What's the best way to pirate adobe products these days without sending details to a Russian botnet?

What's the best way to pirate adobe products these days without sending details to a Russian botnet?

Attached: pr-riverflow-3-720x520.jpg (720x520, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new-cs6.html
yadi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use free software.

just download them

>he keeps his bank details on his PC
you're already broke. Courtesy of Vladimir and Artyom

Use an older version. The featureset of most Adobe products has plateaued in recent years.

CCmaker or m0nkrus.

I haven't used Adobe products since CS5, have there really been no improvements since?

It only got worse from then.

Not op, but legit artfags need them for work. It'd be exactly like in the thinkpad linux at college stories if I'd say "I use gimp only" (and it was when I said I use krita).

Down load, block with firewall, use crack.

helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new-cs6.html

There's some good stuff in there.

Run pirated software in a virtual machine

I pirate them by paying a monthly fee to a company called adobe. It then allows me to use the products. I often wonder if there are people who cant even afford a monthly fee for using the products. Could anyone REALLY be that poor?

>paying for adobe unless you are a company

Move to the Russia.

Attached: 1490992518_0_0_3104_2047_1440x900_80_1_1_de0ce9e5a97d107d4b2f9d70f8198383.jpg (1365x900, 260K)

Attached: botnet-free trio.jpg (1263x696, 88K)

>Affinity Photo
I have it on my iPad and it’s good and all, but I fail to see how it’s any different than Photoshop. It even looks pretty much identical.

You can pirate photoshop CS6 in like 40 minutes with just a key crack. Then block some adobe stuff in your HOSTS file and firewall.

It’s ez pz

no botnet
no background processes
no DRM
no images and files names are transferred to their servers for "machine learning purposes"
no subscription

>he doesn't pirate everything for free and severe its connection to anything outside

"n00b"

Attached: mouth-of-young-man-talking-AC07BA.jpg (1300x956, 120K)

identical without having dozens of apps running in the background.

I would take that over adobe suite anytime.

Just stuck with cs2, which validates as legit if you use the key they provide. You miss out on features only 0.5% of professionals use, but otherwise everything is there, and it's all build around the idea that you only have 2gb of ram(so it runs lean)

Nice try Vlad, but the Russia is the shithole full of the retards.

There are plenty of great new features but UI performance has become awful.

Yes. Fuck you

Just like a rest of the world as well.

it doesnt work on windows 10 though

Yeah it does. I'm running it without issue on win 10 pro. I don't even need to run in compatibility mode.

thats wierd, my pirated install of CS2 didn't work, maybe I should try again the new versions are fucking awful

CS2 is all I need

affinity is gross I really tried to use it but it was basically a 1:1 photoshop look-a-like without the power and ease of use of actual photoshop. So im still stuck on PS for design work and a legit copy of Clip Studio

I would honestly buy PS if they had a one time payment option for like a "2019" version but monthly bills to use this shit ye nah cunt. I hate subscription software.

Realize that Adobe software made well over 10 years ago will still do what you need it to do and use that.

probably cs 6 with an amtlib file, you can get any cc version up to like october of last year before they added all the new cc bloat and changed the Licensing. I got a new cc version from alpharatio and have been using it for like 12 month. i dont think it has all of the creative cloud bullshit but does come with a modified exe so take that how you will kek yadi [dot] sk [slash] d [slash] L9D8xrkIqF2YJw

Attached: 1485333021068.jpg (2335x2507, 685K)

2 months not 12

Attached: 2_bbsonvedxq.jpg (715x1000, 149K)

holy shit I hate these bullshit forms

Attached: 2019-03-03 16_07_18-Window.png (1000x872, 27K)

Just put whatever.

CS5 is still perfectly good, the new additions since then are pretty minor honestly.

You don't need to pirate CS2 anymore you dumbfuck.

I was looking for these and FL Studio too but couldn't find anything that looked legit.
It really does look like they killed torrent piracy, at least the one you could find easily with a google search.
Probably have to look for those private trackers or whatever, the only one I use is myanonamouse but don't know much other than that.

the the link i posted kek you should try get an account on alpharatio its good