Pajeets explain this

Pajeets explain this

Attached: 1543248030834.jpg (2048x2048, 1.16M)

What is the cow thinking, Jow Forums?

thread belongs on Jow Forums

im so fucking tired of seeing these disgusting people on this board

We (well, the traditional, not me) also hold this cow urine in drums, process it with sugar, curd and feed it as a 'fertilizer' to plants.

why are they so obsessed with excrement?

Is that why your people are starving? I mean, here kids are taught that urine is harmful for plants.

the best explanation is 'cow'. Ancient practice of worshipping the animal which gives food.

Whenever a new home is constructed, a cow is taken inside and prayers done for 'auspicious' beginning.

Ancestors thought even cow urine is worth something i guess. Does it surprise you anymore that everything is worshipped, including elephants, monkeys?

Don't forget toilets

Attached: toilet-worship.jpg (750x868, 179K)

We aren't starving now. But when population keeps growing and global warming effs the sowing season, sure, you can expect millions dying.

We did starve in the 1960s and then hybrid seeds were introduced. Which effed our soils anyway- not allowing land to recover and repeated cultivation with fertilizer inputs.

Poojeets worship detestable creatures.

Attached: 1537381261611.jpg (1024x748, 58K)

Pajeets need god fucking NOW disgusting heathens.

>thank_you_master.jpg

Attached: how_indians_eat.webm (640x316, 2.89M)

haha. Auspicious beginning for everything.

pajeets redpill me on the caste system. Why did the brahmins allowed india to go to shit

Wacky Poojeet god.

Attached: Sri-Ganesh.png (1497x1600, 1.75M)

cows are nice animals.

DISGUSTANG

>Why did the brahmins allowed india to go to shit

The same way how white:nigger population went out of control.

Also, muslim invasion. We were fighting them and population explosion is how we are still keeping them in check. Else we would have turned a theocracy like pakistan

Indians let cows trample them for a festival. Yep. Superpower by 2020 by the way.

also, tasty.

>Why don't you use toilet?

India is the prime example of what happens when a heathen religion is the religion of a civilization
>idolatry so prevalent government considers having tallest statues in the world worth funding over toilets and septic systems
>drinking cow piss
>shitting in the streets
>social hierarchies in which people are too proud to clean up shit in the streets, would rather live in literal shit
>bathing, drinking, and worshiping in extremely polluted water consisting of shit and dead bodies (i.e. Ganges, Yamuna)

If you even been to the Muslim parts of India, they're disproportionately more clean and sanitary than the average Hindu village in India.

Attached: Red-Fort-Taj-Mahal-Adoption--866x487.jpg (866x487, 50K)

if there is a saner place in India, it's those south where education has opened doorway to western thought and lifestyle.

I don't agree that muslim places are saner: they still have higher fertility rates and live in deplorable conditions.

The best quality of life is enjoyed in the southern State of Kerala where about 1/3rd of them are christians (not the converted ones, native ones).

Indiaaaa.
Incredible Indiaaaa.

hey this is nothing you didn't how they take a bath in the cow's shit

>Holy shit, pajeet kekekekekek

Yeh, sacred cows kek and prolly lurk here.

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-110722~2.png (1440x925, 985K)

"Global warming"

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-073727~2.png (1440x1752, 1.1M)

That's why they were able to drum up mockery of the Christian near the Sentelese island.

When will india step up? they have nuclear power
It's time to stop acting like subhumans

My opinion is weird.

initially the vedic people seemed to have more stable social order.
later those principles seems to have got corrupted. with Jain, Buddhist and Abrahamic influences merged in.

caste system was not birth base but based on individual temperment, it got corrupted over generation due to temperament being partly hereditary.

untouchability may have started of due to jain and Buddhist influence of Ahimsa and bramhins seemed to have adopted that to be relevant due to insane popularity of bhuddism at that point.

untouchables tended to people who dealt with dead animal material (ie, hunters, cobblers, barbers anyone working with things considered disgusting) Also it may have provided a barrier against epidemics... corrupted by emotions of disgust which run over.

Muslims are even worse than Hindus. Think about how awful you are that you're worse than that.