficient at making heat.

I'll openly admit I didn't read it. I saw the big button promoting "wifitis" bullshit and saw everything I need to know about the publisher. If they can't keep their fantasy boogeymen out of long settled matters, why should I trust them to keep it out of new ones?

Other fag, but for heat the efficiency is greater than 50%, the ligh was always a side product.

So 10w vs 50w hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It depends on whether the goal is heat or light. It can't be 100% of either as it produces both.

roughly 5% of total wattage is output as "light", infrared or visible, the rest of the heat output is not infrared.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ctUU9F8Es8

the issue isnt the phone really, it's the focused beam of radiation being sent in your direction implicitly tracking your precise location

If it's any efficiency over a few percent it'll emit more watts in IR than a 5G phone emits in its spectrum.

>all these retards replying to Jow Forums concern trolling
Just sage, report and hide, you dumbfucks. Some shill has been making these threads over and over again for months, you can clearly detect him because he always uses the same set of images.

It's not a high powered beam though. It's not much higher power density than existing tech, but just where you are. So if anything you're exposed to less because you're not getting nearly as much of the radiation from others users' packets.

how is Jow Forums involved? I fail to see how this is political.

It's the sheer amount of emitters that will be deployed also.

They are always discussing this shit there, and often someone gives the epic idea of "post it on Jow Forums"

seems like the only Jow Forumstard here is you, 5g shill

Attached: 1368920174623.png (361x692, 208K)

Yes, emitting lower power in order to serve a smaller area. The signals from other cells will only reach some into the current cell. Having it go any further than that would generate excessive interference.

be that as it may or may not be, seems to the casual observer that it's more a tech health related issue.

Also, you should stop going to Jow Forums, it'll rot your brain worse than 5G ever could.

Attached: oy_fucking_vey.jpg (1196x677, 362K)

THE GLOBALISTS ARE USING 5G TO PLUG INTO THE INTERDIMINSIONAL ELF COMMUNICATION NETWORK AND COMMIT ACTS OF MIND CONTROL

Attached: MW-HE804_jones_20190228114629_ZH.jpg (890x501, 49K)

>no u
Great post my friend.

shut up

Attached: 1551407211020.png (351x443, 328K)

threads and related sub-shitposts aren't "medical websites"

Quit being such an impressionable zoom zong and do proper research.

>these websites don't fit my narrative so you shouldn't trust them
ok

>china wins the race to 5G
>chink 5g tech gets banned
>suddenly 5g is evil and causes cancer
Really makes you think. It's like (((someone))) was going to lose shekels due to this.

>unironically claiming Jow Forums is a good source
You have to go back.

youtu.be/vnMbZPYz2AY?t=100

wake up sheeple

You can get cancer from burns

Well everyone getting aids-cancer vs. going way overboard with transmitter power and being able to heat up your skin, seems like it's a bit better

>He's getting patents for mind control using wavelengths and microwaves

Those words aren't even hard to understand. 5 secs on wiki would have been enough but that was too much for even Alex.

Infrared doesn't exist

>Aids-cancer-explosion
>Possibility of getting cancer from burns you got by breaking into testing facility and exposing yourself to wattages out the ass, like a true madlad
Oh alright I see the issue

memed

Prove it exists

This is you on 5g

Attached: 1529121921078.png (1152x902, 640K)

Hell yeah, based 5G

no bro....

More composite boomer Facebook images pls

This whole podcast was a fucking wild ride.
> tfw the globalist aliens are creating humanoids to harvest organs and a governor in florida is eating retarded and crippled babies
Too much fucking redpill in one go

literally what

Its on this chart

But really infrared is just a name, it doesn't matter if you think it exists. It is just light of certain wavelengths. Do you believe in light? Then you believe in the wavelengths we call infrared. I'd love to hear your new purposed name though

Attached: quality-of-a-light-source.jpg (715x243, 85K)

Citing:
"Agostino Di Ciaula" ("2018"). "Towards 5G communication systems: Are there health implications?". "International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health", "221", "367 - 375".

Here is the entire conclusion in two parts. (1)

Conclusions
Evidences about the biological properties of RF-EMF are progressively accumulating and, although they are in some case still preliminary or controversial, clearly point to the existence of multi-level interactions between high-frequency EMF and biological systems, and to the possibility of oncologic and non-oncologic (mainly reproductive, metabolic, neurologic, microbiologic) effects.

Biological effects have also been recorded at exposure levels below the regulatory limits, leading to growing doubts about the real safety of the currently employed ICNIRP standards (Habauzit et al., 2014; Redmayne, 2016; Starkey, 2016).

Particular concerns derive from the wide (and rapidly increasing) density of wireless devices and antennas (also in view of the forthcoming 5G networks), from the increased susceptibility to RF-EMF in children (Meo et al., 2015; Redmayne, 2016; Redmayne and Johansson, 2015; Sangun et al., 2015), and from the effects of RF-EMF at a cellular and molecular level, in particular regarding the ability to promote oxidative processes (Friedman et al., 2007; Kazemi et al., 2015; Kesari and Behari, 2012), DNA damage(Duan et al., 2015; Solek et al., 2017), alterations of gene expression (Chen et al., 2014; Habauzit et al., 2014; Kim et al., 2017a; Le Quement et al., 2012; Le Quement et al., 2014; Lin et al., 2016; Millenbaugh et al., 2008; Soubere Mahamoud et al., 2016) and to influence the development of stem cells (Chen et al., 2014; Eghlidospour et al., 2017; Shahbazi-Gahrouei et al., 2016).

(2)
Epigenetic mechanisms modulating gene expression following exposure to environmental toxics are frequently involved in the pathogenesis of a number of chronic diseases, mainly in the case of early exposures determining developmental effects and the onset of chronic diseases later during life (Bianco-Miotto et al., 2017; Bird, 2007; Di Ciaula and Portincasa, 2014). Of note, the epigenome seems also to have a relevant role following RF-EMF exposure, which is able to produce micro-RNA modulation (Dasdag et al., 2015a, Dasdag et al., 2015b), chromatin remodeling and alterations of DNA repairing processes (Belyaev et al., 2009; Markova et al., 2005) and to affect the DNA methylation pattern (Mokarram et al., 2017).

Further experimental and epidemiologic studies are urgently needed in order to better and fully explore the health effects caused in humans by the exposure to generic or specific (i.e. MMW) RF-EMF frequencies in different age groups and with increasing exposure density.

However, underestimating the relevance of available results (in particular those from in vitro and animal models) do not appear to be ethically acceptable since, as has been observed reasoning in terms of primary prevention, it “is equivalent to accepting that a potential hazardous effect of an environmental agent can be assessed only a posteriori, after the agent has had time to cause its harmful effects” (Tomatis, 2002).

Results already available should be sufficient to invoke the respect of the precautionary principle (Hau et al., 2014; Lo, 2009) considering the large number of subjects involved in this form of environmental exposure and classifiable as “vulnerable” (Bracken-Roche et al., 2017), and possible interactions between multiple and heterogeneous exposures, overcoming the single-pollutant approach with the measurement of the absorbed internal dose of multiple pollutants (the concept of exposome (Wild, 2012)).

You can be burned by an intense source of non-ionizing radiation if you don't react like a rational person and move away from it as you start to feel hot. Most likely you'd move away though. It's kinda like the warning stickers on coffee that tell you the coffee is hot. You can still take a sip of it and be fine but if you tried to chug it you'll burn the shit out of yourself.

(3) Had to do 3 parts. It is pretty long...
In the respect of the WHO principle “health in all policies”, the development of new RF-EMF communication networks should be paralleled by adequate and active involvement of public institutions operating in the field of environmental health, by a revision of the existing exposure limits and by policies aimed to reduce the level of risk in the exposed population.

On the other hand, an adequate knowledge of pathophysiological mechanisms linking RF-EMF exposure to health risk should also be useful in the current clinical practice, in particular in consideration of evidences pointing to the role of extrinsic factors as heavy contributors to cancer risk (Wu et al., 2016) and to the progressive epidemiological growth of noncommunicable diseases (Pruss-Ustun et al., 2017).

>your skin
nigga microwaves only surface heat frozen shit because they have trouble penetrating frozen shit

When they're cooking yo body, all warm and shit, they go right to the center. Cook you from inside. not a good time, avoid. 1/5 stars

mmWave has been implemented for fixed point to point gigabit wireless for over a decade, and 100Mbps for several years prior to that.

Attached: c.gif (220x165, 62K)

Nope, the waves decay as they travel into your flesh. They do not skip to the center.

a bigger waste of money than "not trains"
IP bullshit peddling wizard magic while a sizable majority of burgertown is stuck with fucking 1.5Mbps DSL

kek everytime

heat rays*

>I am seeing reports from medical websites
No you're not, you raging faggot liar.

Flat Earth thread v2.0.

the real danger of 5g is IOT (internet of things), which will create a whole new market of data harvesting, spying & tracking.

the idea the 5g emits radiation is pure bullshit. through history people claim the same thing about radio, microwaves, television & computers.

and i'm pretty sure big corps & their lackeys rather have people discuss retarded conspiracies concerning 5g than the impact it will have in people's integrity

Fucking this most people are too stupid to even begin to comprehend the privacy risks having every device
in your house hooked up to the internet. Fucking normalfags are a plague on the privacy conscious users
for no good reason

funny thing is that i've heard people in the fringe talk about the privacy threat of iot years ago.

but then the conversation shifted all of a sudden and now it's all about the impact of the 5g technology itself, not the skynet features that relies on it.

"they" are trying to subvert the issues of the skynet into a discussion of harmful radiation, a subject that's already been discussed and discredited.

and funny enough, i've seen very few mainstream attempts of discrediting the 5g-death-ray bullshit. but i've seen several instances pandering to it's advocates.

if you want a 5g conspiracy, this is the one: why are everybody afraid of discussing the skynet, but not of rehashing decades old urban legends, all proved to be bogus?