RYZEN 3 SPEC LEAKS

OH NONONO INTELBROS IT WAS OUR TURN

Attached: 6AA7F894-60CB-450A-AB97-5F445555A2A6.jpg (763x662, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-3000-cpu-specs-prices-online-retailer-ryzen-9-3850x-leak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>500 for non-hed cpu
What the fuck is this, are they Intel now?

THANK YOU BASED MAMA LISA

When are they releasing these turds?

New process node, updated architecture, and more cores than what the competition can provide in the normal desktop space. $500 is reasonable when you think about it.

If they can beat intel in power and performance they deserve to charge more.

Frens... which GPU does the 3600G equal?

>I saved this image from the other thread
>post it to /v/
>some /v/ child comes here and makes a stupid thread without even checking the catalog

fuck you op, faggot level 11/10

It will crush anything in its price for workloads that don't need I/O connectivity of a fully blown HEDT platform.

Remember that it was a year ago that you had to paid $999+ for a 16core CPU. Intel is going to be get BTFO in a price war. Their massive monolith chips can't compete against AMD's 7nm chiplets.

>placeholder
Still this is pretty much what we all expected. The question is what the performance diff will be between the 3700X and the 9900K

Probably the rx560 or gtx1050

Intel's 16 core 32 thread 5 Ghz CPU is $500?

Link?

>3600G with Navi 20CU

AMD already denied GPU chiplets. This is just some retarded SEAmonkey making up bullshit based on that irish subhuman's video

let's compare the i5 9600k to its closest equivalent in core count and clock, the ryzen 5 3300X
intel has no hyperthreading
intel has 300mhz higher boost clock
intel costs $90 more
intel uses 25W more than the ryzen
The mystery is cache and single-threaded performance, but it looks like AMD is bending intel over here.

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-3000-cpu-specs-prices-online-retailer-ryzen-9-3850x-leak

3000 series APUs are Zen+

>8c16t at 4-4.8ghz for ~$250
i've just found my next cpu
>16c32t at 5.1ghz max
hory shet

Attached: 1490048179319.jpg (500x646, 49K)

The era of having AMD CPU and Nvida GPU is among us. (Fuck Navi)

Attached: 1545541308202.gif (200x161, 986K)

even if this were real(it's not) desktop sunny cope in q4 2019 will btfo poozen 2

Do we have any idea when this is coming out ?

3700x will fucking crush 9900k. Screencap this.

this summer

> newer processor will be better than old processor

>cope

WeW, the same leaks before the CES. Look what happened.

>16 cores with SMT at up to 5.1GHz is not high-end
it's faster than all of 1st gen and most of the 2nd gen threadrippers, save for the 32c one
sounds pretty high-end to me

But it's the same fake shit as before. Any "leaks" that show those bullshit high CU count APUs can be safely automatically assumed fake.

But these are the real leaks remember?

Attached: 666.png (1531x902, 842K)

ArdourTV was right all along.
Lmfao.

Attached: 1544404296735.gif (290x218, 1.03M)

Old but its the housefire you incel cucks put on a pedestal. Can wait for you faggots to an hero when its btfo by a every chip north of 300 dollars

Ok someone redpill me on if the 3600X will be the best buy because all i do is gayme and write emails for work. I don't edit or do anything that needs more cores. Still on a Phenom II 955 Black.
Probably around June/July maybe end of May IF they are ahead of schedule.
Theoretically can you now run a server off that processor?
But the 3600X has a higher base and a higher boost speed, with the same power draw and at a lower price, unless you're doing work is the 4 more cores worth the performance hit per core?

16 core, SMT, 3.9GHz base, 4.7GHz boost, 125 watt, AT LEAST Coffee Lake IPC...

It's only non-HEDT because AMD is shifting their entire product stack, and they're going to create a new class of HEDT CPUs.

Yesterday's HEDT is tomorrow's Desktop part, with AMD.

>500 for non-hed cpu
>What the fuck is this, are they Intel now?
Check the release price for the 1800X, will you?

see

>Theoretically can you now run a server off that processor?
Yes and no. It certainly has the cores, but it's not going to beat proper servers on things like I/O and support for server-oriented features on the mobo.

