Nyaa

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
nyaa.si/
What is the difference?

Attached: 1414726410134.png (237x169, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animebytes.tv
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185270798/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pantsu is just Jow Forums certified.

that's all

use whatever u like fren.

Attached: 田口華_008.jpg (1415x1415, 220K)

nyaa.si is run by the offical mods of the previous version, it has the most traffic/users. Theres many other nyaa sites that acts as a mirror to it incase the same thing happens again.

Where can I buy such a certification for my programming projects?

Calm down Muhammad

ok so either one is fine to use is what your saying then

>mods
yeah, the people who did it for free, the hotpocketa men
the original owner fucked off, so .si has no bullshit imprimateur of official legitimacy or whatever youre trying to imply

uh, oh

Attached: nyaa.pantsu.cat_search_2_ (1).png (2631x1921, 2.08M)

What fucking mods? kek. Its run by the cartel anime faggetory.

Pantsu g certified.

Become one of us.

pantsu is the proof that Jow Forums can't into programming

hey, at least it went further than other Jow Forums projects.
remember netrunner? me neither

Attached: 1510620507185.jpg (462x810, 131K)

Jow Forums literally made pantsu.cat.

>Jow Forums certified
so i should stay away from it, right?

pantsu was made by Jow Forums users. nyaa.si was made by the cartel.

I fucking hate daiz and the fuckers, but pantsu is an un-modded add-ridden shithole.
the real answer is removing Cartel trackers from their magnets manually

Attached: 30004975d7dd527ad8509b46fd977581.jpg (779x1100, 611K)

Reminder that pantsu had the chance to win the battle but retarded devs are retarded

what are their trackers?

this, and their threads on Jow Forums got constantly spammed by cartel shills.

>threads on Jow Forums got constantly spammed by cartel shills.
Stop trying to blame the cartel, pantsu had like three days head start and everyone was telling the stupid dev to stop focusing on the dumb mascots.

The threads were constantly spammed by people trying to promote the cartel's website. It was very hard to have any discussion on the project itself.

The cartel website was up like two or three days after pantsu, the only reason threads got spammed by nya.zi is because pantsudev tardation, only the stupid mascosts were working and the tracked was full of duplicated torrents.

Pantsu cat was made by Jow Forums and maybe a little /a/.
nyaa.si was made by the the guys that ran the old nyaa, but they fucking suck.
Honestly I only use pantsu to support our Jow Forumsuys and haven't noticed any issues. XDCC is the best place to grab anime from anyway.

> the only reason threads got spammed by nya.zi is because pantsudev tardation
This doesn't make any sense. Do you have any evidence that whoever was spamming nyaa.zi would've stopped if pantsu.cat was less buggy?
HorribleSubs uploaded bad torrents on pantsu on purpose while uploading functioning ones to nyaa.zi. Only because pantsudev said something about scrapping their website for magnets.

Im one of the people who worked on it and it was made basically by three or four random IRC members spare time. Of course it lacks polish.

Who is this anime cartel and how can I become a made man?

>Do you have any evidence that whoever was spamming nyaa.zi would've stopped if pantsu.cat was less buggy?
I was there telling dev to fix the dumb shit and got called a "shill", there was this retarded paranoia all over the place.
>Only because pantsudev said something about scrapping their website for magnets.
There would have been no need to scrape the cartel's website if you had a functioning website that was THE nyaa replacement for three days.
>Of course it lacks polish.
Yes, so don't blame it on the "cartel" and the "shills". Just the language itself halved the help you could get.

>I was there telling dev to fix the dumb shit and got called a "shill"
That's unfortunate.
>there was this retarded paranoia all over the place.
It wasn't paranoia at all, the thread was spammed 24h/day by shitposters.
>There would have been no need to scrape the cartel's website if you had a functioning website that was THE nyaa replacement for three days.
Except if HorribleSubs wanted to have their own Nyaa replacement, which is exactly what they wanted. Nyaa.si was developed by a paid webdev.

I don't know, I use use animebytes.tv

Yes.

For referential purposes.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185270798/

The threads were a mess and genuinely should've been killed off.
Dedicated shitposter-kun, HorribleSubs leader, Reimu etc.

Mascots were only actually worked on for less than a day by one of the devs.

bro

Use Jackett and Sonarr, user.

What bro, it's where I got pic related (even though it can be found on their irc, website, and nyaa/pantsu)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 3.00.23 PM.jpg (2880x1800, 2.34M)

that's too complex, how could you possibly expect us to understand that!?

Dudes.
C'mon.

Attached: dude.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

pantsu is run by neckbears
the other one is run by the cartel

Someone on /a/ told me .si was run by bad people so I use .cat and you should too