Are you a straight-edge programmer?

are you a straight-edge programmer?
>take 200mg Caffeine and 400mg L-theanine pills every day before programming

Attached: 9485230493939.png (528x386, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A_CCXLP9lUOuKcvAuhT5A8kM77-SEJICxoT0_MmG3Hc/edit#gid=0
vice.com/en_uk/article/yw4nnk/when-boots-prescribed-heroin-the-uk-did-drug-policy-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't have 70mg vyvanse prescribed

yes, drugs are for brainlets

caffeine causes acne and wrinkles and you're better getting promoted for looking good than for being autistic cuz good looks cant get outsourced to india nigger!

Why not just eat right and exercise regularly?

Why would i want to take drugs to be a better wage slave

Unironically true

Imagine having to take adderal to code

I show up stoned everyday so i dont get too mad and threaten to kill all the shitty programmers i work with.

Really? That might be why Ive aged 10 years in the past two years... I started drinking coffee and my looks have belly flopped into the deep end since :(

>nootropics

This. Fuck humanity and fuck this career. Weed makes my life tolerable

>needing pills to be good programmer

Heroin is the best programmer drug. Just not too much or you'll nod out and not get any work done. A nice bump with some strong coffee is the ticket. nice and comfy with some good music writing code.

Would prefer Oxycontin as it's a more 'stimulating' opiate but it's harder to get and expensive.

>not taking Modafinil for best performance

sorry user, you may want to take the second break in 8 hours work time whilst the chad Modafinil user just gets started after 8hrs

>caffeine tablets.
If you can't drink black coffee, then you are no friend of mine.

Attached: 15482869583232.jpg (399x404, 45K)

Wtf they have caffeine tablets?? Will they really keep me awake?

We are not trying to get a promotion we are trying to keep up

Attached: 5fd.png (200x196, 8K)

You could just drink green tea...

You're acting like you can't do both.

I may not need them but there's no denying that they make me better. Given that the work I do benefits people and this isn't some kind of contest where doping is "unfair", I don't see any reason to stick to my natural limits.
If various substances make me a better programmer and a better person in general, then I'm taking them.

Yes they will. You can buy them from a pharmacy and even some supermarkets.

The only reason I prefer tablets over coffee for programming is because there's a 50/50 chance it's going to give me the shits. I actually like coffee, but it doesn't like me.

If you mean alert then yes, but stimulants should not be used to cheat yourself out of sleep. It will always catch up with you if you abuse them.

Attached: dynamax-timeline-of-fast-acting-sustained-energy.jpg (1100x300, 51K)

I'm getting high off serotonin

Anyone take racetams? I took 100mg of phenylpiracetam for 30 days, instantly felt different and I still feel better even 2 weeks after stopping. I just get distracted much less, it's like my compulsions have been reduced drastically.

Do you know any of these things by name that I should check out for anti-aging properties? This all looks like chemistry formulas and latin to me.

Retard.

Do people make posts like this just for attention?

Yeah I feel like it's one of the most powerful drugs out there. Placebo, I mean, not your meme shit obviously.

Man I doubt you have any context on this whatsoever. Why even say shit like that.

10mg of D-Amphetamine Salts gives me the runs and severely dehydartes me as well, I'm assuming Vyvanse wouldn't give the same side effects, or am I fucked and can't use any stims like those?

>Taking drugs to be a better wage slave
we really are in some shit tier verision of cyberpunk aren't we

Truly the dullest cyberpunk timeline

where to get modafinil in the burgerland

You need to cycle off once in a while to get any effects at all. You know this right?

You wouldn't be posting this if someone didn't give enough of a shit to create the systems and networks that make it possible. Some people think the work they do is important and care about building something of value. Just because you can get paid for it doesn't invalidate that fact.

The only thing you can do is try and see since side effects are going to be subjective. I never experienced any stomach problems when dealing with amphetamines outside of lack of appetite. I managed that by eating on a schedule wether I felt hungry or not. I'm wondering if you're not getting diarrhea as a secondary symptom of not eating properly or if it's the drug itself. Could be either obviously.

What's your regiment like? I'm curious to hear from long term users. I make an effort to not take amphetamines for more than a month before taking at least 2 months off.
I don't think I need to but that's how I operate.

I dont masturbate

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 64K)

works on my machine

My stack:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A_CCXLP9lUOuKcvAuhT5A8kM77-SEJICxoT0_MmG3Hc/edit#gid=0

Is L-Theanine really worth adding?

I'm addicted to soda. Other than that I don't take any pills or drugs. Don't drink coffee either.

after ~6 days my ability to focus plummets
have not seen a benefit personally

>needing food water oxygen and sleep to be a good programmer

Attached: 1507219818223.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

You'd do much more good on the world by not consuming drugs.
>It's BICTIMLESSS!!!!
I'm assuming you're american from your drug addiction, so go to the country south of yours once in your life.

