Coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=HAEzXznhZ5I

It's like he is one of us. Also he did this video after the previous thread about this phone. And called out Jow Forums on several streams now. Coincidence?

Attached: rossmanfrog.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3umIlVcsoU
youtu.be/P7JPOi4Q4X4?t=541
youtube.com/watch?v=AVL65qwBGnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=G3umIlVcsoU

This guy had to be from Jow Forums

That faggot is a raging homosexual so of course he's one of us.

>bluetooth cable

Attached: 1537304722939.jpg (1187x706, 89K)

What of it

>bluetooth cable

Attached: 1547891717398.jpg (482x482, 28K)

On higher end IEMs you can replace the cables with other types and connectors. They have cables with a bluetooth dongle instead of a jack.

Shit always comes up in the /csg/ threads

>Cable with a Bluetooth receiver attached to it
>Somehow not a Bluetooth cable

He said he used Jow Forums when he was 16 then left because of the amount of autism in the site. Probably browsed Jow Forums too much.

yea that video was instant classic

>wifi [antenna] cable

Attached: gondola.jpg (1625x1117, 552K)

I don't think Jow Forums existed at that time.
Because that would mean he's younger than me and he's clearly not.

>thank you so much have a great day

Attached: 1542814090776.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

Rocking S5 Active. 2nd battery.
New phones are disapointing.
Gaslighting companies can suck my cock.

One question. What's up with his nodding when he talks with one of his customers? He started banning people when people asked.

He is 30

Example of his nodding: youtu.be/P7JPOi4Q4X4?t=541

What is it?

I think in that clip he is rocking his leg as he waits for something to happen on his computer screen. Movement from his leg resonates to his face.

Simple habit. I wouldnt think much of it.

That doesn't explain him banning people.

Maybe he considers people who talk about it trolls. I prob would ban people if I had popular yt channel.

High chance he gets a lot of hate like any other ytber. He is prob sick and tired of similar comments so as he skims through comments he doesnt think much and just bans what he thinks are non constructive comments.

Then why don't you explain once what is going on? He banned at least 3 people and he especially picked all the comments about the nodding. None of them were trolling.

The way i see it is that he doesnt know what this nodding thing is about and it would require effort to try to answer to it. So he doesnt bother. Does he even response to non popular comments?

Busy and it is mendoksee (how ever this is written)

Idk... then just ignore those comments if you don't want to answer. Simple and painless. Why would you go on to ban those people? Ignoring comments is less effort...

Maybe it's too much bafang head injury.

/n/ was a thing.

my last response to this nod thing.
Prob wants to keep his comment section clean. Keeping it clean to him means removing comments about nodding.

Is this recent, he still does this? if he doesnt anymore those banned accs wont be unbanned cos he dont know which acc got banned cos of this and which are banned for other reasons.

I still don't get the hate for the guy. Is it the "Rossmann" which was proved not jewish? Is it his political leanings? Is it that he doesn't praise Apple products? What is it?

It's weird, I do the eye thing, but not the nodding thing.

Not sure why he tries to hide it.

Why doesn't he get a nosejob with all that money he has now.

his nose is fine?

he was talking about the caller

two n's = italian
one n = jew

two s's = nazi

It's the eyes. He's got that 1000 trap pic stare.

neurological tick from a concussion he got a few months back

youtube.com/watch?v=AVL65qwBGnw
I hope he won and that apple had pay the legal costs of proceedings and damages for reputation.