Breaking into Nokia 130

Hi Jow Forums,

after lurking for some time here, I am finally posting something that ain't pure cancer. I bought nokia dual sim 130 for reasonable price (two packs of cigarettes and one bear). Today, I have some free time so I am playing with this bricky boi. From the old documentation I have found, It runs on Nokia 30+ OS, which is made by Mediatek. All I have found is that this software is fully build on C (like all Microsoft things). I am trying to find a way how to "tweak" the OS of this phone. Main focus is to find how to inject my own C code. Is there anyone who could help me with this project?

Attached: My_memes_are_made_of_these.jpg (600x449, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geo.craigslist.org/iso/ru
mega.nz/#!BcFTga5R!P64ibd3o5G0H6ny0XaLNjlZu9SCuLP67JEaeuP-28v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't know that 30 series nokias were mediatek...
I didn't know they rock same shit, as $30 iPhone knock-offs

The phone supports up to 32 GB SD card and when the SD card is important it can be connected to computer via USB. When the SD card is imported, it will create folders for pictures, Recordings and Videos. The main system runs from internal memory

it is not 30 series, but 30+ series (honestly, don't know why Microsoft made mediatek to create a "new" platform)
The C/C++ is kinda my guess, because Nokia 225 that uses the same OS (30+) has all apps written in C with custom file extension .vxp

At this point, thinking about contacting Mediatek for more info, because web is empty for this bad brick

wher can i buy a bear?

As you can see, I am an idiot. beer. :D but I would guess that in russia you can buy anything, so...geo.craigslist.org/iso/ru maybe here?

This time no joke, I've been using e90s for the bast 7years or so. Because of the proprietary nature of cell-phone manufacturers- software, hardware, and the idiotic means to needed to develop software for phones, what somebody took to calling 'apps' I've always wanted to break into the phone and run my own code, or os

Craig's is really unpopular in europe.

As fag from Europe (East one to be precise), I relate to the Craig list note. However, I did not thought about better side, honestly, we mostly use FB market for small deals (Yeah, I know bunch of faggs...).

I am on the same boat with the own code or os. I have found out that you can kinda import .dat files, so I am now testing what happens if I create .dat file (that should pretend to import contacts), however, I have the classic Hello World line inside. I will update with progress.

Attached: image_2019-03-01_17-20.png (1440x2512, 131K)

>technology on g

Attached: please god stop.jpg (445x503, 31K)

OP here, Unfortunately, I can not read Azbuka.
The direct .dat file doesn't work, the phone claims that the file is corrupted. I found another thing that could work.

basically, nokia has a software recovery tool. If I somehow tweak the software update, I can inject my code in the phone. Not sure If I am skilled enough to do so, but fuck it, curiosity is strong in this boy.

Lol never mind guys, i figured it out. I will delet the thread assoon as i figured it out how to program Jow Forums.

faggots will be faggots, mate nice try, lurk more

I will be using a tripcode now to avoid the imposters :^(

Good idea based bro.
Those pranksters go too far

That isn't me!! This is my real trip, go away trolls

Diregard this imposter please frens

Shoo shoo imposter

yeah, for those who are interested in my struggle, I have found the code of the current firmware. So have fun with prank, I will go to reverse engineer the shit out of it

Also I forgot to mention that I like sucking dicks, often I will even pay to do it

well the fag in the name stands for reason, you know

I end my research today on a positive note. I have found that the firmwere is actually six files which of them 5 have extension of something like 11, 011 or 1011. The last one is virtual property list file. The rest of my search ended on file called VIVA (which should contain ZIMGE, BOOT ZIMGE, DCMCMP and Alice (which is the main firmware). Unfortunately, on my work laptop I have no Hex editor so I can not look at these files. I have found tool on git written in python that can unpack the ALICE firmware. We will see tomorrow what the future brings for this project.

if anyone is interested, the firmware is here mega.nz/#!BcFTga5R!P64ibd3o5G0H6ny0XaLNjlZu9SCuLP67JEaeuP-28v0

So, my plan goes as follows. Tomorrow I will try python tool to unpack Alice. I will look what is inside of her and play with it. Then, I will use the Nokia recovery tool to push this new firmware to my old bricky friend. And probably suck some dick

OP I love your broken english it's so entertaining to read
Tell us about eastern europe more, does it still lag ~10 years behind the West?

depends. We don't lynch people on streets, we drink a lot and have funky laws that in most cases mean nothing. So, everything is kinda legal.
Yeah, there are rules like you can not say certain things loud and judges are paid by the prime minister directly and shit like that. But that is more Jow Forums discussion

post dick pics. whoever has the smaller cock doesnt use a nokia

Pray tell, how much does one bear cost?

дepжи

Attached: бутер.jpg (800x531, 68K)

I meant more along the lines of pop culture, technology, etc. and other "Western" shit that only trickles in, or is that phenomenon mostly dead because of the internet?

Attached: image_2019-03-01_22-57.png (1440x2512, 66K)

>bear
Russian hacker detected, godspeed.

So i have decided to forget all of this. I never got it working anyway and i cant figured out how to update my facebook on him so i have thrown him away. Rip in peace useless phone

Cъeбaлиcь oбa. Быcтpo.

Why don't you go milk some goats google translator!!!

so, original OP here. When it comes to trends and pop culture, there is no difference anymore. At least here. Like we even have our own Mumble rappers, SJW and Trump-like figure. So, we are integrated very well.

When it comes to the Nokia part, I am fighting with the HEX code I have. Today I will write an email to Mediatek, maybe they could point me in the right direction.

This whole project is not about FB, Nokia 130 doesn't have integrated access to the internet, so git gud, troll.

It is more a learning thingie I have picked up whilst drunk and bored. I am interested in breaking the System 30+ and running some custom made code on it (as I mentioned it is supposed to run on C). The "boring" part is to find apps which can use the internal hardware of this brick but that should worry me in the future. Right now, I can not even get through the hex data.