Windowsfags: who uses an alternative image browser? The default Windows photo viewer is constantly fucking up for me...

Windowsfags: who uses an alternative image browser? The default Windows photo viewer is constantly fucking up for me, and there's got to be a better way to view unending gigs of unorganized 1234567890.jpg, right? Can't tell which alternatives are shitware.

Attached: windowsphotosashit.png (601x515, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tenforums.com/tutorials/14312-restore-windows-photo-viewer-windows-10-a.html
imageglass.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like irfanview

nomacs and xnview are popular, I think

hydrus is also nice, plus it will tag your shit if it's known to the internet

>nomacs is slow
>irfanview has such a horrible icon that i just can't use it
>jpegview crashes 1 out of every 10 times i use it
and none of them can open HEIC

Honeyview is the tits, honestly.
Went in and never looked back.

Nomacs has support for HEIF on Linux, is it not enabled in the Windows build yet or something?

it's fucking useless unless you have a decent input.conf, but I unironically use mpv. if you want thumbnails for odd formats (especially video) I guess icaros as well?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1435x1060, 449K)

I just use honey view, because I needed it for mangos. Not really much to complain about, and I'm sure there might be "better" alternatives.

Upgrade to Windows 10 and then you don't have to deal with that peasant tier shit anymore.
>muh botnet
Systematized delusions are popular here.

JPEGView
>jpegview crashes 1 out of every 10 times i use it
Just werks on my machine

Nomacs is based

install gentoo

This.
Honeyview is pretty good.

Imageglass.

based bro.

Honeyview

Has been my primary image viewer in Windows for 20 years now.

I'm using Microsoft Office 2003 on Windows 10. It comes with a picture manager.

Just restore the old viewer we had in 7 its still there tenforums.com/tutorials/14312-restore-windows-photo-viewer-windows-10-a.html

Attached: 1550952349696.jpg (1080x1114, 293K)

this

Honeyview, has a ton of options and can be customized to look sleek and borderless unlike Irfanview.

Windows Photo Viewer is not usable on screens bigger than 1080p because it does not have fit function.

XnView ma nigga

fpbp

Ditto

This
I recently edited i_view64.exe in hex editor so both 32bit and 64bit can share one ini file. Went to Jow Forums to see that faggot that can't even change icon.

Same, no issues, love it

Imageglass
imageglass.org/

He's using Windows 10.

Then he should use the Photo app.
>muh LTSB
Own fault.

H O N E Y V I E W

I use honeyview, but it has two major issues.
First - it fucks up with grayscale images and shows something weird instead.
Second - it takes forever to open large format images.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1607x855, 448K)

Better than everything else mentioned here.

The Windows Photo Viewer alone is already good enough. It needs no replacements.

Unless if you must really switch it, then I use JPEGView.

>Windows photo viewer
what's wrong with it?
works on my machine
I had to fuck with registry to get it to display the images in the same order as they are sorted in explorer, but other than that it just works

MaxView is superior

That looks horrible! I am still using MS Office 2003 on Windows 10, which looks like this.

Attached: Microsoft Office 2003 Picture Manager.jpg (1181x679, 420K)

if u want something minimalist then jpegview

Why?
The website shows no advantages over irfanview.
Plugins? Batch conversion? Commandline options? Copy/move to 10 predefined locations? Adding watermarks? Creating panorama images?

Windows Photo viewer is terrible on displays with higher resolutions than 1080p because it has no ability to fit images in full screen. A lot of low resolution images are perfectly fine to be scaled and viewing them at original resolution is just annoying on a 1440p monitor.

Honeyview can also be easily customized to be minimalist in both desktop and fullscreen view, it is better than Windows Photo Viewer in every regard. It has other functions as well that works great such as softening.

Attached: HV.jpg (2561x1443, 785K)

Update your windows. The newest Photo app is amazing.

I also use Xnview for simple editing.

Attached: Based Windows 10.jpg (3840x2160, 371K)

this is the most stupid reason that I read

>Q: How can I change the desktop icon for IrfanView?
>A: This is a standard Windows feature. Right click on the desktop icon, then 'Properties'. Now you can set another icon (change icon) or remove/change the hotkey for the program start.

I mean.. in the end of the day you just want an imagie viewer that you can zoom, rotate, use keys to move around and be it fast, no bloat

win7 built in image viewer is just fine
win10 default is pure shit and best replacement i found is Picasa (that google discontinued...)

all the others like nomacs, xniview, infraview and all the others are either bloated with functions you dont need or not fast enough

Microsoft Picture Manager

Attached: cropimage.jpg (544x379, 74K)

"basic photo viewer" works well.

>I mean.. in the end of the day you just want an imagie viewer that you can zoom, rotate, use keys to move around and be it fast, no bloat
You. Not me.Go be sheep somewhere else

This reminds me of better times...

image viewer... to view things... what more do you want from the most simple program?

telephone ...making calls and texting,duh... what more do you want?
incompetent an proud

Attached: rexfeatures_5621088f-630x480.jpg (630x480, 70K)

Just when I thought this board couldn't be any more autistic.

Jesus mother fucking christ!
Why the hell are the titlebar and the tools bar so fucking big?
That looks super ugly. Yuck.

Attached: hh.png (256x256, 17K)

Why doesn't win7 open gifs by default