$500 for 16c/32t? That's a great deal, are you insane?

>Not sure if you guys can remember Bizgram? A number of times they advertised products that were on the breach of being released while posting model names and prices. Well, BizGram in Singapore is listing Ryzen 3000 processor pricing.
>While these news items fall under the label speculation, Bizgram is a real thing. As an example, the Intel Core 9000 Processor series Prices leaked a month or so before the launch of the processors at the Singapore Distributor

Attached: 1502790639694.jpg (882x758, 324K)

So it will just be an completely functioning, but unoptimized server that will lag when you destroy a zoomers house in minecraft.

Don't get me wrong: For a home server that needs some CPU power, it would be great. It's things like fast disks and networking that it will choke on, as well as out-of-band management and the like (unless Supermicro or someone else makes a server-centric board for it).

>16 PCI-E 4.0 LANES + 4 PCI-E 3.0 Lanes
?????????????????

not unless they solve the memory bottleneck

Too bad it's fake

Attached: 1f1aad2d3c3b2sd4a7d2bdbmkd.png (1522x869, 813K)

Which is why the expensive bits are made on tiny as fuck dies while the cheaper bits that don't benefit from a node shrink are on another die.

Chiplets don't have this problem.

>New Threadripper
>32core64thread
>64core128thread

>yfw

Attached: varg2.jpg (269x215, 7K)

RX 570 if stock 3200MHz, RX 580 if fast (like, 4200MHz fast) RAM.

Doubt there is a market for that though, the way you say it, it's more like just get the proper setup instead.

Attached: AdoredTV.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Nah, 64 cores won't come until Zen 2+/7nm+. THREADRIPPER Mark III will have 32 cores tops again, but much better efficiency, and drastically increased IPC, PPC/SCP, and frequency.

>3700X
>$370
>$3***70***
>NOT $329.99
DOA

Attached: 1548639179117.png (736x616, 28K)

My body is ready AMD.

I will finaly update my 2013 setup with Ryzer 3 and Navi.

both of these cards have like twice the SPUs
no way Navi is going to be that much faster shader-for-shader

>8C/16T will be corelet status in a few months
What a time to be alive

2400G already has APU that almost matches RX 460 in raw gaymen FPS.

Problem is the 9900K hasn't gone down in price. Intel never lowers prices. If Intel doesn't have an answer to a $380 AMD chip matching or beating their 9900K then AMD is going to make a ton of money.

>beating their 9990
Fixed your mistake

can you explain the difference of these new processors for a brainlet like me?

>Theoretically can you now run a server off that processor?
As long as you don't do lots of virtualization or SQL then yes, but now that they have separate I/O dies for desktop and server/HEDT support for ECC isn't guaranteed

Not sure it's a good thing? Pajeetware will become even more bloated because fuck it, CPUs now have a lot of cores sir

>Problem is the 9900K hasn't gone down in price
kek, they're already selling it at a loss due to it being a huge die/shit yields

Much better efficiency, much better clocks and instructions per cycle (better performance), much lower prices than Inturd, new features.

>shit yields
~40%, kek. Meanwhile, Zen 2 is 98% of PERFECT bins (gen1 Zen was 62%).

>Ok someone redpill me on if the 3600X will be the best buy because all i do is gayme and write emails for work

I would say so, next gen consoles will be 8core/16threads at lower frequencies so you should be good. The only exception would be if you want to stream, then having some extra cores for encoding would be of value. Also it is not like you will be locked into that CPU because of depreciated socked like intel parts. Just buy a decent motherboard with good VRMs so you have no problems moving up in the future.

At $250 the 3600x is going to be a big seller if that frequency if true and if AMD has improved their memory controller.

maybe the high yields can make amd give lower price right?

ryzen 3600 or ryzen 3700?

Attached: mc.jpg (750x520, 73K)

no because the too-good-to-be-true faggots ruined it

not guaranteed but likely given amds past with eec

Pajeets don't know how to spread their bloat across cores.

the memory controller is irrelevant if amd decoupled if from ram clock.

>hyperthreading
As if it's a good thing.

