What's the best program for listening to music on PC...

what's the best program for listening to music on PC, spotify is complete an utter dog shit and am not sure what else is really out there, couldn't find much besides an article from 2011 when looking for alternatives

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 251K)

Mudshark

i cannot find any existence of whatever this is at all, only a musical band

I hear foobar2k is good but I personally use Clementine

What's wrong with Spotify.

spotify is for streaming music, I dont think there is any good alternatives

if you want to listen to music get a regular media player and enjoy your FLAC autism

company itsself is ran by jews who do not pay artists close to what they earned from plays, and program & app are horseshit, as well as the UI being extremely ugly

bleh. streaming music just seems to be the most convenient way of listening to music. too much effort to download each individual song i want to listen too

can't complain since i only pay $5

You can use audacious/mpv.

That sucks about the artist thing but I love the UI and program.

>Load up PS4 or PC
>Can change music on my phone
>always find new music I like

You should try Pandora or Apple music or that other one that pays artist more tidal or something?

I can push Spotify straight to my new AV receiver so that's certainly convenient. But it also supports Deezer and a few others (Denon HEOS)

Falling for the musical jew

Not gonna make it senpai

Attached: 1551261349447.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

youtube-mps

I'm not sure what you're looking for so not sure of applicable in your case, but anyways: I'm against drm/aas garbage, so I decided to self host. I bought a raspberry pi, rented a domain and installed a dyndns client. Then I installed koel and sonerezh on respective subdomains and tested them both, while koel is generally a nice experience, it's so resource heavy that I ultimately got rid of it and use sonerezh exclusively. It's very simple, light on resources, styling it is easy and it never failed me a single time so far

>spotify is for streaming music, I dont think there is any good alternatives
I use Deezer. It's got better audio quality and random shuffle best on your favorites and most listened music

Imagine thinking Spotify is bad. Go use WinAmp so you can feel unique and special OP.

What do you think streaming is genius? It's re-downloading and then some because of Spotify's offline limit of 10000 songs.

>not streaming music in 2019 on the best platform

Unless you have the luxury of and $ for your own audiophile music room/studio in your own house, I cannot fathom your bitching

Try deezer, its pretty nice

Literally make a YouTube playlist and download it with youtube-dl, pasting just the link of the playlist.

^ This. I use deezer, don't pay a dime, get all the high fidelity music I want.

foobar2000

Wireshark maybe he means.

I don't know i soundcloud since every song I need is there and it has no ads

Spotify. It just werks

musicbee

don't forget
>hard limit of 10k songs you can like

bent fister is a great program
also, fistme.com