>You'd do much more good on the world by not consuming drugs.
I disagree but would rather seen you post why you think that is.

>he takes vitamins and exercises
junkies LEAVE

I cant go 3 days without me thinking i am going to get a disease from the blue balls i get

>I'm a victim because you don't visit my country or source drugs from them
jesu christo

>not just smoking meth
It's not hard to make. If you can program a computer you can make your own meth. It's the most effective. Even Hitler used it. All the time you sink into learning how to cook and smoke it (or IV it if you're hardcore) is recouped in literally a day by using it. This is the secret of extreme hacker military units that build entire customized operating systems for a single mission.

Too harsh on your mind and body

when you're ready to up your game, add these to your stack

Attached: nootropicstack.png (1000x333, 226K)

>you think owning a gun is victimless?
>Well what about ISIS using guns to kill people!!

Attached: sip.jpg (454x550, 32K)

Caffeine is fpr brainlets?
Without caffeine and l-theanine there is no Asian and European culture.
Everywhere is all about subafrican and amerinigg

Going to try Pyrroloquinoline quinone.
Do you have any anecdotes for the whole bunch? How it effected you, etc.

take modafinil
there's literally no reason not to

>takes supps
>doesn't even take amla
oof niggers, do some research

The realization that I bust my ass working a job to pay taxes which fund welfare paying for the food and internet of the people who call me a privileged asshole from their mac after contributing nothing else to society and no plans to. This drives me to drugs.

I teach English in China and receive a high after-tax salary. The school covers my taxes ;)

Yes. I only drink tea and go to narcotics anonymous 3 days per week.

I don't do any drugs, and especially not to improve my efficiency. If I ever did get into that stuff, It would solely be for recreational use, without any delusion that that shit would 'help me kode better' or whatever.

what about recreational programming?

>recreational cognitive enhancers
>delusion that something that makes you think better is going to help you do a mental task easier
>I don't have any context on this but let me speak like I have an understanding of it
I doubt the sincerity of this post.

drugs are bad mmkay

>ITT: Retards fucking up their gut health to larp as l33t cyberpunk hax0rz

>recreational shown-to-be highly addictive substances

50ug LSD, 400mg caffeine, 25mg vistaril, 40mg prozac, 50mg amphetamine

I have been on drugs since i was 14 i am glad to make 6 figs as a code monkey

Youve never worked in the industry if you dont knkw half the programers are on drugs at least occasionally

Your criteria for recreational is so absurd that I refuse to believe you're being serious. As if something being addictive automatically makes it a good time.
>bout to pop some vitamin D dawg!
You are the lamest mother fucker.

why are druggies always so vitriol and miserable?

why do people make hasty generalizations?

Because drugs are used for coping

>he doesn't get an absolutely ludicrous bottle of adderall every month
never gonna make it

Attached: 1535542616057.jpg (1536x2048, 486K)

mfw when I just did this. But I go 1:1 caffeine to L-Theanine.

Attached: wickWhoa.jpg (551x549, 46K)

Sad your parents put you on this shit

There's a significant difference in how you feel between taking a 200mg tablet and drinking a pot of coffee. I like coffee but it doesn't do much for me but a single 200mg tablet means I can concentrate. Isn't that supposed to be a symptom of adhd?

I drink a cup of green tea sometimes.

I put myself on this shit soiiboii. If you're not a basement dweller and you have health insurance you might as well get drugs out of it.

That's a yikes from me dog. I have full benies btw

being off ssris makes me more motivated. Since ive been off, Ive been incredibly horny, so I take zinc to cum harder and often

Nothing personal

Imagine being a Christian in a room full of atheists. Just look at this thread. How many uninformed people are being flatout hostile. It's like this in real life too if you don't make your usage known. Everyone is of the opinion that everyone else lacks self control and that all drugs are bad and decades of research can't possibly be true. In the literal sense, "dependence" is synonymous with "addiction" in America. "Big pharma" is looked at like some kind of scheme. I can't blame people for being testy and miserable when they hold down a job while people treat them as equal to homeless junkies.

Attached: Epicor-180ct-3x7__66995.1538506828.1200.1200.jpg (600x600, 26K)

What do you have against stimulants? Take a look around your workplace (no it can't be retail level) and try to spot the person not on stims.
Uncle Sam's amphetamine brand amphetamine is great for depraved sexual activity. :^)

lol just lol at destroying your mind and body for a few more hours of productivity a day

>I'm a tweeker so everyone must be too
imagine being this drug-addled

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but ADHD does exist and NDRIs are one of the most effective ways to manage symptoms.

Meth is for partying. At therapeutic doses it is virtually indistinguishable from amphetamine. Additionally, they are both piss easy to nake and purify. Also both smoking and shooting are bad ideas. Put it up your ass or eat it. Taking it any other way is asking for trouble.

