/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Perkele • Homosex argue about keyboards • ie800 arrive • anons autistic younger sister likes clicky clicky • It looks like you're attempting urethral play. Would you like help? • Okay dear • user gets chinked • user receives defective product printed upside-down • Another chinking • user upset that dear friend offer him glorious 1000fold china steal for bargain price • New phone • user has really really really good taste in music and probably good hygiene too • Dear would rather starve poor honest China man then select other reason • 革命万岁 • user buys ornaments • IEMs • More chinkings • user contributes to logistically accelerating techno-capital >Old News
• Nice handbag
• "256GB" micro SD card
• Jack Ma to the rescue
• Chink projector (and the conundrum )
• user wants to get ass cancer
• GearBESTED
• Chink brushes suck
• "Please wait"
• Breadboard & company
• Thermal paste syringes
• Small chink keyboard
• Update on chink capture card

Previous

Attached: ChineseShoppingGeneral.jpg (800x500, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/13inscreen/32875054269.html
aliexpress.com/item/Waveshare-7-inch-HDMI-LCD-H-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-with-Toughened-Glass-Cover-1024x600-IPS-supports/32848732901.html
youtu.be/HW7ISrMx-Lg
aliexpress.com/item/Japanese-Hawaiian-Shirt/32871973838.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My pudding caps came in, they're pretty nice. They would look much nicer with a matching board though.

Attached: pudding_caps.png (1055x593, 674K)

Boobies

i second this motion, and good op

looks good user

any other UK bros gotten KIKED by the (((Royal Mail))) import charges?

fucking faggots

should i ask the chink shippers to declare my goods as below £18 in future

>any other UK bros gotten KIKED by the (((Royal Mail))) import charges?
No.
>should i ask the chink shippers to declare my goods as below £18 in future
Yes.

>should i ask the chink shippers to declare my goods as below £18 in future
her royal highness would like to have a word with you about your lack of a loicence to conduct online business, m-eighty

crap, forgot pic

Attached: HM_Revenue_&_Customs.svg.png (335x200, 20K)

uwu what's this?

Attached: IMG_20190301_134232.jpg (3840x2160, 869K)

I've never had import fees on chink goods

Another buttplug.

some gayboard like a raspberry pi or a tablet/phone

Yersen Fen 2000 these are pretty nice, came with two sets of rubber tips, a set of foam and two cables one cable has ear wrap wire

Attached: IMG_20190301_134731.jpg (3840x2160, 914K)

Looks like gum disease

I bought random 18650 batteries last week, how hard are they gonna explode on me?

Well the bad news is that the capacity will be much lower than stated. The good news is that means a much smaller blast radius.

what's the deal with ordering lasers from china and having them shipped to EU countries?
i ordered a few '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''5mw''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' lasers back a few years ago and I want to order more but I recall something like laser products from china being turned away by customs

>how hard are they gonna explode on me?
It will be extremely painful...

I'm 330 lbs

these are really good but barely have any bass which kinda sucks

>kitchen utensil
What could it be?

Attached: ohboi.jpg (5312x2988, 3.65M)

knife?

what are you using them for, if it's for a vape youre gonna lose your face dont risk that kek
dildo

Attached: 62d764af2ec0acc0601cf2cebf6f08b308ac6f99.jpg (1000x1000, 660K)

Attached: yes.jpg (3629x1621, 1.66M)

Attached: stabyboi.jpg (4389x1965, 2.68M)

uwu
whoa thats pretty nice desu post webum of you flicking it open

I dislike the logo but honestly my Ganzo G729 is the best price/quality knife I have and the steel is surprisingly good.

Why is the price for Kingdian SSD so bad now?
I have some old rigs to resurrect.

>go to mailbox
>there's nothing there

Attached: äidinnussimispeli.png (393x395, 94K)

spring tension is too big to flick it in one go or im retarded
Blade and overall quality is very good, it feels like its going to last but grip material is like sandpaper made from cheap feeling plastic

Attached: asdf.jpg (5312x2988, 3.46M)

years ago I swear I saw some chinkshit tiny (7") LED screens with USB connectors and I've never been able to find any since

did I imagine it?

Where could one find a nice collection of lewd review pics?
Asking for a friend.

aliexpress.com/item/13inscreen/32875054269.html
I got this one can recomend it

>iktf bro

Attached: 1547574465974.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

hmm, bigger than what I was thinking of, would prefer a 5-6" screen
could just get an rpi touchscreen with USB input I guess

aliexpress.com

what did you mean if not that

Iso kyrpä

I've done some testing and the blade on my ganzo has better edge retention tha Opinel, Sanrenmu and Victorinox.
It's also really easy to get it razor sharp with a lansky turn box.
Great knives overall.
Only complain on min is that the screw quality isn't great, one of them got unusable after assembling the knife and I had to drill it.

More LifeSmart quantumlight blocks arrived.

Attached: 1526741159990.jpg (1600x1200, 941K)

you're a big guy

Bros, I've dropped my Redmi Note 5 a bit too much, I've cracked the outer screen terribly. The LCD still works, but there is a small, faint brown discoloration at the corner where the cracks are.

1. Are the glass replacements on Ali and other sites any good as the original glass on it?
2. Should I be worried about the small, faint brown patch?
3. If I were to buy a new phone at around $300-$350, what's the new meme at the moment? I'm looking at the Poco F1 to replace this phone

Attached: brok.jpg (1869x2565, 593K)

Where did you get those?

What's a good cheap tablet (or phablet?) Strictly for showing off my photography to people?

Using my phone is shit for it, want easily accessible my photography only on a device and show them.

So I guess good screen, and good standby do nothing battery life? Slim?

Should I go for 7 inch?

Buy a phone with plastic screen instead of glass next time.
The way you use it = you will drop it again.

