Ryzen 7nm

Reminder, next gen Ryzen (3000 series) 7nm will shit on Intel's CPU in both performance and power consumption.

Attached: ryzen 7nm.jpg (1275x647, 119K)

>"AMD CEO Lisa Su also gave the world a sneak peek at its highly-anticipated third-gen Ryzen desktop CPUs, which are due out later this year. During a brief demo, she pitted the a pre-production third-gen Ryzen against a current Core i9. Both got similar scores in Cinebench R15, though AMD's chip used a lot less power."

I think you meant power consumption only. Or performance/watt.

Performance/watt, performance and power consumption. All three.

AMD isn't going to sit on their ass with only 65w 8c16t CPU. They'll want their beefier 95w TDP cpu to be much more powerful than Intel's.

Just like Vega 7nm did
oh wait.. HAHAHAHAH

I'd gladly take Radeon VII if given, it's a powerful card and probably only going to get better over time which is the AMD way. CPUs are probably good right from the launch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1547157197363.jpg (1052x518, 32K)

are any of these OC'd or are they all stock?

all stock, except for the es which if the userbenchmark leaks are real has a 20% ipc lead on zen+ which means that things all core was somewhere around 3.9-4 ghz, which is most likely lower than retail

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Who cares about power consumption lol

>userbenchmark leaks
link?

pajeets who only make 2$ a day

look up ryzen 3rd gen leak you lazy retard

t. raja koduri

correct me if I'm wrong but the cpu die for amd wasn't even fully populated

>power consumption doesn't matter!

Do you think Lisa Su would agree to be my mom?

>The chips' single-core floating point score is also telling - at 130 points it outstrips a current-gen Ryzen 7 2700X (at roughly the same clocks) by ~13%, an improvement likely born of improved instruction per clock (IPC) throughput.
BASED

You guys really think they would have tried to make a fair comparison?

Why yes, AMD is a reputable company without any history of underhanded moves.

What's fair for you? 5GHz under a 1770W chiller?

Why does it stop in 2018?

The yields on the 8 core chiplets must be too good to even mess with quad cores. So 1 'bad' chiplet=a 6 core 3300. 1 'good' chiplet=8 core 3600. 1 good+1bad (or even 2 bad)=12 core 3700. 2 good chiplets=16 core 3800. Incredibly efficient method of packaging chips if true.

It really doesnt. I don't care that my i9 eats more power than it's AMD competitor (as if it's even a competition LOL) if I get considerable more performance. If I were living in poverty maybe I'd think differently, idk

Imagine a random failure happening during that demonstration due to the aggressive OC.

like pottery

>buyer's remorse
lul you fell for the 9900k meme

AMD really seems to have a gem upcoming, ipc thats on pair or better than intel and finally clock rates that's comparable along with more cores and clever core packaging = Better use of the silicon and that also use to turn down to better consumer prices

The world ended in December 31st, 2018 and we're all living in a simulation now

I did to and i have none, If undervolted to a reasonable voltage instead of 1.4 like every fucking review i've ever seen, it doesn't get above 76c in heavy avx workloads.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1434x576, 273K)

SHITEL LMOOOOAAAAAA

That's the immediate thing, but I wouldn't mind either if Intel decided to pull off a brand new uarch that parts with their monolithic design and ends up blowing Zen away in a year or two.

Ryzen is nigger tier trash.

Never gonna happen, Intel is just putting moar hbm on top of their pozzed cpu cores, Zen2 has already won.

Attached: riptel.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

You mean the ring of ring of bingbus Foveros housefire?

Come on, I'm as much of a drone as you are but Intel is 10 (ten) times bigger. There is no way they can't properly react to Zen in the long run.
I think that still uses their monolithic Intel® Core™ with a bunch of other chips so not that.

The Roman empire was also vastly bigger than the barbaric tribes.

No buyers remorse here.
Actually, I work with a 2700x on my workstation PC. The i9 blows the Ryzen away in every proprietary software I've compared them with.
Our engineering dept is expanding very soon and I recommended the workstation i9 x-series to my firm. Cant wait to get ahold of the 9980's and flex on the old Ryzen workstations built by the IT pajeet here

Attached: shopping.jpg (496x496, 21K)

Attached: feels good to not be poor.jpg (674x437, 52K)

>it doesn't get above 76c in heavy avx workloads
10 second tests are not relevant.

That's a charming analogy but AMD, unlike the hordes, still operates within the same rules as Intel.
Intel has the best minds and unlimited pockets. AMD will absolutely gain market shares but I don't see that not happening.

Intel hasn't had a monolithic core for almost 10 years now.

Still waiting for sekrit sauce since 2017, Intel is still shitting the bed and 10nm is still dead.

Please elaborate? I like to learn.

>bragging about something you can buy after wageslaving for two months
Inteljeets are just as braindead as Applefags, I bet the userbase overlaps a lot

Your buyer's remorse doesn't change the fact that Intel is pozzed housefire garbage.

Attached: untitled-12.png (682x923, 56K)

>I have the best minds.

Attached: ef05_zombie_brains_poster[1].jpg (640x960, 224K)

Watch out, The AMDorks are on the prowl. They don't care about performance.

>tfw this shitty piece of shit of a company will die in your lifetime
Feels good man. Maybe Apple will acquire Intel.

Attached: 1532756867725.jpg (988x854, 164K)

Attached: 1454176825666.png (653x726, 42K)

kek, needs 8 more threads to compete.

Attached: 2ldenj.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Jeez it won't matter what I get this year. An upgrade from my 4770K is going to be amazing. I play at 1440p so CPU hasn't been important, but the 3700X I'm going to get is making me pretty excited.

Attached: 1547193835805.jpg (970x647, 99K)

Buyer's remorse is a very powerful emotion. Keep seething.

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

Why isn't the x-series included on your chart, poo-in-loo?

This picture lacks a date. It has been posted for what at least 2 years?

Nobody cares about that aborted xeon garbage.

>that picture

Attached: 1524777261165.gif (900x300, 48K)

Attached: 1547405897008.png (1712x284, 24K)

next holocaust

Attached: 1548207027586.png (1200x798, 1.07M)

>performs like 5 year old cpu.

The only thing you're proving is that you're poor.

I don't think Intel will ever win in multithread ever again. Rome has 64 cores already. Expect 10000+ Cinebench score.

Seething

intards are clinically retarded jewish poos, more at 11

Whatever helps you cope with your purchase LMOA

>$500usd is two month wageslaving

You gave yourself away. What 3rd world shit hole do you hail from?

I had a 4790K excellent CPU in 2014, but I'm living in 2019 where y'all amds living in the past, I see it now, Ya'll will still be comparing 12 core Ryzen to Intel's I7-8700k from like 2017 or whatever and then trying to use the fact that AMD gives you 25% less performace for 50% of the price as a good thing as "muh price to performace" people who buy high end expect marginal improvements as it's the norm and AMD won't be helping that releasing a Skylake Tier cpu in 2019 and gluing more cores to it, if intel is out of Ideas then AMD is just gonna bulldoze their way to the highest cpu scores

>Ya'll
lol nobody buys intel except rabid fanboys

America

I'm not sure if you guys caught it, but a 13% IPC boost over Zen+ would top Intel's Coffee Lake IPC by a healthy margin. That would be just incredible for a gen-over-gen boost. The core count increase is the icing on the cake.

How do intel fanboys defend spending $550+ on an 8 core cpu in 2014+5, that's still vulnerable to Spectre?

Attached: Intel-9900K-boite[1].jpg (1000x380, 58K)

You're literally a nigger, fat, and poor. Just because you're trying to justify buying sub par hardware doesn't mean you absolutely have to.

or people with high refresh monitors
or people who want their computer parts to actually hold some second hand value

AdoredTV was bang on.

They try their hardest to justify their shit purchase but 9900k will stay shit forever, their tears are delicious though.

Attached: 1544989814656.png (914x678, 191K)

no they used a .01% top binned silicon chip

$500 just for the CPU you Intlel nigger, you still need a mobo, PSU, a GPU and some heavy cooling to deal with Intel housefires

>Intel parts don't lose 75% of their value the moment they leave the warehouse

Attached: bavy.jpg (474x315, 13K)

I was just trying to imagine the shitstorm on Jow Forums and in various medias.

So to play gaymes....

Even McDonald's employees in the U.S. make more than 500 every 2 months. You're obviously not from burgerland.
Is 250 per month what AMD is paying your smelly ass?

thanks for proving my point

Ryzen is literally disfunctional shit after 4ghz

maybe cause I'm not a pussy falling for some industry nonsense about "hardware vulnerabilities" to force me to buy new CPUs, I don't download anything from a website I don't trust and if its infected that my fault anyways. I always see AMDeez talking about this shit, like do you people actually get viruses by accident?

Intel products have the same value as dirt.

>I'm trying to do real work so I'm gonna spend 200$ on a cpu

keep shilling

Become smarter. I wish you all the best and to grow out of your sorry state, user.

>he thinks he isn't running untrusted code right now

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Games don't ALWAYS matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>Waffer yields don't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>Asian markets don't matter!
>Own fabrics don't matter!
>Chipset lithography doesn't matter!
>Cray doesn't matter!
>Cisco doesn't matter!
>HPE doesn't matter!
>AZURE doesn't matter!
>5nm doesn't matter!
>TDP doesn't matter!
>10nm doesn't matter!
>Cache doesn't matter!
>IGPU doesn't matter!
>PCI-Express 4.0 doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Amazon sales don't matter!
>*NEW* Prime95 AVX doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Custom Foundry Business doesn't matter!

Attached: 1550842524016.png (1228x1502, 944K)

What makes you think you can talk sense to 70iq niggers, You can't.

>assumptions

Who's shilling? If you want to waste your hard earned money on it go ahead, but just admit it's only value is in playing gaymes.

Just cause you won't pay 200$ for a 7700k doesn't mean normal people won't. Like fuck, amd shills think buying 32gbs of ram is overkill

what code is untrusted

Why are so many people shilling for AMD? They're unstable as shit with any kind of rendering program after 4Ghz

Intel cpu is pozzed just like the brain of the buyer.

I've never once gave a flying fuck about any of this virgin shit, what retard uses any stock cooler?

Attached: 1489160516428.png (800x612, 245K)