I really need a new PC for some gaymen stuff at 1080p (monitors are still too expensive). Will the 3300 be enough?

Ive been doing that since phenom II and nvidia 600 series git gud.

it's more than possible that it trades off with thread ripper 32 core,
I don't know if the max boost on it is 4.2 on all cores, but the 16 core will likely have a higher all core oc, and will boost higher, which means in lowly threaded apps, it will shit on the 32 core, and depending on the all core clocks and sustain, its possible the 16 core also wins out, then you have the full 256bit fpu instead of 128 split, which means it will likely shit on thread ripper there also.

honestly, its entirely possible that the 16 core cpu beats out amds 32 core all round out side of extreme outliers. a great showing for amd on its cpu power side, and a preview for the server 64 core monster.

inb4 Sunny Cope 3D bingbus

Yeah, that's nothing compared to proper HEDT/server CPUs. Even an old X58 setup had 32 main PCIe lanes.

3300 will more than crush anything you throw at it. 1080p to 4k.
Meanwhile shintel latest consumer part stuggles with not burning houses down trying to keep up with 720p.

this

Attached: Kuroki_Tomoko.jpg (1137x1079, 164K)

>x58
>32 pcie 2.0
kys
threadripper 3 will be 64 pcie 4.0

>Not getting the 3850x

>135w tdp
>overpriced shite
Im already on team red, quit being a shill for a sec.

It has been way too long since I had a desktop.
Could I get 3600G and then use the integrated gpu in crossfire once I get dedicated gpu?

All the drones larping and planning getting their imaginary chips itt

Attached: giphy.gif (459x259, 3.86M)

I don't think they still support Hybrid CF

>this FUCKING COPE
bruh...................

Yes they do retard. Chiplets solve the problem of huge chips having low yields, but not the problem of high wafer prices.

>make AMD give lower price
Do you want to starve them to death, you piece of shit? They're already barely earning peanuts from these. AMD is de facto the only actually good Jow Forumsuy on the market.

wtf I can't afford that. I'm an AMD user.

Depends on your everyday use case/habits.
If you only gaymen strictly at PC titles in single player and don't stream, you can go with 3300/G just fine. If you're a heavy emulation geek - 3600G/X. If you're a power gaymer - 3600X~3700X. If you're a Twitch/YouTube whore that constantly streams single player and multi/MMO shit alike in raw 4K maxed with highest bitrate with no compression at all - 3800~3850X or THREADRIPPER.

Enjoy your chiplets with the humongous latency m8

They unironically do. And shit actually works.

>humongous latency

>Obviously it's there. That's the whole purpose. The main change is that gen1 and Zen+ could only do up to 4 cores per 1 CCX, thus cross-interconnect latency was a noticeable problem. With Zen 2, they're now doing up to 8 cores on one full CCX, which essentially completely eliminates the previous latency strides. And even cross-interconnect latency between two CCXes, hence 12 and 16 core models, is now lowered/improved drastically. So-much-so that, essentially, a 16 core with two CCXes will now have a latency BETTER than Zen+ had in a 24 core triple CCX THREADRIPPER 2, while at the same time 24 core THREADRIPPER Mark III will have latency on the level of mainstream like 8 core 2700X (maybe even better, actually). And for 8 core (and anything below that) Zen 2, there's virtually no cross-interconnect added latency anymore AT ALL, due to it all being one single super-tight CCX package.

?

How much extra clock does AMD need to match Intel IPC?

delid dis

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

I've had a 1700X since almost day 1. I peg out all the cores compiling and only compiling. If you're just playing games and browsing the 3600 is the clear winner. You will never cap out 12 real cores browsing this dump and doing vidya.

source: your ass

latest iterations of Infinity Fabric basically eliminate latency issues

Please, post some more cope though, this is premium stuff for the collage.

The main reason the memory controller is important is that infinity fabric was tied to 1/2 memory clock rate.

If they decoupled it then the memory controller almost doesn't matter as its in the same area that intel is now, where memory is more then fast enough for almost all applications.

At this point, I would say the Ryzen 3 would need to go about 5% slower to match IPC with Intel.

Yeah we are seeing that by how pooripper performs in games lmao