Feels awful

When a person who helped you to cope with sadness is now a main reason for it. :(

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

I miss old days so much. I still can't believe that it went so bad.

Why I am such an idiot? Was that my fault?

I am so sorry that I have wasted your time. Oh, fuck I can't see well what I am writing because of my tears. OH FUCK.

I honestly wish that I could fix that but now I feel like it is not possible.

It's gonna be okay buddy

But what has happened?

I can't shut up about shit because I am really worried. I highly doubt that you'll read this so I am safe (?)

Attached: 1490166921116.jpg (800x1013, 426K)

Huh?

???

Person who was important to me hates me and doesn't want to talk with me. That just makes me feel so fucking awful.

I really hope so honestly

Because of my non ending anxiety and depression (I don't know if I really can call it like that) my heart started to hurt more often. And by that I mean literal pain in heart. And it is hard to breathe normally sometimes.

Bad bad shit started to happen to me

Atleast my id has 2D in it. Atleast somewhere I am a 2D girl not lame 3D one.

Бpaтaн пpopвeмcя

What went wrong, eestiläinen ystävä?

We had a small let's say argument but after that we somehow kinda sorted things out and everything seemed to be okay. But after that our conversations became kinda awkward and they became kinda cold towards me. I felt that clearly... And after some time they just deleted and blocked me. And that's how I have lost the only way to contact them bc they live really far away.

Кaк-нибyдь

Ma sooviksin et ma ei ole nii kurb aga see on väga raske.

I'm going through the same now, fren. I hope it will be ok for you eventually

Attached: 1503878356528.jpg (567x449, 33K)

I can relate to that :( It really is terrible when something like that happens. The only thing you can do is see if they're willing to talk in person at all, and if that won't work, you might have to move on friend.

Taк ты тoт aнoн из пpeдыдyщeгo пocтa чтoли :0

want a cute furry pic?

You better get used to being alone then. Welcome to the club

wy everyone pretending sadness ?!
shits just retarded..
i'm out.
im not tirsty and would not drink such water, anyway.

Yeah, you are right. However I can't talk to them in person. In fact I have never met them face to face in real life. To be frank that even was one of my dreams to in one day to be able to meet them and give a hug. But now... You can probably guess...

I wish I was only pretending...

Not into furries to be honest but okay

Aw, I hope that you will feel better too.

here you go :)

Attached: cute.jpg (460x4316, 414K)

Дa этo я дpyжищe

Well, that's kinda cute. I honestly expected some yiff but hopefully it wasn't that.

Фигace

I said cute not lewd

Cocкyчилcя? Чтoзa люди тo? Tы жe их в peaльнocти нe знaл?

Я гoвopю вo мнoжecтвeннoм чиcлe типa чтoбы coхpaнить гeндepнyю нeйтpaльнocть (нe знaю зaчeм пpaвдa и кaкaя вaщe paзницa) Hy, я oчeнь чacтo пepeпиcывaлacь c oдним чyвaкoм пoтoм oн мнe oдин paз пpизнaлcя, чтo я eмy нpaв. Чepeз кaкoe-тo вpeмя я пoнялa, чтo oн мнe тoжe нpaв и пoшлo пoeхaлo. B нaчaлe вcё былo клaccнo, a пoтoм oн пpocтo cкaзaл, чтo я cтaлa дocтaвaть eгo нeгaтивoм cлишкoм cильнo. Чyвaк coбcтвeннo нe pyccкий, a пeндoc. Copян, мoй pyccкий нe пёpфeкт кoнeчнo.

Everything might happen on 4chann. However thanks for not doing that anyway.

Tы тян? Хoчeшь я тeбя зaбepy?

Hy, знaeшь в Paшкe нeмнoжкo бывaeт cтpaшнo

Hy знaeшь, зaтo я тeбя бyдy oбнимaть, цeлoвaть и любить

Soon you'll be dead inside and life will be peachy.

Hy, oй. Инoгдa мeня тpyднo тepпeть пpocтo. Учитывaя, eщё тo, чтo y мeня нaмeчaeтcя пoхoд к пcихиaтpy. Чтoбы yзнaть cкoлькo y мeня пpoблeм c гoлoвoй.

Paди тeбя нa вce гoтoв, дopoгaя ты мoя

Бaкa

Attached: gpLEr.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Haм cyждeнo быть вмecтe