My boss is taking away my work from home privilege

My boss is taking away my work from home privilege
He says I should be in the office a few times a week

Attached: 6FB7D12C-2B29-4AD6-8C9F-BBFE564EDD79.jpg (750x546, 147K)

It's good for you to be around people

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

just show up at the office and do what you usually do at home.
>wear jimjams the whole day
>take frequent trips to the kitchen to make yourself something to sip on
>take a 2 hour lunch break
>have Jow Forums threads open on your 2nd screen
>jerk off for a bit then once you cum get dozey and watch some youtube videos
>answer all emails but appear as busy on the voice call system
after a week of this they'll be begging you to stay at home

>not taking advantage of batman-onesie-to-work day

Kek
I'm usually sitting on meeting in underwear
Sometimes I'm even getting ready to take a shower and someone calls my phone so I'm standing there with no clothes on and have to take an emergency meeting

I wish my job would hardline people this fucking much.

>black lives matter
Spot a single black person in that photo.

Boomers gave cubicles a bad name. Office Space and the like made it seems lifeless and horrible. Now we have these meme open offices which are literal hell. Cubicles are great desu. Thanks boomers.

Depend on the work environment and field.

I would quit an open office space like this though.

We have an open environment
So I dont know how this is good

People like you are the reason that being a straight white male is unacceptable in today's society

I don't mind white people, I just find it hypocritical when they pretend to care about minorities. If you're like "fuck blacks" then say it. Don't put fucking BLM posters up in your office.

be glad. I would protest if I had to work from home because the moment any work related file touches your personal harddrive, the harddrive belongs to the company. I know people in here are gonna protest about it and this isn't really true, but if you get in front of a court because you do not want to hand out your harddrive then you got some problems. You must as the company must be sure that you really deleted all files that belong to them. You can get also in more trouble if you encrypted it and don't know your password or some shit. Well that reminds me of a lot of shit.

somehow this open-office meme feels more claustriphobc than programming in my closet.

> the moment any work related file touches your personal harddrive, the harddrive belongs to the company
Depends on your contract.
And then again, "working from home" doesn't mean "using your own PC". It could be a company's PC, or maybe a VM with a remote access via VPN.

>You must as the company must be sure that you really deleted all files that belong to them.
Wait. How the hell can they do this if I can't, for example, seize Facebook's data to be sure all my files are deleted from it?
Under what law is a company more special than an individual in this regard? Why is it legally more important for a company to protect its data than an individual?

I'm so sick of living in a society where individual lives are literally seen as secondary to corporate lives by the legal system. Where people can be sued (ruining their entire fucking life) by companies for doing the exact same thing the company does, and the company gets off with nothing but a slap on the wrist.

so what is it, few times in the office or no longer working at home at all? make up your mind dumb frogposter

Attached: 1551175736649.gif (399x152, 135K)

This. I love my cube, I would pass on an offer if it was open office meme shit.

>Literally hell

Dark satanic mills indeed.

Attached: industrial revolution.jpg (1024x650, 330K)

I want my cubicle. Not this or some dystopian iWagecage.

I can't help but feel that this is a violation of several health and safety codes

Fuck blacks.

Boss just took my work from office privilege away

>2019
>being a wage slave