fpbp
alternatively, use icecat.

>just wast your time fixing insane botnet defaults
fuck no

Looks good.

Literally just download a preconfigured user.js then faggot

>waste your time
cuck shill

cringe onions beta bugman astroturf yall free as in freedom kys nigger faggot niggerfaggot (((them))) btfo dubs of truth trips of truth quads of truth quints of truth sexts of truth septs of truth octs of truth nons of truth decs of truth install gentoo i use arch btw pacman -Syu back2reddit back2tumblr fuck off newfag retard tranny libtard neonazi lesbian rabbi yiff in hell /v/edditor discord anime website Jow Forums 4channel sweety sweaty sweatie yall y'all ya'll bluepilled based shill redpilled gnu/linux gnu+linux gnu+hurd gnu's not usable windows 10 pajeet andjeet in loo itoddler kid 18+ frogposter brainlet 1337 hax0r firefox icecat neocities >neocities autism >>>/sqt/ master race botnet lineageos google jewgle unjewgled jew hurrr Common Sense 2019 current year ublock >chrome literally nothing wrong with pedophilia nonfree js pizza tor compromised nordvpn bitcoin buttcoin john mcafee openvpn oy vey literally this ^ ▲▲ ▲ epic win epic fail phoneposter immoral adblocker applefag negro >using emojis green is my pepper gay telegram russian hackers >russian hackers enjoy being spied on >gui install suckless luke smith gnome no kde no budgie no i3 no dwm sodomite terry a davis terry davis temple os schizo schizophrenic fbi cia nigger glow in the dark back to Jow Forums mom pacman broke my xorg conf again hot pockets janny jannies janitor they do it for free sage announcing reports denouncing reports hiro gookmoot fuck moot i miss moot use protonmail use protonmail use tutanota protonmail is kikes use mailbox use posteo gmail more like gaymail more like spymail more like microshit more like m$ more like rms richard matthew stallman toe foot food feet eating gross pedophile hebephile loli shota reeee upboated :) upvoted :) downvoted cuck cuckold cuckquean maddox louis cuck king >being a burger >being a europoor >being a britbong >being a nigger >being a sand nigger >be australian >get 10 bytes per second Jow Forums pass no script captcha homosexual off yourself absolute cunt

Saved, thanks fren

No, because Mozilla binaries include botnet. Use a fork that doesn't compile that garbage if you're set on sucking mozcock.

>t.firecuck shill

lurk moar newfaggot

come home

Attached: 1533100117155.png (650x650, 177K)

Thank you for completing our one week Jow Forums-certified SEO bootcamp. Please take a few moments and fill out this anonymized survey.

old icon was better

Attached: 1536156924883.png (1024x1024, 458K)

iceweasel it was called, wasn't it? i like the new one but that one wasn't bad either

iceminx would have been such a better name.

If I wanted to go with a modified user.js, are there any opinions on which one to use?
Either github.com/pyllyukko/user.js
or github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js ?
And will this really make Firefox private and secure?

You can achieve the same results compiling firefox yourself

But I'm still a brainlet who needs somebody to do it for me. I'm trying to learn, but I would like to have a more secure browser before I am able to do everything myself.

No, thanks. My FF is basically the same.

>Librefox
>Privacy focused changes to the point where multiiple pages and functions of the browser break or misbehave
Gross. I'll take my custom build of Firefox with my own performed changes every single day of the year, thank you very much.

based schizoposter

>be me
>waste time extolling the virtues of firefox for the longest time on Jow Forums
>try ungoogled chromium for the hell of it
>install uBO, umatrix, scriptsafe, import settings from firefox
>enable canvas deception flags
>basically the same level of "security" and "privacy" as autistically configured firefox if not better without having to autistically configure it
>fast as balls
>pages load pretty much instantly even with dnscrypt's ephemeral keys enabled, whereas firefox was a laggy piece of shit but i dealt with it for the security blanket i thought i was wearing
>pop the cache and config folders onto tmpfs
>uninstall firefox

Attached: 1541977364119.jpg (480x452, 11K)

oh and i forgot to mention
no broken captchkas

>enable canvas deception flags
How?

Attached: 1528471787977.png (799x497, 41K)

Enjoy your webrtc IP leaks

here we go again, and your next reply will be sperging out about extensions

Attached: 1541076378180.png (1354x736, 134K)

Enjoy it while it lasts

there it is

Attached: 1525970294138.jpg (960x534, 82K)

remember to not put that in your current profile unless you're ok with wiping your history

>uses js on 4 chan
>thinks he's smart

>implying

Attached: 1522116488241.png (984x933, 247K)

Oh yeah, for sure. I made new profiles to test them out. They seem comparable to me, but I was hoping someone smarter could tell me if there are any real differences.

use pyllyukko’s user.js. The only thing is you will have to one of the strict ssl settings because it breaks addons.mozilla. Oh, and disable the clear open windows on shutdown as well to prevent two windows from popping up on startup.

it also breaks posting here, no idea which setting

resistfingerprinting, mainly

don't think so

test

You need to allow cross site referrers. I'm not sure if that particular user.js disables it, but it's a common setting.

where do you get your chromium ????

it's ungoogled chromium

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

from what site i mean?

GOOGLE it.. ;^)
>github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>daily reminder that icecat is available on fedoras default repo
i'm already home.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-03 20-18-55.png (1366x768, 215K)

werks on my machine

Attached: 1522403653243.png (633x669, 113K)

What security/privacy features are in ungoogled-chromium that are not available in default Icecat

other than the canvas deception flags, probably nothing.. personally i like it better than CanvasBlocker because it fools it enough without breaking shit
anything based on firefox obviously gives you more fine-grained control, which is great, but at the end of the day i just compared the two, found extensions more than satisfactory privacy-wise for my personal web browsing purposes, and compromised in favor of better speed and functionality
that's all

uMatrix is inferior to uBlock Origin. The other uMatrix funtionality can be used from other addons.

uMatrix has finer grain control than uBlock origin's advanced mode.

>uMatrix is inferior to uBlock Origin
nigga are you serious...
>The other uMatrix funtionality can be used from other addons
they're pretty much meant to be used together, which if you actually look closely, you can see i'm doing
name one that does it better, i'll wait

I can specifically block and allow requests and scripts from the same domain on uBlock. On uMatrix you can either allow all or block all on a domain.

Buddy, I think you've got the two confused...

Yeah if you use filters, sure. I'll give you that, but I can't think of a scenario where you'd want specifically one script from a domain and not the other scripts. On the other hand, ublock's dynamic filter sucks ass and lacks the different options umatrix has (XHR, frames, etc.). So in other words, you should use both and just add a specific filter to ublock origin if you happen to want it.

>I can specifically block and allow requests and scripts from multiple domains on uBlock. On uMatrix you can either allow all or block all on a domain.

Ok. I fixed it

Attached: 1550586966848.png (480x270, 174K)

>i can't think of a scenario where you'd want a superior blocker

uBlock can block XHR through filterlists and also 3rd party frames and CSP reports. Web workers were made irrelevant by Firefox back on what 58?

What if I want certain frames on certain domains and not others? You expect me to compose some complicated as hell filter list?

You can easily block 3rd party frames on uBlock and can noop 3rd party frames globally so your filterlists can do their magic and block unwanted frames.

I don't understand how this helps. Doesn't noop just ignore static filters? If I block all frames in uBlock via a filter list, to enable them on certain sites, I would have the use the UI just like uMatrix. In that case, uMatrix is better because you can choose between frames, XHR, and so on and not have it all lumped together in one column.

I can't stop fucking laughing