Am I weird, or am I not alone in always setting 10-15 alarms? (If I want to wake up at 10 AM I'll set 10:00, 10:05...

Am I weird, or am I not alone in always setting 10-15 alarms? (If I want to wake up at 10 AM I'll set 10:00, 10:05, 10:10, etc.)

If I'm not alone in this, why aren't apps better suited for this? For example, on Android you have to turn off each alarm individually, and it's a mess. I thought IT developer folk were supposed to be neurotic and autistic like me so why are the alarm apps clearly developed for one-alarm normies?

Attached: 94lIUTA.jpg (675x1200, 95K)

How about walking up at 10AM and not being a lazy fuck and just laying in bed?

I do this too.

Use the snooze function retarded cracker. Why is pressing one button so strenuous for you

I turn off alarms when I'm half awake, it's like being drunk or still believing one is dreaming.

Isn't snooze that for? Why would anyone create such a pointless app for lazy people like you? You're not being autistic, just fucking lazy

Attached: 1545003679306.jpg (356x374, 36K)

I do the same. You need to wake up and be conscious enough to turn off each manually and that's a good thing since I never can wake up.

You know you can just snooze the alarm, right? So that it rings again 5 / 10 or 15 min later

Too easy to accidentally turn the alarms off instead
See

Snooze relies on actually pressing snooze.
This ensures there will always be multiple alarms, even if you accidentally end one

You are weird, yes. Only one alarm per event is needed. It's only a decision between it going for 10minutes or until turned off.

even if you do this or spam snooze, doesn’t it actually make you feel more tired? Like shouldn’t you just wake up at the first alarm?

On Android there are apps which require you to solve a puzzle or solve a equation otherwise the alarm won't turn off.
Use those if you want and by the time you solve those you won't feel like sleeping.

That's actually a good idea and doesn't seem to have op's stupid lazy mentality

this shows poor discipline. Just set one alarm and that's it

You're weird and alone, no one else does this and you should feel ashamed.

I generally woke up right before the alarm start, like 3-5 mins no matter what time I set. Is this normal or is this bad?

You shouldn't snooze to begin with since it really fucks with your head, retards.

I see people doing this a lot, but I don't see the point. Does your phone not have a snooze button or something? My phone alarm will automatically snooze if I don't disable it after a minute or so.

Personally I don't use this for snoozing. Sometime I just don't trust myself to actually wake up on first alarm.

>using alarm to wake up
Do NEETs really need alarms? I just wake up when I need to get up in the morning. I'm always on time.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1547954730580.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Yea you are retarded with 0 willpower.

Same boat my man

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-165453.png (1440x2560, 151K)

Yes, I have one every 5 minutes between 06-07. I always wake up at the first one, but I can't afford to ever be late due to my job so I have back-up alarms just in case.

Put the alarm about 10 feet away from your bed. You'll never turn it off by accident again. Problem fucking solved.

This is really bad. Youre gonna to die soon user

Yeah I do that too, I have to swap alarm tones often as well or I get used to it then don't wake up

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-090524_Clock.png (1080x1920, 130K)

Does nobody ever wake up earlier than their alarm and just lay in bed waiting for it to go off?

I too am not rigidly anchored in time. When you are driving and you come to an intersection where either way could take you to your destination and you must choose one, can you tell which way is the "good" way?

Attached: 1339828692336.png (279x237, 3K)

What the fuck? Why do you even store that picture on your PC in the first place?

That just makes you good at force closing apps in your stupor

Put it in your asshole. It works.

alarms are for cucks

Get xiaomi memeband 3. It's great as morning alarm.

It'll snooze automagically every 10 minutes if there's no input and vibration is so much comfier than sound as alarm.

Yes, I have alarms every 5 mins all day, when I want to wake up at 5am I'll set 4:55-6am in 5 minute blocks to ensure I don't wake up and turn them off, also do the same with my watch

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-093628.png (1440x2560, 152K)

It's the same with me o have not woken from the alarm for moths if not more.

I used to have an alarm app installed that would require me to solve a simple math problem to turn it off
needless to say it worked so well that i got frustrated one day and uninstalled it in my half asleep state

>Snooze relies on actually pressing snooze.
if you just ignore it it will also repeat in 10 minutes

>waking up after 7 AM
>needing an alarm
Just fucking go to bed at sane hours instead of shitposting till 2 AM every night.

Attached: IMG_20181009_111052.jpg (1024x1024, 229K)

If you're gonna use an alarm, just get a dedicated alarm clock. It's usually louder and also much more reliable.

>alarm at 3am 6 days of the week
no no no no NO NO NO

Buy an alarm clock, and put it across the room, way out of reach. That way, you have to actually get your retarded ass out of bed to turn it off. You could also use one of the apps that asks you to solve puzzles or math questions to turn off the alarm. You could just buy a clock and remove/disable the switch that turns off the alarm.
You could also try not being a retard. As bizarre as that probably sounds to you, because you're retarded.

not really, I do use more than one alarm device though.

Alarm in my phone rings at 7:30. Then at 7:35 the main light in the room turns on. I usually sit up in bed and start reading news and shit on my phone to wake the brain up a bit
Then I have another alarm at 7:50, but not near me but I have to get up an walk a few steps to turn it off, and then I'm halfway to the bathroom already so I continue with the whole starting the day thing

If I oversleep my head hurts all day. If I sleep too little I feel drained. Less of both when in the middle.

Attached: gel7r7fjouky.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

gonna repeat myself a bit but (at least for me) the light makes a huge difference when waking up, so unless you live in a timezone where there's always sun blasting in your face when waking up consider getting a dedicated "light alarm clock" or just a wifi enables lightswitch like I did.
You can search chinkshit sites for "tuya" and "smartlife", they're the same exact thing, I got a lightswitch from them and a few switches for heating , and it's serving me well.

Attached: sun.jpg (1200x800, 78K)