What is your opinion about Unbox Therapy™?

What is your opinion about Unbox Therapy™?

Attached: _20190303_223414.jpg (1080x768, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adorama.com/dei75707224s.html
youtu.be/7XhtPpkqpOU
youtube.com/watch?v=vC6b8kLpUXc
youtube.com/watch?v=p-dJ7z_QL-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SeZsW1o-jaA
youtube.com/watch?v=8g-VjqONplA
youtube.com/watch?v=0tKmJnqW1Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clickbait. useless comedy.

entertaining but not really informative.
helps you know whats trendy so you can avoid it like plague at least.

Never heard of it. Sounds like yet another stupid youtube channel for kids who are aware technology exists but aren't actually any good with it.

Top tier fag.

sellout

Unintelligent consumerist wigger

normie shit

Mr. "truckload of counterfeit iphone boxes" giveaway.

cringe cancer

He's not really trying to be anything other than "hey look at this thing, isn't it cool"? It's useful if you want to see a video of a phone instead of just a static picture, what is there to complain about?

It's not a tech channel, it's literally called "Unbox Therapy", as in "let me take this shit out of the box and show it to you". That's it

wish he would talk a bit less.

>görüntüleme

benis :DDDD

Attached: 1434293021944.png (507x464, 196K)

Annoying jew York nigger wannabe faggot subhuman

Why do people like him and Linus Tech Tips have such cringy YouTube thumbnails?

it's somewhat funny, it's quick and there's a lot of different gadgets that I don't care enough to look for, but find interesting. The actual tech review is awful, Linus does it best.

he is good at unboxing products and physically showing it on camera, that's it.

he has not educated opinion, ever

What became of that whole debacle?

Because they work at getting those view counts.

Little clickbaity with the thumbnails.
Not as knowledgeable as he ought to be.
Alright for getting impressions of hardware quickly.

I like that he doesn't jerk off to pointless specs like camera DXO Mark ratings and MOAR PPI and MOAR SCREEN TO BODY RATIO for phone stuff. He gives actual opinions based on usage without falling into the marketing hype.

i like him converting and liking the Thinkpads and by that annoying the Apple fags.

Ive only liked the thinkpad videos really so i would not recomend him...

semi clickbait, but still something to see when a new product is released

But MKBHD doesn't have cringy thumbnails (he just shows the phone and not his face with some dumb expression) and he gets tons of views.

Okay for obscure phones but always states nothing on it
>wow guys I got this 50 dollar phone off amazon
>lol this camera sucks
>lmao ughh I have to update it
>hmmm this 1080p60fps video is slow
>gah I have to install an sd card for extra storage? wtf is this 2011?

Most the time he just does stupid complaints

>He gives actual opinions based on usage without falling into the marketing hype.
You can't be serious.
>wow guys, thing is cool
>how cool is that
>that's pretty good, right?

hi, i've been looking or a decent notebook for a while and wanted a thinkpad but i found this for 580€ amazon warehousedeal, arriving tommorow

how did i do?

adorama.com/dei75707224s.html

>Gave Google and everyone else shit for notches
>Gives Apple shit for shit butterfly keyboards
>Openly admits flagships are overpriced as fuck when things like the Pocophone are cheaper
>Criticized the hole punch and double hole punch in the S10 and S10+

Just because he still likes the things he reviews doesn't mean he is falling for hype.

I would like to pop his head like a watermelon between my thighs, using his shill brains as lubricant to bring myself to orgasm.

Attached: FaroffGlamorousGraywolf.webm (480x480, 308K)

>Just because he still likes the things he reviews doesn't mean he is falling for hype.
Yet he still uses almost all of those devices.

Do you even shaver phone ?

youtu.be/7XhtPpkqpOU

This nigger do that all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=vC6b8kLpUXc
youtube.com/watch?v=p-dJ7z_QL-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SeZsW1o-jaA
youtube.com/watch?v=8g-VjqONplA
youtube.com/watch?v=0tKmJnqW1Kw

A narcissistic normie faggot who should, for the good of mankind, be dragged out into the street and have his head bashed in on a curb. It should be filmed and posted too so that all his sycophantic normie followers can witness it.

He's too lenient on shit that he shouldn't be lenient on, leading me to believe that he's a paid shill, not an actual reviewer.

Attached: moshimoshi.png (800x570, 450K)

Why is he so ashamed?

/thread

He's fine when he isn't shilling the newest >$1000 memephones.
Obviously over the top but that's to be expected.

Attached: 1481920810205.jpg (960x720, 106K)

As dumb as watching other people play video games

Literally Google suggestions for content creators. If you listen, and use Google's suggestions then Google will give you more views.

He's black, so he doesn't have to listen to all of Google's suggestions for content creators.

They're all paid shills. That's the goal for making review type content.
>Get free shit
>Make content
>Get paid by companies to say certain things about products
>Get paid by Google for views

He sounds like an utter faggot. His accent is unbearable and disgusting.

Based af. He triggers appleniggers like nothing else. I'm willing to bet
are all assploded applequeers.

Attached: 1538716176343.jpg (1320x1572, 304K)

I think he's just an useful shill for companies
S8 user.

Shut up unboxed.

I agree, same with that Marques Brownlee guy. He made a video regarding the apps he has on his phone and it convinced me that the guy isn't even that into technology. Sounded like he downloads every app he's ever used from the google play store. I imagine this unbox therapy guy isn't much different.

If you understand it's not a review channel it's a fine place to discover new tech.

If you make content on Google sooner, or later a marketing guy will contact you to showcase their product, or service for money. Some will even give you suggestions to how to make your videos more presentable.

what about our lord and söyvior linus sebastian

Attached: 1550442860474.png (500x555, 170K)

Clickbait, not interesting, no facts and shitty camera work. Just look at the LG wallpaper tv one, you get sick just looking at it.

faggot

the only good phone reviewer is flossy carter

I have never owned an Apple product. What now?

He's an obnoxious wigger jew that offers nothing of importance.

You're lying. Ta-da!

I don't like the gy, because he did a bogs multiple Iphone giveaway. And I wouldn't have liked him anyways bc I find him irritating. he gets on my nerves pretty easy.

he's useless

Pointless. Another guy who earns shit tons of money by being sent expensive things and then making a video saying he likes it or dislikes it. I don't see the point of most review channels, since most of them just seem to read the specsheet which I can do myself. I do sometimes watch these videos just to see what a product looks like IRL.

Annoying normie

What's wrong with this guy?

Attached: D0z7hcOW0AAMrS9.jpg (1125x1754, 222K)

Normalfag faggot apple user that tries to act clean and smooth, I despise him and his employees/goons.

It's shit.
His videos are literal ads.
You can watch his videos at 2x speed and still completely understand him because he stalls and speaks like a retard just go get more minutes and thus more ads and watch time.
He moved away from genuinely interesting products to just reading the specs of fucking smartphones.

I blocked his channel

disgusting.

Attached: 1551363951436-g.jpg (960x960, 161K)

>just reading the specs of fucking smartphones.
That's nearly all "review" videos on youtube.