T420 is beyond repairable at this point. Looking for a new thinkpad, any recommendations?

T420 is beyond repairable at this point. Looking for a new thinkpad, any recommendations?

Attached: Lenovo-ThinkPad-X260-Review-WITB.jpg (1200x800, 193K)

"beyond repairable" would generally imply that the device is so repairable that it deserves a new word to describes its repairability with more emphasis than "repairable".
The phrase you were probably looking for is "beyond repair"

Thanks for the recommendation.

nvm i figured out

Gonna need more than that user.
What did you like/dislike about your T420?

>T420
>beyond repairable
Pick one.

Attached: 1546457223856.png (480x480, 389K)

I ran it over fren. Was messing with my bikes ecu, got distracted and had to leave. Left it on the floor of my garage. Now, any recommendations on what to buy?

A T420.

Another T420.

Did you run it over with a car or your bike? The T420 has a roll cage so it might still be repairable. If not just get a new T420.

You want a modern thinkpad? The E and A series are worth looking, the T series haves it's ups and downs, considering modern thinkpads are expensive, and for the same money and sometimes less you get better specs with dell or even HP (or even Acer if you want to go cheap, but don't expect them to be durable at all)

t460 are on sale now.
Get one. Fuck the paleo shills.

Attached: Wtf.jpg (528x517, 34K)

T440p with the gt730 and a 4800mq. Get the 1080p ips panel. Alternatively the t440s for thinner, less intensive tasks.

not OP but that's wise, thanks

>not getting a sexy M4800 instead

>xx40 gen
absolutely fucking not

where

Ebay UK or DE

>T420
>pic is X260

found the retard who has only used a t440p in his life
what a fucking retard you are recommending this dumpster fire of a laptop

NPC posts.

I have a x260.
I'd recommend against the 60 generation. They offer not much over the older 50 generation and you're stuck with ddr4 2133.
Either go cheap and get a 50 series thinkpad or get the latest 80 series.
They also have some new lines out like the x1x, p1 and A series.
The A series suck though, maybe next ryzen mobile will be better.