How would you implement these features in a web app?

Attached: troll.png (888x608, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you wouldn't, because that's blatant suppression of freedom of speech

yet they do

>Using an app is a right

they can do what they want, but it doesn't make it less immoral to suppress speech. you'll note that the OP pic doesn't actually say hate speech or anything derogatory, just "trolls". this could simply be dissenters -- people who merely disagree with something. it could be as benign as "i prefer x over y", and since you post here i'm sure you know how that goes.

Shut down the website

would you think its immoral for you to forbid strangers from going into your house and keeping screaming. and messing things around?

because you didn't advertise your house as a forum for discussion

but they can adventise rules for this forum for discussion.
just like you can advertise rules for your house

did not they advertise rules against trolling. whattever they think trolling is?

> Public forum for free discussion!
> Rules: do not do what we dislike
And you wonder why people say this is immoral.

>hey dude, stop taking a shit on my lawn and singing the US anthem
>wtf no you can't do that, you're suppressing my freedom of speech

Attached: 1509499693851.jpg (602x709, 67K)

who said its public. its owned by someone, i think the only public thing is gov made stuff, as it was made with public money. so its not public. its particular. and the condition to participate in the forum is to follow the rules.

thinking you can do anything you want in a particular property is like thinking any hobo can enter your house and mess things the way they want

this

It's open for public. Everyone can register and participate. Would be nice if those shitholes pushing agenda under the guise of moderation were private and not available for public. But no, what would be the point then?

And now trolls know to create a new account for each operation. Good job, OP.

>It's open for public. Everyone can register and >participate.
so what? it does not exclude you from rules they set up for people joining in

your house has windows and door dont they? each time they are open make it legal for any hobo to mess shit around?
they are open for those who follow the rules

No, they are not open for anyone who follows rules. They are open for people I explicitly invite. My house is not a public place. Unlike an online forum, which is open for everyone, hence public. Please stop talking about my house. There is no connection between it and a public forum. It makes you sound like a drooling retard and I know you are better than that, user.

there is connection forum is not public they are open for those who follow the rules. just like your house.
you are the one who thinks private property is public that is drooling retarded.
what you think the terms of service are for?
they explain the rules to participate in the forum, all terms of service provide rules, rules you agreed when you created your account and checked the i accept check box. or you are gonna say you never created an account in a site with one of these?
even 4 chan will display a disclaimer telling you the rules first time you go into any part of it

pay attention to number 3 on the image i provided you. you accepted the rules when you joined the forum, now follow the rules

Attached: Captura de tela_2019-03-02_17-49-40.png (397x453, 47K)

what's this?

here is the link for the rules of Jow Forums Jow Forums.org/rules that you accepted to follow when you clicked accept. retarded

>just like your house
Welp.
I asked nicely.

asking nicely is not enough for me to let you mess my house

react import webapp;

wrong

Attached: facebook.png (951x1200, 765K)