Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, fujitsu all do the exact same shit as apple...

Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, fujitsu all do the exact same shit as apple. they all make laptops as fragile as a feather with planned obsolesence that die in 2 years time, ALL of them do it. Why the fuck is apple the only one to get raged at for it? you losers even fucking shill lenovo and they are worse about it than HP and HP is fucking bad.

No company has or ever will make a good, reliable modern laptop that wont break in 1 or 2 years time, prove me wrong.

No, a laptop surviving past 2 years with autistic quirks that leave it unuseable does not count

pic unrelate

Attached: Window_maker_freebsd_screenshot.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

yeah well consider

no

At least I can repair my laptop after I drop it.

>Why the fuck is apple the only one to get raged at for it?
Because they charge $5000 for a broken fragile piece of shit unlike everyone else who charges $500.

Attached: 1527040092669.jpg (656x611, 76K)

>buy a dell workstation laptop
>dead motherboard in one year
>they want 800 dollars to replace it, even though i paid 600
>they recccomend i just buy the newer model

this isnt better than apple
it shouldnt fucking break so easily if it gets dropped thats my point moron

It seems to me both Dell and Lenovo sell reliable laptops. At least higher than the industry average. And, they're often not too difficult to service, in the event that they do experience a hardware failure.

fuck off pajeet

I've bought an xps from Dell a spectre from hp and I had issues. I'll never use windows Mac os all the way.

>And, they're often not too difficult to service

Dell's warranty is complete garbage handled entirely by pajeets who run off a script , they will never allow you to really use the warranty and will have you going in circles with 100 pajeets who can barely speak English.
In the event that they help you , based on what I've read and seen , they send you a refurbished machine or some "tech expert" who is NOT an expert at all.

>buy a brand new $3000 macbook
>dead keyboard, screen, speakers in one year
>they want $2500 dollars to replace it, even though i paid $3000
>they recccomend i just buy the newer model

Literally anything is better than Applel chinkshit.

>compares $200 walmart laptops to ยง3000 applel
Buy an elitebook or thinkpad

>>buy a dell workstation laptop
>>i paid 600
So you bought a used depreciated laptop long past its warranty and expected brand new laptop reliability. Kill yourself retard.

Attached: 1539806180851.png (465x256, 75K)

>buys old premium laptop without warranty
>is surprised that spare parts for it are expensive

Attached: 1545626487102.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Sounds to me like you're fucking retarded.

Attached: 1543486642540.png (954x191, 56K)

>$600 laptop that can be fixed with $60 part isnt better than unrepairable $5000 total loss macshit

Attached: 1525928221434.webm (955x533, 2.08M)

What brainlet sends a laptop to be serviced by dumb-asses? I do this shit myself.

Yeah I've been saying this for years now OP. Lenovo and dell used to make good shit. But now they're all as bad as apple. Apple still gets raged at though due to cost.

>wtf mcdonalds and jackinthebox shit out the same frozen microwaved garbage
>why does only burgerking get shat on for selling the same thing for 3X the price?

>Purchased 2010 and still going strong.
(yeah yeah, xp is dead etc)
You're talking shit.

Attached: 1546967319044.jpg (476x500, 39K)

not sure what laptops you're into but I could gut and rebuild my Dell with completely different parts of I wanted to
The only Dell part of it is the case, screen, keyboard and fans

last time I tried to price out an XPS 13 it easily went to 4 figures with anything remotely worthwhile inside

based

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1528221387406.gif (540x540, 279K)

based

Laptops werent entirely better in 1990s

The absolutely brilliant 7" to 10" inch machines from Toshiba (ranging from years 1996 to 2001) have one terrible flaw: if you drop it, it dies, it goes into million pieces

IBM Thinkpad from 1999 to 2004 and later Lenovo Thinkpad from 2005 to 2011 are great and durable machines

Because they set the standards that other manufacturers emulate. Even the terrible ideas like non-removable batteries, removing 3,5mm jack, putting notches on their phones. If apple jumped off a cliff all the other companies would follow suit.

My X61 Tablet is older than you kiddo
11 years and still working perfectly fine

I have and still use my MacBook Air from 2012

Attached: 1530792911472.jpg (1000x777, 373K)

cuz only apple use proprietary shit that you can't replace yourself