Where the fuck can i actually buy this thing? i can't find a single way to buy it, not even a fucking price

where the fuck can i actually buy this thing? i can't find a single way to buy it, not even a fucking price

Attached: energizer_unit_vsavov7.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/energizer-phones-106.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Local weapons dealer, under explosives.

local bookstore, under door stoppers.

They haven't even announced a release date yet, be patient.

Local building materials store, under bricks.

gsmarena.com/energizer-phones-106.php
this is all i could find

why is this being shilled so hard on Jow Forums?

Kek

Local office supply store, under paperweights.

Why are people pushing this so fucking much? Do they not get that 90% of mainstream phones have a battery case available for them?

say that shit again and i swear to bob saggot i will cut your stupid mouth off

Attached: I'm not gay I'm not gay AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.gif (300x225, 719K)

>4000 mah phone with 3000 mah pack
>12000 mah phone

Gee I wonder

>Note 9 with standard 4k battery
>ZeroLemon 10k battery case
Get dabbed on with your 12k bullshit

>2 cm thick
>no headphone jack
>no ethernet port

Why do you need this?
Are you running a heater with it or something?
How do you get a phone empty until the evening in 2019?

I personally go a couple days between charges when I can. I only charge the phone when it hits sub 10%. Some people want to go a whole week I suppose.

Mine also goes many does in a row, but I see it like this:
Would you rather plug a charger in for 1 second, or go all day every single day with a huge heavy brick phone?

The extra thickness at the back prevents the phone from cooling down and also blocks a lot of incoming and outgoing RF and in turn also heats up your internal battery from signal bounced back causing the battery to rot faster.
Not to mention that the populated USB port.
Shit can also happen when the chink battery case you have suddenly goes reverse polarization and it can make your battery bloat real quick, smoke or explode or in best cases just short the screen.

Charging is not perfect. You can see on the zerolemon page that it gets you 1 charge 0-100 and another charge 0-80 for the 10Ah battery.

So technically it acts as if your phone only had a measly ~6.8Ah extra capacity.

While the energizer will use all of that directy..
Not to say that the energiner isn't a piece of mediatek rebranded shit though.

>2 cm thicc
>no paralel port
lel

probably lasts longer since you dont have to charge it every day