Join a local mens prayer group

>join a local mens prayer group
>conversation turns to tech
>bunch of based 60 year old boomers talking about still running XP and all the 16-bit applications they still run
>massive amounts of complaints about being forced to upgrade from XP at work and general anti-cloud sentimoles
>mfw I realize this is the future that awaits Jow Forums

Attached: 1547215356359.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Anything 16 bit will work in DOSBox or WINE.

>joining a local mens prayer group
What are you doing?

he's a rad-trad catholic who's marrying a virgin

Catholics? You mean the people that believe that possessions and exorcisms are real? And the people that think the Pope's blood is a holy artifact?

Dude, this Catholic meme is absurd. Most Catholics are third world shitters that believe some borderline crazy shit.

I'm not a catholic, or trad you fags

I have problems with trying to get glide working correctly.

mormon?

Yes. I hope these people start a holy war, and crusade everyone.

Not win16. There's a lot of old windows software where the actual application is win32 but the installer is win16.

how do i marry a virgin?
t. volicel

The Catholic Church for he dumb and poor. Ain't no holy war happening these days.

if only he was still with us

Attached: 3e14a8d0f68612f21990d435a4ebadf5b3cbb127371e8a416aba37676320858c.png (1280x800, 592K)

Christian.

men's prayer group is just a fancy word for gay orgy

They have a billion crazy bodies, and they can go nuts as fuck like the cartel Mexicans. I intrinsically believe that they can out crazy the Muslim menace into submission if given the holy order to go ape shit.
He's running over glow in the dark cia niggers up in heaven. RIP Pepperoni's my dude.

If it ain't broke, why fix it? I am still using 7 because it does everything I want it to do, and don't have anything on cloud because I don't trust it. I never understood the need to waste money on constantly buying the newest thing.

>Christian
>not catholic
disgusting. off yourself faggot

Islam is your best bet. Any situation where a woman has control over their own life won't end well for you.

Buy her at a slave market in the middle east or south east asia

> I intrinsically believe that they can out crazy the Muslim menace into submission if given the holy order to go ape shit.
Mfw I start posting Catholic apologist posts like the Muslims after they go apeshit.
>Le not all catholics are terrorists, and they only go apeshit on Muslims
>Le Catholics rrr so cool they protected a mosque in this picture
and so on.

What if I want a white girlfriend?
sandniggers are disgusting

wife*

I hate Windows.

all catholics are pedophiles. kys shitstain

Catholics isn't Islam. Pedophiles get punished instead of rewarded.

when do you suck each others dicks?

then why has the pope continued to do nothing about it? what's the problem?

Seems like Catholics get arrested, and someone important for defrocked.
Now why do Muslims kill the kids who tell their parents that their imam touched their buthole, and made their buthole bloody? Iirc 1 in 6 Muslims got fucked by their religious leader as a child.

Why does Islam promote fucking kids of any gender?

>local mens prayer group
that's the gayest thing i've ever read

It is. I suck dicks there.

When, and where do you meet? Inshallah.

>"w-w-what about islam?" deflecting
again, kys pedoscum-sheltering faggots. you can't answer, you're caught with your pants down just like you were when you were 12 when your pastor reamed your asshole.