Logitech K120. Still the best wired keyboard you can buy for $10. Can't beat the old stand-by

Logitech K120. Still the best wired keyboard you can buy for $10. Can't beat the old stand-by.

Attached: LogitechK120.jpg (1308x632, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DR9fAQuOK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish mechanical keyboards would use that indented caps lock and num lock keys. Makes it easier to distinguish them without looking at the keyboard, you are less likely to press them accidentally.

I also want convex bottom row keys (ctrl/alt/shift/etc), and that one is completely nonexistant for custom keycaps too. It makes it so much easier to do things like pressing shift+ctrl at the same time, which is REALLY useful when working. I ended up switching the ctrl keys upside down on my mechanical keyboard because of that.

Wish the K120 had some media keys though. Being able to control a media player from keyboard is really useful when you listen to music at work.

I actually wish they had a wireless version of this model. I like to keep it simple. I don't know who's buying their 'round key' keyboards but they just don't feel right.

Wired
>Less latency
>Never needs charging
>LED indicators always on

Why the fuck would anyone use wireless? Only brainlets give up this critical features for muh aesthetic

They did, the Logitech Deluxe 660. It was slightly bigger, but everything else in the layout was the same. I had one, it was extremely comfy. Latency was a bit higher, but not something that would stop you from playing games.

It isn't for sale anymore though.

Attached: Logitech-Deluxe-660-Cordless-Desktop-Keyboard-Y-RAR76-without.jpg (400x266, 20K)

>Never needs charging

Buy a pack of batteries, and you'll never need charging. It used 2xAAA, you just swap them out when they are spent.

>Less latency
sure, but there isn't noticeable latency with wireless keyboards, even with my old bluetooth one.
>Never needs charging
sure, but mine uses two aaa batteries and they have lasted an over year now
>LED indicators always on
Sure, but after using one without I dont miss them at all.
>Why the fuck would anyone use wireless?
So that I can move it out of the way easily, and use it from the couch.
>Only brainlets give up this critical features for muh aesthetic
What critical features? What aesthetics? Wireless keyboards has more functions than wired one. Aesthetics are purely subjective and varies from people to people.

Logitech K120 + B100 mouse

Im thinking of buying a k120, are they trash or gold?

It's only 10 shekel. add 5 shekel more you can have MK120 which including B100 a chad cable mouse.
Buy it and try it yourself.

But there is. And with media keys. I've been using it for a year at work,and it's great

Attached: Logitteck mk270.png (800x687, 234K)

have it, it's shite because it's just plastic, it's like you're typing on rust, however there is a temporary sort of solution - take the top off and wet it - this makes the plastic keys much softer to press

if that is the best i cannot imagine what the rest are like, seriously thiking about a red gateron

for a plastic peace of crap it's prob the best you can have if you have the option it's best to buy a low profile 'chinklet' laptop like or mechanical

youtube.com/watch?v=3DR9fAQuOK8

Looked into the chinklets before, they cost $50 aud, other option was Corsair K70 MK2 $219 aud vs k120 $19 aud
So it was this or chinklet but im leaning towards the k120 but i hear stuff like
>it's like you're typing on rust

Keyboard pricing is retarded, it would abit less expensive if they just stoped with the childish lighting on them

then unscrew it and wet the top plate every few hours, there's no other way to make it less shit for typing

WHOA back the fuck up faggot.
Actual best

Attached: lpp.jpg (977x489, 65K)

Know of any other low profile keyboards, im not ruling out chinklet because i spent years on a laptop and found it comy, but im looking for something similar but still feel like im at the big boy computer now but the only other thing i found was the Corsair K70 MK2 for $219, i would pay $100 for a keyboard but $200? Come the fuck on now its just a keyboard
Looks like the search continues

apparantly MS

I had one. Esc and Ctrl were utter mush, you could blow on them to press them

>enterlet
lmao

the K120 also comes with the big enter

you can't buy this for $10 new anywhere though
i walked into target last month and bought a k120 for $10 and it was / is still readily available

because logtiech k360 fits in my lap