>Buy a phone with plastic screen
Are there any good phones with plastic screens these days?

>The way you use it = you will drop it again
Do you think a tempered glass can help protect the screen from falls? I usually prefer to not use screen protection...

Also protects from scratches, eg dropping and having screen first skid along concrete

7 inch is like a modern phone. Maybe get a larger one.

Xiaomi, Teclast, Chuwi and so on tend to be reasonable.

Any idea of where can I get this?
apparently they was intended as a a sing headset but the mic is awesome for gaming

Attached: karaoke xiaomi.jpg (1268x664, 70K)

does anyone have experience with these $4 ground loop isolators?

want to get rid of alternator whine in my car stereo, happens when I connect my phone to box aux and 12V cig lighter port

Attached: x.jpg (1020x1020, 64K)

this one?
aliexpress.com/item/Waveshare-7-inch-HDMI-LCD-H-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-with-Toughened-Glass-Cover-1024x600-IPS-supports/32848732901.html

Not that one specifically, but the one I tried (from Biltema) worked okay except that it attenuated the bass, which was not optimal since I tried to use it for a subwoofer amplifier

Why the fuck is the last infographic update from 08/2017

Arent those like 10 bucks a piece. Are there any cheap chink ones? Surely it costs no more than like 1-2 dollars a piece to produce max.

Because you didn't make a new one

>Surely it costs no more than like 1-2 dollars a piece to produce max.
lolwut

Thanks, I will try one then

Its an LED in a plastic container with a usb plug. Yes the mold might look fancy but it surely cant cost 10 dollars to produce.

Aliexpress

>Arent those like 10 bucks a piece.
Yes
>Are there any cheap chink ones?
Not yet

Attached: 1534438818895.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

cool shit but i wouldnt give 60$ for it. Gotta wait for the 1$ a piece chink ones coming soon(tm)

Ordered an Umidigi F1. Hope I didn't make a mistake.

Attached: umif1.png (1920x900, 87K)

Should i get a refurbished xperia x/z5 compact on ali ?
Will it break after a month ?
t. fell for the small phone meme

When and where can I buy the Xiaomi ergonomic chair?
youtu.be/HW7ISrMx-Lg

Attached: Xiaomi_mi_ergonomic_chair.jpg (770x710, 46K)

Can't believe this didn't make the news.

too early

Pretty nice

Attached: IMG-20190225-WA0006.jpg (2592x4608, 1M)

what

it will probably be bad value because of the shipping cost, just get an old one from a thrift store or from a used office furniture dealership, you can replace most of the parts (gas spring, wheels)

>buy some chink shit
>get tracking number
>it's DHL

Attached: 1548808071926.gif (404x347, 1003K)

that's a good thing except for customs

live in an apartment so they never leave the package, never leave a note I can sign, and never follow the signature authorization I do online. takes a week just to receive it

DHL is still the fastes on the market.

in my country at least you get a text message and you can choose to have it delivered to a service point

UPS also do it that way.

I ordered a Z2 SE and it came with a black spot on the camera.

It costs 1299 yuan ($200) and they might put it on sale in their Xiaomi physical stores. If the quality is on par with some of the top office chair brands, it will be worth buying one since you don't have to try your luck with second hand

Anything good to blow out a keyboard or computer case?
Air dusters get expensive

Looks similar to a Steelcase leap which is around 300 dollars used. I bought one about a month ago and it is very good would recommend.

Attached: download (13).jpg (194x259, 9K)

Probably going to be as much of a problem as other chinese chairs, budget surface freight (ship) shipping purchases are not sonething you generally can get from China.

Do chinks make decent RAM?

Attached: 1550377611023.jpg (500x597, 61K)

Not yet, but they will

those "for amd only" ddr3 kits work fine on amd shit

I have bought some chink ddr2 ram and it works just fine, no problems with memtest either

Can someone suggest a decent chink soldering station?
I want to try and build mechanical keyboard.

Just get a tempered glass protector and a durable case you fucking mongoloid.

How idiots like you manage to drop your phones regularly is beyond me. "I usually prefer not to use screen protection" fuck off idiot, you obviously need it.

Are there any chink versions of Logitech Harmony universal remotes?

Attached: file.png (1061x1500, 599K)

yeah but thats ddr2 in the ddr4 era, hence "they will"

Is there any sandisk clip+ equivalent chinkshit right now? I wanna play flacs or ogg files on the go and if possible I want it to have a good audio card.

mi remote

If you look up "mi remote" on youtube it is 100% curry niggers.

All ram comes from china... or some place where people look chinese, it's all made in the same factory, I think...

Attached: 1551001020943.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

i love the randomizer

Attached: dubs_man_crazy.png (492x539, 253K)

>signature authorization
>apartment
Y tho? I used to live in an apartment and goddamn everything left without me being there got stolen.
AFAIK DHL won't leave anything in the lobby because that's stupid and if you want a package left at your apartment door they need to be able to get into the building. They don't have a key like the postman does. Even then if your neighborhood is high crime they're probably barred outright from leaving packages.

T12 kits are great for the money but you kind of need access to an iron to put it together in the first place.

I have so fucking much lego and want to sell it all, will I regret it after I become a dad?

yes

Anyone who can link me colorful and garish shirts like pic related?

Attached: 1533873800153.jpg (764x806, 161K)

aliexpress.com/item/Japanese-Hawaiian-Shirt/32871973838.html

Thanks, I wasn't referring to that one specifically, I've already got one. I was asking about similar colorful and garish clothing.

>Received at country facility
>Sent to regional sorting center
>Sent to local sorting center
Just deliver my shit already, I can't believe how the chinks actually got the package here way faster than what the faggots at my local post office deliver it to me

What's the damage?