Motorola Moto X4
Motorola Moto Z
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 3/3T
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
Oppo Find 7
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (G900AZ/F/M/R4/R7/T/V/W8,S902L)
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (G9006V/8V)
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Duos (G9006W/8W)
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Duos (G900FD/MD)
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (G900I/P)
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (SCL23)
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (G900K/L/S)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Wi-Fi (2016)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Wi-Fi (2016)
Sony Xperia XA2
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Xiaomi Poco F1
ZUK Z1

I know that pixel and pixel XL will be getting it soon™, but not sure about other devices.

Attached: hero.png (5802x2856, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lineageos.org/Changelog-22/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no XZ1 Compact
Oh well, another year rolling with my Z5 Compact and Lineage 14.1 i guess.

>tfw still no unofficial Linage 14 or 15 S8 g950F build that works

Next time I know to just buy a device that I know has a build instead of buying it and thinking it will get support because it's a popular flagship

lineageos.org/Changelog-22/

yeah fuck yeah oneplus one rules

Is there any chance the Nexus 5X will get it? I've seen branches for LineageOS 16.0 on Github, but I'm not sure if that's confirmation it'll get it eventually or not.

>had an S5
>dad broke his S3, offered to take my phone and buy me a new one instead
>agreed to it
>stuck with an S7 now
feels bad

rip nougat

feel you gramps. S2 user here looks like im stuck at 14 too.

Are there any lineage phones with less than 5 inches display size?

Z5 Compact, that's it. However lineage just dropped support for nougat so the Z5c builds are now EOL.
The latest build has the January 2019 security patch though so it's still fine to use.

where'ss thge diownliod page ?

>No OnePlus X
Welp, I guess there is no one to pick up the support. Guess I can burry that phone I'm my drawer.

I got S5 active SM-G870F android 5.
Should I flash LOS 16?
Where can I find stock rom, samsmobile?
Features I know I will lose is private mode and samsung apps such as health.

LOS is shit though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-115809_Settings.png (1080x1920, 133K)

>I know that pixel and pixel XL will be getting it soon™, but not sure about other devices.
Well you're not out of luck with any phone with official custom ROM builds. Pixel Experience, Resurrection Remix, etc.

Test

>no Redmi Note 4 (mido) support
Fuck, I guess I'll have to wait more (at least, I hope it gets supported)

You no need lineage
miui best privacy and feature set

Attached: 1550992651168.jpg (501x585, 44K)

I'm on 14.1 and never looked back, bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-101813.png (1080x1920, 100K)

So if I have a Samsung Note 8 I'm out of luck?

Same here, bud.

>pajeet rom with google apps

pls go back to rebbit or xDa

Are those ROMs even good? I flashed Pixel Experience on my 5X a couple weeks ago but it wouldn't detect my SIM and mobile data didn't work.

>Just got Moto X4

Good Lord

You have other problems to worry about if you have a Nexus 5X. One of the "fixes" for preventing your phone from bootlooping is turning off two CPU cores... If that was implemented in the Pixel Experience, it's no wonder it had ridiculous bugs. Just give it up if you have such a device and buy a usable one.

>all of these are previous gen devices
Into the trash it goes, retarded open sores community.

>tfw still stuck on 14.1
Fuck the S7

lineage is made for third worlders with shit devices anyway lol

>Nexus 6
Probably the best phone of the last 20 years, mine is still going strong.

Me too, but I'd still love to try the new system on an actual device (performance, battery consumption, etc)

Fuck off, nigger

wasn't the official oreo lineage available for mido? I never tried because I never needed it

I guarantee this piece of shit uses LOS code

>oh no goyim why aren't you throwing your money on slightly upgraded versions of the same device anymore! Are you all fucking antisemites?
Kys chaim

where the One plus 6T tho

How do I install Lineage on Samsung Galaxy S2

Check the device's XDA forums page. They have an unofficial LineageOS 16 build for the device. It's a whole mess to get a custom recovery working on the device though since it doesn't have a separate recovery partition.

Why is there so few support for top Brands phones

I would guess pricing is the main reason. Developers can't get the device they decide to make ROMs for so easily. On the other hand, the S8 and the Note 8 don't have Treble support, so that's the limiting factor for those two.

pajeet OS

The pajeet who maintains LOS 15 had been working on LOS 16 some time ago but...
> Last Updated 2018-10-03

So what are the top phones that support nearly everything?

Only unofficial builds are pajeet tier.

Just tried to install this to my Mix 2S and it's fucking bootlooping. I followed the official instructions twice and it doesn't work. That's what I get from being an early adopter, I guess. Fuck I'm mad though. Now I have to flash something else to get a working phone and I'll have to wipe /data again if I want to go back to official LOS.

Attached: 1532370497.gif (160x158, 78K)

I'm not looking to get a new device currently because it works fine currently and the replacement I got hasn't bootlooped once. I'm just wondering if 16.0 will ever come to my phone. People on Reddit are disapointed the 5X and 6P aren't initially getting it.

You'll probably need to convert your phone to a new GSI (project treble) layout manually and then build and flash it yourself. As you may have heard about it, GSI firmwares don't need upgraded or rebuilt blobs, since they're now stored in a separate partition.

how could i get official support for my phone?
Mi Max 2
The one maintaining it introduced a bug where screen casting just shows a green screen.

Thry fucked my over again
Where is moto z2m

Attached: 15507400084770.jpg (642x640, 36K)

I'll probably upgrade from 15.1 on my OnePlus 5t when Lineage for microG repackages it.

Nice Google botnet, faggot
Google it before you respond

ive got an s7 too (flat). running lineage os 16 beta with no problems, unofficial tho.

