Corsair vs Razer

Corsair vs Razer

Which and why?
Hardware and software wise?

>inb4 rgb zoomers BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

oi stop postin comparisons, razer(tm) is clearly better

Attached: file.png (250x174, 88K)

Razor anything is hot garbage. Corsair makes good power supplies and RAM. Cant speak for their other stuff but it's better than Razer.

Attached: 1531040564937.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>hardware
Corsair
>software
Razer

both that shit is made in FACTORY 7204 in china who fucking cares.

brands are a literal scam buy a 20$ red clone from taobao

Corsair. iCue is superior to synapse now, better build quality, better products and ecosystem.

This

Razer mouses are based corsair mouses are trash. Everything else razor makes is trash

I've had a Corsair k70 mk1 for a few years now and its as solid as the day I bought it. Great keyboard.

>consumer electronics
The question you're asking implies a brand flamewar, not an actual tech comparison. Post models you wish to compare or fuck off to whatever fan forum you usually dwell.

It's GTFO, not BTFO retard
also you don't greentext that
fucking newfags

I bought a corsair harpoon for 27€ a year ago and it's light and a very good mouse overall. I also have dropped it 3 times and it still has no problem, plus it has configurable rgb. Razer mouses are expensive and will stop working when dropped. I think their headphones and mouse mats are pretty good though.

Both are shit, on hardware and software side.

>not playing your games in the cloud

Whenever you start razer synapse, it turns on mouse acceleration again. Razer is absolute garbage, and they have the edgiest en ugliest logo ever.

>both use abs keycaps with a proprietary bottom row
>both require shitty botnet software to use peripherals
>both sell their shitty products for three times their actual worth
it really just comes down to what logo you like more, because you're getting the same experience either way

Attached: disgust.png (457x380, 262K)

I got the original Corsair RGB K70 keyboard with Cherry red switches and I've had it for over 3 years, fantastic keyboard would recommend. Corsair RAM is very good too.

Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro series

> Corsair makes good power supplies and RAM
You mean Corsair’s OEMs make good PSUs such as Great Wall, Seasonic and CWT
RAM is also a funny one as no one really makes DRAM dies and it all comes from Hynix, Samsung and Micron

Logitech > Cooler Master > Zowie > Corsair > Razer > Steelseries > Dogshit > Roccat