Lexar 1tb sd card

lexar 1tb sd card.

you can buy it now.

duckduckgo.com/?q=lexar 1tb sd card

lexar 1tb sd card at DuckDuckGo

discuss.

Attached: https www.lexar.com wp-content uploads 2019 01 600x450_SD_633X_1TB .png cropped.png (223x291, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idontknow.moe/files/ambg.htm
alptest.altervista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i made a thread about sd cars before.

i'm looking forward to the 1tb micro sd card especially.

and the pcie micro sd card; which may start out at 4tb; and hopefully come out at least this year soon.

what's awesome about it is that we could have disk-drives the size of a micro sd card.

the possibilities are endless.

Why would I want a piece of flash storage I can only write to at 10MBps?

Why the hell do you redditors space your posts like that?

sounds great. I might just buy a load and backup data to them.

Fuck. How do I delete a post. I'm blind, I'm so used to looking for the number inside a circle I totally missed the branding. As for speeds and reliability, I'll believe it when I see it. Any reviews yet?

It says it writes at up to 95 MBps. I guess realistically it does write at 10MBps. Raspberry Pi and other things alike that have a boot-drive running on a micro SD card; So that can be expanded to 1TB when that comes out.

if they are cheap enough my business might upgrade from floppy disks

Why the hell do you redditors space your posts like me?

I still don't see the appeal to most SBCs. I guess I don't have the imagination to know what to do with them. I have an RPi model a or whatever but I never *did* anything with it.

I KNOW RIGHT?!! IT'S WONDERFUL!!

on reddit one newline is changed to a space. two newlines gets you a 1.25 newline

Alright fine if it upsets you that much then I'll just delete it. I'm sorry.

Well. I'm gonna get it. So I'm gonna get my review. If that means anything. Also you're probably right about 10 MBps or alike less than 95 MBps realistically. I don't know. Also you delete your post by ticking the check-box in that post, scrolling down, and hitting "delete". Welcome. ... Oh yeah and the reviews I found are like 0 hits on pootube and full of pajeets reviewing it. Doesn't help that I'm called a pajeet constantly since being banned everywhere and spending a lot of time with ESL people has me recognized as a foreigner or pajeet now. Welp ...

i have unlimited google drive through ebay googleapps for work account resellers. all local storage beyond 250GB or so is irrelevant to me.

Hahahahahaha!! I wonder why you use floppy disks. They're about $399 USD I think. Last time I checked.

i know i'm late. but. better late than never.

i posted duckduckgo as a link because i know how you get pissed off at advertising all the time.

i guess you could say i'm advertising duckduckgo and this sd card. but you can say that about anything. and yeah i want to promote that. or "advertise" that. i think that's better than blindly advertising pootube because it always gets blindly advertised by everyone. which is stupid.

i got the image off of lexar's site and cropped it. i couldn't find good images of it otherwise. they keep adding dead space all around it. i don't know why. to be uniform and standard with their website design; i guess.

Attached: https www.lexar.com wp-content uploads 2019 01 600x450_SD_633X_1TB.png (600x450, 25K)

All right it's not letting me delete the post for no reason. It's just hanging on waiting to be deleted then doesn't get deleted. I'm sorry.

>Also you delete your post by ticking the check-box in that post, scrolling down, and hitting "delete"
I know, it was a joke.

Right. Raspberry pi is an SBC. Single board computer. That's what it's called. Well cell phones are basically single board crappy computers. They seem pretty popular. I guess if you're not really doing anything besides browsing the web or whatever then you can do everything with it. I'm not sure what I'd do with it either. But I like the idea of trying to make something really small and using a micro SD card as a main disk-drive.

Because I think when SD PCIe and especially mircro SD PCIe comes out then we could use them as better competitors to disk-drives. They'd be faster than SATA3 SSD's. The possibilities are endless.

>I know, it was a joke.
I'm sorry.

really? that's interesting. i wonder why it's designed alike that.

oh. i see. i'm looking into using a server as alternate storage. maybe google. i got recommendations to encrypt it. i haven't gotten into all that. yet. it must be nice to not need more than 250GB. my standard for what i'd like indefinitely is like over 2TB or like 128TB or even 1PB~8PB indefinitely. i save a lot of things and use a lot of data; less than 1TB right now; but i'm relatively conservative.

Attached: MICRO SD 1TB I WANT TO BELIEVE.png (300x375, 25K)

Attached: SD PCIE CARD I WANT TO BELIEVE.png (300x375, 26K)

Sandisk 1tb SD Cards - YouTube

anyway. may delete thread soon.

thanks.

Attached: 1437953296879.jpg (430x430, 83K)

idontknow.moe/files/ambg.htm

alptest.altervista org