XPS 13 2019

who else getting this?

Attached: xps_13_2019.jpg (775x500, 214K)

what the fuck is this gay plastic nigger shit
no thanks, i'm keeping my t440s

Attached: 1.jpg (540x540, 25K)

>literally the worst memepad gen ever
you have absolutely no right to complain about other people's laptops.

what's so bad about it ? everything is still easily replaceable and accessible, the keyboard isn't as good as the older ones but it still btfo's anything on modern laptops, the screen is much nicer than old models and it's still very sturdy as well as slim
werks for me

I have an XPS 15 9560. It's still running strong but I would get another XPS 15 when this one goes. 13 is just too small of of a screen and keyboard for me.

I bought an i5 1080p 9360 this time last year for notes and word processing. Lightweight, adequate performance and battery lasts forever. Also has USB type A.

-display is shit unless you're lucky enough to get the VA/IPS models
-single channel ram
-a b s o l u t e s h i t touchpad
-almost the entire body is plastic
-intentionally underpowered CPUs
-GPU is just as bad at the previous gen and remarkably worst than the next
I can keep going but I don't want you to kill yourself.

Are Dell's the white man's notebooks? Is lenovo kid shit?

already have an xps 15 9560 don't need any other laptop for the rest of my life

i got the good display
why do i care about this ?
>using the touchpad
snappy for everything i do, good battery life
snappy for everything i do
i'll be fine desu

good for you, I'm not the one eating shit with my own hands

>why would I care about single channel RAM
please be bait

My XPS 15 9560 is amazing, 13 inchlets btfo

>nasty
looks like a concept into how far you could conceivably push 'value manufacturing techniques' before the product becomes self-disposable

I keep looking at this, but its on the upper end of my budget and i hear reports about it having issues with coil whine.

fpbp

>buying anything brand new
>not buying second hand shit off craigslist
I fucking hate consumerist bugmen like OP. He's pobably getting so hyped when waiting for his amazon self-gifts every week lol

Attached: 070.gif (680x315, 129K)

I don't really want to buy another Dell product, honestly.

dis
love my xps 13 but my next will be an xps 15

This. That generation of thinkpad is a fucking abomination.

That keyboard is going to look amazing after a couple years of use. What are some other all white laptops?

Attached: filthy2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

I already have a 9370 and I don't see any reason to upgrade. It'll be my dedicated Linuxtop for a long time I imagine.

Ever hear of maintenance and cleanliness neckbeard?

Incelpilled

Damn I didn't know laptops could have nicotine addictions

looks sexy as fuck. wish i could have the money to blow on a XPSlet.

>XPS 13 2019
Does it come in a different color too? That white looks gay af.

What the fuck were you doing on it

it looks like a literal Fisherprice plastic toy laptop in white.

HOT HOT HOT

>HOT HOTTA HODDAST
dude. fuck off, its a nasty & extremely cheap looking pos. And I like Dell

XPS 15 9570 master race reporting in

>overpaying for a shitty XPS when a lattitude 7390 exists
braindead ass retard

>16:9
vomit

For me, personally, it's turned out pretty well. I bought the Developer edition of the 9360 (cheaper than the usual version - and I got it at discount), but it had an issue with the internal gpu that caused some artifacts. It didn't stop me from being able to work on it and the battery lasted forever, so I stuck with it until around Summer time (I bought in the Winter) and by then the 9370 had been around for awhile.

When I called into their support line for a replacement, they actually offered an upgrade for me to the 9370 since they were no longer producing Developer editions of the 9360. Not only did they upgrade me to the 9370, though, but they offered to the enterprise edition of the XPS, which didn't have the Killer Wifi, but the superior Intel 8265. The best broken purchase I ever made.

Pretty keen for one

Don't like the killer wifi card soldered in, lots of complaints about drop outs for 3 versions now, this and 9370 it's soldered though

those things start at $1500 in Bulgaria and I have no idea why. Other laptops are priced normally

I have a T450S that is perfect for me in every way
so no thanks

The Dell name certainly has something to do with it whether you agree with it or not.

Who the fuck buys notebooks? They just get outdated in a year or two.
Then you wonder why you can't afford a real PC.

but there are like $900 models sold in the US. Do they just not bother importing anything but the top spec?

what is that made of, titanium?

Animenium

It's got some kind of custom material thats super easy to clean, hopefully it won't blemish so easily.

my t440 works better than my xps 15 ever did. at literally fractions of the cost. fuck you.

t.
>I justify being poor by demonising anyone who buys hardware new

I have the 9370, idk about coil whine and in Linux the fans never turn on

>overheats
>coil whines
heh nothing personnel kid

The material they use for black/silver interior unironically gets dirty way easier and shows Hella grease marks

If your fans turned on once, ever, it's worse than my 9370

Fuck thin laptops. I keep my T440p with quad core i7, 16gb ram and 1080p IPS.

>either 165 or 331 ppi
not me

also
> intel
> windwows10
disgusting

Pretty sure I'm wealthier than you senpai.
t. hier of a noble french family

>will still be stupidly overpriced
>will still coil whine despite paying the premium because the issue has been going on for 10 years and they have ZERO idea how to fix it

Why would I get any Dell laptop that is not a Latitude 5000/7000 or Precision?

Why do PC laptop makers choose such stupid panels? Either they're way low DPI, or absurd overkill 4k with touch gimmick. Just fucking copy Apple.

Xiaomi

>still has killer wifi card
>except soldered on making it harder to remove
REEEEEEE into the trash goes this qualcomm garbage

No way I'm getting an XPS unless it's swapped out for an Intel card

>no nipple

CLEAN

It's literally the fucking same as the newer ones once you swap the touchpad for 20€

>just swap the touchpad bro
this meme is retarded. yes it does fit but it will give you shit for the rest of the laptop's existence due to drivers, specially if you install botnet 10

I know honesty isn't generally approved on Jow Forums, but I like my XPS 15 9360. That said, the 4K screen is a waste of time. It's not bad, but you don't want 4K on a 15" screen. I think a similarly equipped Precision with a lesser resolution would be preferred.
Also, the Dell docking station is absolute shit. What the fuck were they thinking? The cord is way too short and the goddamn thing fucks up about every other time you power it up. Just complete dogshit.

Is the black version still available. Also why is there no middle ground between 1080p and 4k? Also when are they going 16:10?

Other than that they're great notebooks.

wtf why would you use a ThinkPad with Windows 10 anyway.

nigga you cannot defend the xx40 gen, it's just shit
the xx50 gen fixed every issue mentioned before while packing a better CPU/GPU and it costs just as much. Only idiots get the xx40 laptops.

why would you buy this when the Huawei MateBook 13 is better?

>4c/8t
>13"
>1080p
Why cuck yourself like this?

looks gay

>not buying a macbook
lmao

7200U, why?

>will still coil whine despite paying the premium because the issue has been going on for 10 years and they have ZERO idea how to fix it
For some reason I don't understand at all I have virtually no coil whine when I run Linux (Ubuntu, KDE is DE) on it, but I get absurd coil whine with Windows. I read it has something to do with the GPU but I'm not sure why it'd make a difference on Linux. Coil whine is truly horrible though, shame on Dell for their shoddy engineering on this otherwise pretty great laptop.

>Huawei

Don’t have either of these problems on my 9570.

>buy this shit over a mac
Ishygddt

If it had a trackpoint, I'd try it out.