Data structures and algorithms

>CS student
>fuck this course
Save me Jow Forumsuys

Attached: DOA.jpg (380x499, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/numericalmethodsguy/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you serious? That's probably the one course in your curriculum that's actually relevant to programming. If you can't do this shit then do the world a favor and drop out

This. Good fundamental understanding of top algs and general data structures will get you past most job interviews at standard places.

Suck it up and learn this shit bro, otherwise you'll be working @ starbucks with a CS degree

>wants to be a programmer
>doesn't want to learn programming
literally what?

But why should I have to know this crap? It's the computers job to know shit, not mine.

Just drop out, you're not going to make it.

Consider suicide

FPBP

Then go enroll in gender studies you moron.

unironically this

tfw EE but multithreaded w a top homemade algo to rk4 a system of 100000000 quaternions

I'm taking this course this semester and it's great. OP, you're a faggot.

It will get manageable once you have gotten somewhat used to doing proofs - possibly by visiting excruciating math lectures.
That's just stupid.

The things on the cover look like candy, a sex toy, or both. Some kind of union I guess.

I must have been the only autist in my class who loved alg analysis.

It's kinda disappointing, but my experience has been that most people in CS really don't care too much about the more serious academic/in depth aspects of the discipline. Maybe it's different at the super elite schools.

this is one of the most relevant, most interesting, and actually fun classes you will have. that is unless you have an autistic teacher assigns you to create a backtracking recursion hexagonal boggle solver. who tf plays boggle

if you made this post unironically then consider switching majors

Attached: 1551669139329.gif (280x280, 799K)

A programmers whole job is to tell the computer how to do shit. You should switch majors.

>you can't do this shit then do the world a favor and drop out
don't. technical debt will secure our future employment even after the second automation wave

>But why should I have to know this crap
for tech interview if you want to be a wagecuck.

>you'll be working @ starbucks with a CS degree
I know a dude who doesn't know this shit yet makes >700k revenue/y with an app.

He got lucky but generally you just have to know what makes sense and what's out there and what is the customer ready to pay for and know how to delegate shit.

im outta here my friends. see you at the top

Attached: 457315.jpg (2560x1600, 1.08M)

One hamburger, please.

You are the reason there are so many Indians working in the US.

youtube.com/user/numericalmethodsguy/videos

Welcome

Attached: NMG.png (1747x1015, 704K)

does this book require any prerequisite math courses I should know before reading it?

Thumbnail looks like anal dildo

DS&A is literally the only worthwhile course in a """""CS""""" degree. If western countries werent importing shitskins by the shipload you wouldnt need to get a cs degree that is chock full of worthless, irrelevant shit

knowledge of discrete math is helpful but not absolutely necessary if you have a background in engineering or math you have enough math intuition to study ds&a

lmao. OP is proof that you cumskins aren't worth shit. Average wh*te cs student are just /v/ kiddies that want to make the next fortnite or league of legends. Sorry to burst your Jow Forums bubble. Can't wait for more of your men to turn into trannies (I would like to thank mainstream acceptance of anime for that) and for your women shrivel up since they wait too long to have kids since they want to "find themselves"

Actually, that's what I wanted to ask about. Is this coincidence?

looks like some very kinky anal toy

because c++ is just that. you can't make kernels with it, meaning you can't make anything meaningful, it's great only for video games, so basically you can go fuck yourself with c++

vxworks is written in c++

Nodejs/ v8 engine is c++

>"Geschrieben in: C, C++, JavaScript"
nice try

Hope you are a pajeet and magically know discrete mathematics

otherwise u are fucked and should just try to get through this