/chairg/ - chair general

I need to buy a new desk chair from Amazon or wherever but I dunno what to buy. Needs to be cheap. Estgetics comfortable?

Attached: 71veE6ReH8L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Serta-Big-Tall-Commercial-Office-Chair-with-Memory-Foam/45822137?selected=true
m.staples.com/La-Z-Boy-Winston-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Chair-Brown-44763/product_1200191
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a Steelcase Leap and an Aeron. The Leap was $75 on Craigslist and I prefer it. Everything adjusts and it provides better support. Go find one.

Attached: Steelcase-Leap-Chair-06.jpg (600x325, 43K)

i just called a used office supply store that has one and they want $500 for it. laughing out loud

That image doesn't has the specs on the chair

it has quality cetification, and estgetics comfortable

any closeups of her feet? ;)

level of cope in this is sad as fuck literally just saying you have a aeron to say you dont like it.

if you had a 1000$ chair you would use it retard or sell it you are full of shit you never tried a aeron

best chair ever

Attached: a0268ae139408edece0ce03364bdd56c--overlord-shalltear-discus.jpg (236x326, 14K)

>cheap
you're gonna be sitting your fat ass in it for years, this is the place to spend a few extra dollars for some support and comfort, I bought a secret lab and its the fuckin kitty's titty's.

jeff bezos is already so rich find another vendor

Give me a good one

>super thick

Attached: 1487256432260.jpg (350x144, 14K)

What kind of chair do you want?

Good back support, comfy to sit in for hours, and less than $300

Attached: KAB Executive (ACS).jpg (500x668, 127K)

Done.

Attached: lgfib01358.jpg (600x600, 30K)

walmart.com/ip/Serta-Big-Tall-Commercial-Office-Chair-with-Memory-Foam/45822137?selected=true

I own this one as a half-giant. Lumbar is amazing, perforated bonded leather seating means no sweating even in 100% humidity 100degree summer days, my legs are too long for it though even at full height and my knees hurt, so I need to buy a foot rest. And at 300lbs it doesn't squeak. The arm rests are still stout as well.

Im contemplating the Steelcase Silq
Or the Hermann Miller Mirra v2.

~$600/700.

Attached: 2CC17628-BB2D-4C68-B3C4-13EFE2321FEA.jpg (1400x1400, 98K)

This motherfucker.

Attached: i-grospol-fotel-flow-net-chrome-24h.jpg (664x1200, 54K)

The Mirra's pretty good, sit on mine all day everyday, no aches anywhere, no ass pain.

I have two desks in my house you fucking retard. Retail on the Leap is also higher than the Aeron.

>chair general
What the fuck? A general for chairs?

this guy fucks. no seriously don't be cheap: you can NOT buy your spine!

SUPER THICC

Someone gave me 2 used mirra 2s the other day, and the seat on one of them developed a tear in it. I really like the chair, but something about the mesh tearing on a $500+ originally chair makes me feel weird.

I'm going to see if I can fix it, but I don't know where to get a replacement seat.

If it's a genuine mirra 2 they have a 12 year warranty. Try emailing them.

Nice curves, how many times can I use it before it breaks down and I have to get a new one? I'm talking about the girl btw.

Do not cheap out on a chair. Do not buy a meme GAYMER RACER chair either - 95% of them aren't good chairs and are too expensive for what they provide.

You want a high quality ergo chair. That means Steelcase (Leap or other models), Hermann Miller (Aeron, Embody), or Humanscale (Freedom w/Headrest). These 3 can be found in used office supply warehouses because companies buy them by the fuckload for boardrooms and shit, so these $1000+ chairs can be picked up for a fraction of that secondhand when the company gets a new crop next year, a startup closes etc...

If you are a true patrician and willing to save, Lifeform Chairs Ultimate Executive is the best I've ever seen (for a 4 figure chair. When you talk about a 5 figure recumbent workstation that's something else entirely). WIth meaningful tech upgrades they run about $2000 and are built by a small canadian company, but are far ahead of everything else I've seen to date. Unfortunately you're not likely to find many of these on sale at some office store, but just thought I'd mention it.

Get a real chair.

Don't listen to these shills with buyer's remorse trying to make you blow a grand on some useless plasticky meme chair. They keep parroting this hearsay bullshit but the reality is that most of these "ergonomic" chairs are wobbly uncomfortable pieces of trash that are no better than much cheaper ones.

It's a fucking chair and nothing else. Go to a local store, try some out and pick the one that feels comfortable. You don't need to expend this absurd amount of money to pay for Hermann Miller's aggressive marketing campaigns. It's just a chair.

>Buy our cheap plastic seat goyim
>Would I lie?

>buy our one thousand dollars plasticky piece of shit goyim
>yeah, it's TOTALLY worth the money, chairs are very complex yo!

>doesn't like expensive item
>must be cope

Attached: p7qjvwMxve1r3fop8o1.jpg (540x396, 21K)

This. I've been sitting on a chair without a backrest for years now. I don't have back issues. I change my posture and stand up regularly. An ergonomic chair is not going to do wonders for you.

No one believes you.

ESTGETICS!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

OP here

I called around, and there's an office furniture store that has 75 Steelcase Leaps, so they'd sell me an individual one for $225. I'm just gonna ask for it for $200. Sounds good to me.

Attached: LEAP-V2-PLAT-BLK-FAB-2135430088850b8fdd87844c.jpg (600x600, 31K)

all fucking day, 6 years old and comfy as fuck still

m.staples.com/La-Z-Boy-Winston-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Chair-Brown-44763/product_1200191