Wtf does this mean? and why do I need to ask xiaomi to let me unlock my phones bootloader?

Wtf does this mean? and why do I need to ask xiaomi to let me unlock my phones bootloader?

my pos r5 shat the bed with the latest update (slow and overall shitty)

Attached: Capture3.png (801x555, 12K)

>Wtf does this mean?
Don't buy Chinese shit

>tripshit

Should have got an Essential PH-1.

>and why do I need to ask xiaomi to let me unlock my phones bootloader?
because chink resellers were loading malware on xiaomi phones and it was damaging to the brand

>doxxing yourself this bad

welp

t. poorfag who has to buy xiaomeme
hahaahhahaha

Have you tried turning off animations in dev settings, installing nova, and clearing app cache, + rebooting? That usually brings back my moto g4 to almost factory performance.

The $300 pocophone F1 outperforms the iPhone X and almost matches iPhone XS Max performance which costs like $1,200.

and before that it was the Zuk, before that some other shit. You guys need to stop paying 500 for chinese shit, under 300 sure

The point is why does spending your money wisely make you a poorfag? Sure I could go out at get the latest samshit folding hipster trash for $2,000 but if all I'm going to do on a phone is call/message people, web browsing, watch youtube/netflix, and maybe use it as a calculator why do I need to when a chinkshit phone that costs a fraction does the same thing?

based pocos are fucking chad.

The stated reason is to protect the phone from resellers installing badware on it.

All badware was already installed on factory by your chinese friends

Probably but it's not really any different on stock iPhones/Androids either.

that's not true, several years ago I have bought redmi note 3 from authorized reseller (ibuygou) and everything was clean, no ads and spyware (well that's assuming xiaomi itself is not spying). It came from China after two weeks.
My father broke old phone and had to get a new one very fast, so I bought him a redmi note 3 from some local reseller, who apparently bought it from some cheap shitty chinese reseller.
It came with adware + malware that used the phone for clickfarming (ad links opened in default browser randomly from nowhere).

Many people bought phones from shitty sources and thought that was original xiaomi quality, they had to stop that shit

I got a Note 5 and it came unlocked. Also my note 3 unlocked fine through that dumb interface.

The hardware in it is not the same quality, and you don't have to buy the latest flagship. If you switch phones every couple of years your method is fine but I beat mine up for many many years. Rather buy a lower chipset from a reputable company

Don't buy chinkshit phones

> that's assuming xiaomi itself is not spying
yeah, that's the joke. you were very close to figuring it out by yourself though.

BASED

If you think western phones don't have spying built in you're naive.
My reasoning is that chink phones don't have western spying, as there's no way Chinese government would be ok with that.
Chinese government doesn't give a single shit about me, I would rather use them as a way to escape western spying

I don't shill for western phones either, Mao. Botnet is botnet. By any means, please enjoy it yourself, but it is a technology board

well there isn't any alternative, as not having a smartphone means total separation from society at this point.

>buhhh muh chink botnet
>buhhh muh glow in the dark CIA niggers

>having a phone

Attached: 1538788651278.png (673x623, 268K)