Why does Google Play Store not like it when I use a VPN?

Why does Google Play Store not like it when I use a VPN?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-09-02-21-434_org.floens.chan~01.png (1080x1022, 164K)

Maybe Google doesn't like that particular VPN.
Also: their service, their rules.

>their service, their rules
Cool. How do I get rid of it?

unlock your bootloader, flash Lineage with no gapps/play store. or wait for that Librem 5, if they ever manage to finish it.

or get an iPhone

>Google play store identifies itself as malware

Pottery.

It doesn't notice my homemade VPN.

I sent them a request to unlock the bootloader several times. Mi never bothered to send me the text with the code to proceed further. There has always been some critical roadblock from preventing me from rooting all my previous brainphones as well.

Google Play should definitely be optional upon a fresh install.

Because Google are the new nazis.

iFruit is even worse

Thanks for letting me know, I'm gonna stop pirating so I can support them.

Piracy has almost nothing to do with jewgle. What you need to do is to uninstall ad blocker

Look it up for yourself.
You might also want to check your VPN setup for DNS leaks.

If you're not a chink, forget about unlocking a chink phone, they'll never allow it. You just got #chinked

>Look it up for yourself.
I assumed the tech board would know how to strip out the prying eyes of Google. Not this board's forte I guess.

I don't believe so. I think it's because my SIM provider is a piece of shit. Might need to get a new SIM for this. They should provide an option to use email or some alternative. I'd even accept mail postage.

Did you do pic related? Mine is unlocked, but it took 720 hours.
But mine is also imported from china. I don't know about resellers.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-01 19-44-38.png (991x367, 53K)

it has no google so good enough

alt f4

Yeah, I'm fairly sure it's to do with my SIM. I receive this message every time upon booting the phone.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-18-58-15-607_com.teslacoilsw.launcher~01.png (1080x761, 127K)

when i got my xiaomi note2 i told them that im a developer or some shit and they let me unlock devices to this day.

It comes with google preinstalled. And on fruitphones you can't break away from the botnet. With androids you can at least go custom ROM

Not related to the VPN at all you retard

use wireguard baka

The message was prompted when I installed OpenVPN and connected to the VPN.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-19-00-12-715_com.teslacoilsw.launcher~01.png (1080x971, 174K)

So turn it off

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-130259.png (1080x1920, 136K)

>running play services
I thought this was Jow Forums

Where do I find that option?

SETTINGS>GOOGLE>Security>Google Play Protect

It is turned off.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-20-18-02-358_com.google.android.gms.png (1080x2160, 127K)

Hmm weird, it might be a one time thing. Pretty sure I got that when originally turning it off but haven't seen it since

They dot like it because using a VPN usually means that you have balls the size of a couple of peas. Man up and go in there naked, balls steaming and swinging from side to side as you walk in. Then say "I am (ip address here) and have nothing to hide from you, bend over Google play store, I am here to take you from behind"

I never got that message and I only set my VPN up a few months ago.

Check to make sure you're using the official version.

DISABLE ALL GOOGLE APPS
INSTALL AURORA OR YALP AND F-DROID
???????
PROFIT

I don't think Aurora is working anymore. They request a Google Play Store login.

It provides several anonymous logins, too. Check the options.

It doesn't work anymore. It gives a random No Connection error.

They ublock mine no problem

Yalp was having a similar issue recently, might have to just wait it out