Tl;dr, buy Apple

techpowerup.com/253224/new-thunderclap-vulnerability-threatens-to-infect-your-pc-over-thunderbolt-peripherals

tl;dr, buy Apple.

Attached: 1544483148923.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

you fuckers totally ruined the satania meme

>macshit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1529083449807.png (668x749, 147K)

>Macshit
is not my problem, because I'm not an iFag. Last time I've used a fruit, was Apple IIe in mid-80s/early 1990.

based

based

I didn't even buy/pay for it personally, though. It was a "birthday present" from my parents so that I could "study for school". Which is bizarre, considering that this wasn't my very first ever computer experience AND I've been using father's imported-straight-from-Japan MSX 2, Sharp X1 and Sharp X68000 quite a bit by that time. In comparison to the GODLIKE PERFECTION that were these three, Apple IIe was fucking TRASH. And, even though I've pretty much stopped using it in early 1990 (more like 1991), it actually lasted until 1997, when I've finally garage-sold it...and then, in late 1998, built my very first own PC configuration completely from scratch. Which was Pentium II Klamath (266MHz one, because I couldn't obtain a 300+ MHz variant) system. This was the year when I was born as a PC enthusiast.

BTFOREVER

Attached: 1549931412224s.jpg (125x69, 2K)

>it's the weeb autist

Why don't you buy one of those Fujitsu CPU servers already

The fuck are you on about, you dumb fuck? I've clearly said those MSX 2, X1 and X68000 were my FATHER'S, not mine.

>Why don't you buy one of those Fujitsu
I'd gladly buy an FM Towns if I were able to, but they're very rare and expensive.

Never seen a thunderbolt anything in my life

You're still a fag, fag.

Seems everyday there's some new terrible shit going on with apple.

>someone with physical access to your machine can pwn it
Thank you for this insight, Jow Forums
This is the same vulnerability that FireWire had btw.

because memes always age so well am I right

it was never good and it's barely a month old

I have a laptop with thunderbolt, but it can literally only be used as a display out. Thanks ANUS.

>Malicious peripheral

LOL This article is retarded. If there's any type of, "malicious peripheral," it will always be bad for the system with or without any "vulnerability" because the "vulnerability" is the ability to fucking install a, "malicious peripheral." I mean shit, don't pick up random peripherals left strewn in the parking lot outside your government headquarters and you'll be fine.

Also this.

Attached: h1H8YbcXDZI8TXNv.jpg (1286x609, 84K)

okay?
are you new to the internet?

Nice non-argumentation, kid. But you'll need to tryhard way more than just that.