>In the late 1960s, at the peak of the drug’s popularity, one in twenty American adults were active users of amphetamines by prescription
Pic related by the way.

You're absolutely deluded if you believe the DARE bullshit about amphetamines. But hey, you do you.

Attached: John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_photo_portrait,_looking_up.jpg (748x970, 209K)

I just have wet dreams after a while if I don't let my snake sneeze when I'm awake

Just because things used to be a certain way in the past doesn't meant it was a good thing. They used to sell heroin over the counter too. Do you think that's a good idea?

>200mg caff daily
Enjoy heart failure

In the rare chance this is serious, you're only going to have negative effects on your body if you use more than the recommended amount (found out through basic titration). Since user specifically said prescription, the assumption is that a docotr is monitoring their health already.

There's a large difference between using a substance responsibly and abusing it. Any chemical is dangerous if you don't take the right amount for your own regiment. Some people ignorantly take large amounts of NSAIDs every day. Doesn't mean taking a single ibuprofen when you get a headache is going to fuck up your stomach and liver in the same way.

>I know this is hard for you to grasp, but ADHD does exist and NDRIs are one of the most effective ways to manage symptoms.
The complete lack of empathy some people have is remarkable. It upsets me when people shit talk anti-depressant users in the same way. As if people with a chemical imbalance are not human or something because they have a chemical dependence.

I smoke a joint and then pop a Diazepam to make sure I don't get anxious.

Then I proceed to not work because I'm retired at 30 haha go fuck yourself.

>6 days
>no benefit
So you never actually gave nofap a chance. Go be autistic elsewhere.

Hydromorphone my man. Confident, self assured and laser focussed on what you need to do.

Only "Downside" is I have zero patience for anything interfering with what I want to do. Genuinely angry if somebody prevents you.

you are fucking up your dopamine and adrenal system even with doctor recommended use of meth

So this is the brain power of the average american. Truly astounding.

I don't know why,
Masturbate suppose to have no effect on our work ehtic and metality.
But every single times I masturbate I got lazy and hopeless for 2 days. It's very hard to get to work in these days.

I have stopped masturbate for 3 days, I feels like normal again.

Took me way too long to dig up this article but here you go.
vice.com/en_uk/article/yw4nnk/when-boots-prescribed-heroin-the-uk-did-drug-policy-right

tldr: No problems when drugs were being sold legally, problems when they went black market.

We still prescribe all the fun drugs, we just got good at putting them behind fancy medical necessity. Meth and cocaine are technically available by prescription. Think about it for two seconds.

I'd rather my countrymen get fucked on American-made products than whatever shit gets smuggled in from Mexico anyhow. Common sense policy.

Prove it nigger.

This is true.

Having been on a steady diet of opioids for a year that were from the pharmacy and not "some dude". It was wonderful.

Tapered off when I knew my supply was going to end. Had a wonderful year where every day was productive and comfortable. No withdrawals because I eased out of it.

I wish I lived in the good old days.

>my parents let the medication do the parenting
And it shows. There is no reason millions of children need to be fed amphetamines every day. Sorry you got fucked by society

What constitutes "a chance" because after 2 month I only saw negatives. I'm confident this movement is a joke and nothing more.
>less focus
>attracted to every female on the planet
>have to change your sheets more often

That doesn't make sense since a doctor shouldn't be prescribing it to people without a chemical imbalance in the first place. That is to say your dopamine levels are already incorrect, and are stabilized by the substance.
In the same way you shouldn't take insulin shots every day if you're not diabetic, maybe you shouldn't take adderall daily if you don't need to.

That being said for those that want to self medicate, it's not going to mess them up permanently if they use it responsibly. You'd have to do a large amount daily for months to years, and even then it's subjective.

>Do you think that's a good idea?
I think preventing access to drugs is a bad idea and doesn't actually prevent access to the substance. It only prevents access to a strict variant of the substance sourced from vetted labs through taxable vendors.
Was the tobacco, alcohol, hemp, etc. bans a good idea? Did the bans succeed in preventing access and preventing harm of individuals? Or did it create a whole criminal network and promote even worse secondary (often violent) crimes?
Education and a better society is the only solution to addiction problems. Substance bans are an indirect, non-solution to a more broad problem.

Joke's on you, I got a prescription for myself when I was an adult.

Sorry you're bitter that no doctor will hook you up though.

>There is no reason millions of children need to be fed amphetamines every day
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Ask any non-American what they think of us and tell me we shouldn't put the majority of the country on stims.
>fat overweight idiots

>Sorry you got fucked by society
Society is the fucked one, and the solution exists.
>BUT SCIENCE BAD, NATURAL DUMB BRAIN GOOD
Alright then.