How long will take the open sores community to copy this? 6 months? 6 years?

How long will take the open sores community to copy this? 6 months? 6 years?

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-003932~2.png (1080x1400, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1756/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like one day or two

>the verge
People still read them after they tried to teach people how to put together a PC?

Reading standard print characters off a paper ? A day at most.

Shit, my job got replaced by AI

OCR isn't something new retard.

True that, shit's ages old. It's a nice built-in feature tho. I actually thought that Office already had that sort of thing, but I guess that I misremembered.

Whoops, they're gonna kill all their users' jobs.
Guess I'll be homeless since Accounting major was my last choice; not gonna deal with CS shit at unis.

>all excel monkeys panicking.

The tools are all there, can tie them together with a script in a day. A bit longer for an app with a proper interface.

Nobody needs this anti-feature
Fork and make it your self if you really want

>Excel gets built in OCR

Wow this will save me like two clicks.

Attached: 1546727112331.png (565x541, 157K)

OCR is a technology from the 1990's
I am surprised you are even asking

All you 'OCR been forever' niggas obv. never tried importing tables, and sorting the resulting mess. First I'd heard of it (standard in Office) but, ppl certainly use it, I use CogniView for exactly this.

Open source only exists to steal. They are unable to produce anything of value on their own as we see here.

OCR software has been able to recognize tabular data and formatting it for over three decades.

>All you 'OCR been forever' niggas obv. never tried importing tables, and sorting the resulting mess.
Couldn't be worse that the mess Word makes of tables every day.

Damn, Randall Munroe is a genius. A real-life implementation of the .NORM file format.

Attached: norm_normal_file_format.png (303x474, 60K)

65 years

>.norm files
FUCKING NORMIES

Attached: 0fb79a3fbec6afe7bd979ccff1319e6a.jpg (414x580, 23K)

>Randall Munroe is a genius

Attached: im_with_her.png (740x633, 44K)

data entry drones will still have to double check all the inputs for anything critical
or maybe run the shit in twice, I don't know

fuckign shillary

shit it's real.
xkcd.com/1756/
why did that election have to ruin so much.

I wrote a library that does the exact same thing with PDF pages containing tables (if they're images).

underrated post
its all over

Because it outted people with their conflicting point of views. Its like when you have a neighbor that openly supports furries, you start seeing that neighbor in a different disgusting light. Left and Right showed an unnecessary side of people that polarized the country with its "EVERYTHING IS POLITICS".

Hate to break it to you but that's not even AI. That's OCR and line intersection algorithms. You were replaced 20 years ago if this is your job.