I swear I've googled this

Can you make this formula smaller? I have been trying to for hours.

=IF(B1"",B1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(C1"",C1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(D1"",D1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(E1"",E1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(F1"",F1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(G1"",G1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(H1"",H1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(I1"",I1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(J1"",J1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(K1"",K1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(L1"",L1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(M1"",M1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(N1"",N1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(O1"",O1&CHAR(10),"")&IF(P1"",P1&CHAR(10),"")

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 13K)

what in the actual fuck are you trying to do?

That's really easy to do actually

Pull cells in to one cell with line breaks while ignoring empty cells. I know this is probably 100% not the way to do it...

If you could share how easy thatd be lovely

nvm figured it out

a solution share would be awesome if you did...

Pm sent

No need to be mean...

install gentoo

totally not going to solve my issue but sure

What's wrong with it how it is?

its throwing me errors in VBA.

Do you have Excel 2019?

Nope, working in 2013

Pirate 2019 and use Textjoin.

Or else write your own vba function and use that.

Ive never written vba functions before. Is there any way to simplify my formula or am I SOL?

I know, but it's my little secret

*tee-hee*

it can be our secret, yeah?

Is char10 just a space?

Was that the whole point of this thread?

This question is posted almost every day. Next time use the search function.
Thread Locked.

it is a line break

It's a new line and u just got trolled XD.

Why can't you just use &? Why are you checking if a space is blank? And then setting the value to blank?

The file i have may have no information present, and i do not want a line break to show, i just want it skipped.

Ok. I don't know how to help you if you don't even have any data. You are going to need either vba or 2019. I tried some autistic shit with double transposing the array.

Honestly you could have learned enough vba to write the function you need if you have been searching for hours.

Just Google how to write vba function to skip blank.

Use dataframes my nigger

try using python instead

Use an Excel lib with Python. Excel is powerful, but it isn’t a replacement for programming.

fuck off spamming faggot