Turns mouse on

>turns mouse on
>pointer flies away

Attached: 78ad756e52bf70db257ddff5bf6a2713.png (1426x765, 440K)

See the buttons back of the wheel? Those change the effective dpi. Using a higher dpi sensor at a lower dpi setting is more accurate than using a sensor that's barely enough.

pls delete this reply, we must maintain narrative that the dpi is not of the needful thx

Who /400dpi/ here?

That might sound reasonable if they weren't using the same PMW3389 sensor that every other gayming mice has. They're just shipping the same shit everyone else in a different (broken) configuration. Which is more or less standard procedure for Corsair input devices.

Attached: ic_cpidiv1.jpg (913x546, 71K)

my nigga.
g403

Objectively false.
It's better to have more accurate but lower dpi sensor than less accurate but higher dpi one simply because errors add up.

I got an old g102 :^)

go steelers

Reporting in.

what res? I got 1440p and can't see going below 800

They're using software acceleration like the filthy regressives they are.

i use 400 dpi no acceleration 1080p dual monitor

maybe could be useful on a multi 4k or 8k monitor?

Are any of you aware of any full size bluetooth mice that aren't shit?
I'm using a ThinkPad laser mouse, but it's too damn small.

That's not how DPI works you dumb nigger.

For gayming G Pro Wireless, for work you can use anything honestly. I have a cheap Cherry vertical mouse and it's good enough for anything outside of video games. MX Master is also quite popular from what I've heard.

>What is 8K

It's not bluetooth, senpai

MX Master is bt.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

I still have an mx518 and I love it.

>ITT: no one knows how to set their mouse to max DPI yet still have it act normally and enjoy high precision
>2019

Attached: 1550159351783.png (731x720, 483K)

>mouse cursor hits edge of monitor with massive force
>monitor breaks
>cursor enters outer space
>cursor flies past Voyager spacecraft

As someone with apparently larger than average hands a mouse like this has a lot of potential. There are very few options for me.
They fucked it up though. If you look at it you see it's clearly designed for a larger amerifat hand to claw but then they make m1 and m2 far too narrow.
No way are they wide enough to use comfortably.

800 here with 1080p

G403@400dpi as well (c: