Alright Jow Forums, I recently started going to club and even brought back a girl recently

Alright Jow Forums, I recently started going to club and even brought back a girl recently.
It made me realize how much of a fucking pussy I have been until now, and therefore I plan on doing it again a few times to catch up on people my age.
However I have spent too much time on the internet, and it made me paranoiac about a girl accusing me of rape, so I want to install some camera filming my house entrance, my living room, and my bedroom. I want to be able to import the data on a hard disk. My plan is to build a well-organized gigantic archive of every day that goes, to put it in my attic, and hopefully never having to use it.
What's the best camera for this purpose?

Attached: SECURITY-DOME-CAMERA-CCTV-2.4MP-4-IN-1-HYBRID-TVI-AHD-CVI-CVBS-1080P-FULL-HD-OUTDOOR-NIGHT-VISION-20 (1600x1600, 510K)

>filming yourself fucking a girl without her knowing
good luck pal

I really don't know about the bedroom camera. It will, of course, be the more useful tape if I ever have to prove that I did nothing wrong, however it is completly illegal to film someone fucking without her consent, plus it is morally wrong. Even knowing that I don't plan on even watching those tapes, I still am not sure about it.
I am determined about at least filming my house entrance though.

C'mon, already page 10

Either get some chink wifi retardo cam, glue it to your porch and forget about it or buy a proper system.
You know, a set of 2 or more cameras with a dvr and some cables to run between them.

>gets accused of rape
>proves no rape with illegal sex tape.
You sure thought this through.

How the fuck is filming your entrance gonna provide evidence for whether you raped her or not?

here op

Attached: what.jpg (720x960, 57K)

>girl claims you raped her
>Tape shows you bringing her to the door, kissing her on the cheek and hug for a goodbye

not helpful at all

ye but what would you prefer? jail for rape or jail for illegal sex tape?

>not drunk of high
Half of the heathens engaging in promiscuity are high or drunk. Otherwise their simple little brain would be able to take the toll of their debauchery.

we've already gone through this
get some big sd card and sound record your entire day, also stop being schizo

>bring a chick from club after hours of grindin and kissing
>start making out
>she really wants it and can't wait
>you push her to bed and unbutton your shirt and start unzipping your jeans
>a huge long sex consent card pops out
>you read to her the entire law section about sexual relationships and give her a pen maintaining eye contact to intimidate her into signing it

A basic 1080p camera with audio is more than enough for this. Just make sure that you place the camera in a position where you can still see a person's face. Also, if you're afraid of accusation, make sure you keep messages from the girl.

>male sign
>female sign
Imagine being unironically heterosexual.

Based and good-moral-pilled

>girl doesn't want to have sex
>pullout consent card
>threaten here with violence if she doesn't sign it
>she signs it
>raep time
>???
>profit

Make sure the cameras are in plain sight, if not is illegal. In most countries is, America for sure.

Every action after alleged rape will be subjected to coercion, and she may say she felt threaten, or whatever excuse comes in hand. So, stay clean fuck smart.

wow rape laws are fucking stupid

From were I am, Argentina, there was a law stating that It would be considered rape the insertion of any object in any orifice. So a finger in your nose technically is an act of rape. The law of course was very poorly redacted, so yeah. Anyone can say you did X and you did it, no matter if you are innocent or not, guilty until found innocent.