P20 Pro, Mi Mix 2S and Poco F1 all came out less than a year ago, XA2/XA2 Ultra aren't that old either

>Huawei P20 Pro

and then people told me I'll never be able to unlock my bootloader or have custom roms

DID THEY FIXED THE GOD DAMN LOW MICROPHONE VOLUME ON THE GALAXY S5? Both nougat and oreo LOS versions had this problem on my S5 that made me return to stock marshmallow which doesn't have any microphone issues.

Is there any way to know if current 15.1 devices will be upgraded to 16.0?

>Samsung Galaxy S5 on LOS16
>S6 and S7 stick on 14.1
Why...?

Attached: 1512793412022.png (600x640, 678K)

Anything for LG G6? Install guide?

>no version for xperia L1
into the trash

Any hope for the Nexus 5?

Attached: asuka.jpg (1000x750, 491K)

>using ROM made by xda pajeets

But the entire purpose of LOS is to avoid xda pajeet ROMs, user.

>made by xda pajeets
what are you proposing then?
theres no alternative to them

Use ROM made by muricas like a gold ages

>xperia L1
>mediakek trash
into the trash

my phone as no murica maintainers.

The thing is the pajeets port LOS to new non-LOS devices with their shit.

>muh pajeets
Project Treble made this complaint pointless, even the most street-shitting ROMs for the most designated phones have all hardware working.

>have to go through long and painful process to unlock rooting for Xiaochink devices
>communicate with Chinese insectoids
>wait for a week while they decide if they let you do it
Is this whole process worth it? I would really like Lineage.

It is. Did you have to wait for 360 hours?

I'm still waiting like a dumb motherfucker, two weeks now.

Kek. Some countries have 3 or zero day like China.

Also I think they said something about making your data unprotected but in reality they must be hinting you that they're gonna sell any collected data from you so the first thing you really should do is just unlock it after purchase. Also the unlock requires you to link to an app/cloud which syncs all your photos, contacts, or anything collectible to the mi cloud so I suggest you delete the files first.

and what does Project Treble do exactly

Sirs, when udpate cum 2 Oneples 6?
Very grateful sirs.

Attached: 111.png (624x434, 106K)

>pulls official builds for Mi Note 5 the minute I got one
Fucking bullshit. Can't wait for Pajeet to build a half-assed rip of 16.0...

>all this whining
Build your own fucking ROMs then you fat yank fucks

Just installed it on my Mi Mix 2s FeelsGoodMan

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

is it hard to make a build?
the kernel and blobs are out there and the oficial lineageos guide just shows like four steps

I know user, I know
Such a good phone, mine is still as good as new and I'm not planning on replacing it anytime soon.
There are two inofficial builds for LOS16 on xda, did you try those?

Attached: its_over.jpg (400x400, 17K)

can't help but feel that google messed up big time on their redesign for multitasking.
Looks like they just tried to copy how it looks on iOS, but it makes no sense to have the cards listed in a horizontal list, since you can only see one card at a time. The old system was much better with vertical stacked cards since you could see five or six at once and dismiss them faster.

Also, the redesigned navbar is fucking shite. Hopefully lineage will always include the option to stick to the three button system.

Attached: android-p-beta-multitasking-gesture-in-hand.jpg?itok=Em_PhIUe.jpg (1600x1200, 325K)

S5 still have some german guy called Haggertk or something like that which develops the roms for it.

Also S5 probably was the most gigachad smartphone of all times:

>comfy 16:9 1080p amoled display

(actually amoled may be a drawback on many years of usage bechause of the degradation, but all samsung galaxy and note series have it)

>removable battery and IP67 water/dust protection.

(For usual situations like a splattered glass of water on it, not to submerge on a pool with it like an imbecile)

>one of the first phones with WIRELESS CHARGING
(You needed to replace the back cover with a special one for wireless charging, but still it was something awesome back in 2014)

>one of the best cameras of it's time, and the fewest that could natively record 4k@30fps back then.

(Camera it's quite bad on LOS bechause they couldn't replicate the proprietary samsung drivers so well, also the low microphone volume it's a driver issue on LOS that they could not fix it yet and you need to improvise with some patches from XDA).

Based, just switched my Mi Mix 2S to it.

>tfw P20 lite with no working custom ROMs

Glad to see my old Nexus 6 is still supported. Hpe to see the Pixels coming soon including Pixel 3 / 3XL . All the OnePlus doesn't surprise me, but why not OnePlus 6 and 6T? Are they coming soon as well? Also curious about Razer Phone 2.

Where the fuck is my XZ1 compact

I'll stick to 15.1 until 17 comes out

how are you liking it so far user?

Very nice, I'd been running an unofficial Lineage OS ROM up until now and that's been rock solid.

I've updated my google camera port to a newer version and that seems to take pictures much more quickly, so that's nice.

samsung g s 3 kindly be doing the needful ROM
-pajeetson

Does your Google Camera have Night Sight?

Yep.

Attached: IMG_20190201_171247.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Nice, I'm jelly. Hoping for LOS 16 to come to my 5X soon so I can try that, gesture navigation, and digital well-being.

I'm actually not very happy with the stock nav gestures, I use an app called Fluid Navigation Gestures instead which feels much better on a phone with no bezels.
Having all that space pissed away on a navigation bar bothers me.

Attached: 1414179429388.png (828x1200, 52K)

Still nothing for Moto G?

I've tried using FNG and I can see why people like it, but I'm not used to not having a nav bar. Also, it screws up the placement of my icons relative to my wallpaper. Have you tried the adaptive battery feature? I've been hearing it actually drains the battery faster.

I haven't gotten round to it yet, but I've heard the same and its pretty funny. I wonder what kind of testing it got?

Pocofag here giving thanks to the l-crew

Yeah, it's kind of odd. My dad has a OnePlus 6 and he's told he had general battery drain on it.