>>70023456

I don't have a fucking window on my bathroom, that's the problem.

Which dehumidifier should I buy that can pump water from the bathroom specially a shower which means a heay workout for the machine? Because I was told that it's really expensive on the electricity bill and I will need a big one with many liters

Attached: best-dehumidifier.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Just turn on your exhaust fan dipshit.

Elevate the dehumidifier and have it drain into the shower drain or sink

what exhaust fan faggot

Where do you live faggot

I dont have one im asking for which one to buy

Whichever brand they happen to sell at the store

>what exhaust fan faggot
The one that you're legally obligated to have in each bathroom. It's the other switch dumbass.

i dont have a fucking exhaust on my bathroom you giant nigger

Bitch where do you live. What is the outside humidity and temperature?

the only thing on my bathroom is this shit (pic related) filled with dust

i live in a flat in spain, im stuck here until bitcoin is worth 100k in the next 5 years

Doesn't mean he has one in his bathroom lmao

I lack an exhaust fan in my bathroom too. However I have a window.

andi forgot the fucking pic

Attached: nigger.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Okay well option one is using a fan to blow air from your bathroom to a room that has a window. Option 2 is go to any fuckinf hardware store, buy a dehumidifier and use that. Ideally one with a humidity sensor.

>i dont have a fucking exhaust on my bathroom
>Calling someone else a giant nigger
Do you live in a fucking favela Royce?

If it's going in the bathroom I'd see if there's a way you can just have it drain into the bathtub. Most dehumidifiers have a drain that you can use instead of the tank.

lol nice idea to blow mold spores all over the flat you nigger

which dehumidifier should I buy then? and how the fuck can a sensor know the humiditty levels

no

good idea, now I would just need some links, because i dont know if im buying shit or a good product, i dont understand the technical specifications on those fuckers

now i also need to find a spot to put the fucker and then aim the tube into the bathtub

Nigger what makes you think that I have a bathtub, and drainage in my bathroom?

I don’t know what the fuck dehumidifiers they sell in Spain faggot. Any good name brand will do, stop being stupid. It detects the humidity level with magic.

Lucky for you Jow Forums isn't your personal tech support, or consumer review site.
Also I suspect that what you're calling a bathroom isn't really a fucking bathroom.
It's probably your linen closet, and you should NOT shit in it you massive retard.

>bathroom with no drainage or ventilation

This is a fucking troll thread

holy shit its a bathroom

hey maggot theres something called internet where i can buy anything i want

Then just buy one with good ratings on amazon. You don’t need to be spoon fed.

>OP picked a random room, and decided that it was the bathroom.
>Thinks a dehumidifier will solve his problems

install an exhause fan, much more effective and cheaper to run
a humidifier will result in a dryer room, of course... eventually, shit won't keep up when you actually use the room and want to look at a mirror, though

As a workaround get any fucking 30L+/day dehumidifier

But really, buy a fan with the exhaust installation.

wait, your bathroom doesn't have a drain?
how the fuck does that work? is it just a bedroom with a big bucket of water in it?

>is it just a bedroom with a big bucket of water in it?
The real estate agent maaay have called it a pantry in passing.
So do you have any good dehumidifier suggestions, or are you just going to waste my time nigger.

We use GE 70 L dehumidifiers at work. You can set it to a target humidity level so it shuts off once it reaches the humidity target. 50% should be good for avoiding mold although if you already have mold you want to wipe everything down with Lysol. Spain appears to have low humidity levels, idk your area. Opening your windows will help a lot if the outside humidity is low. A cheap humidity sensor is like $5. If your house is at 80% humidity you got issues.

i posted since i'm quoting it, might as well correct "exhaust" and "dehumidifier"
a dehumidifier is for when you need something dryer than ambient, an exhaust fan makes more sense when you just need the room to be no more humid than ambient
just like you don't use an air conditioner when you just want a bit of a breeze

He has drainage, just no ventilation. That comment was a different Jow Forumsoy

>If it's going in the bathroom I'd see if there's a way you can just have it drain into the bathtub. Most dehumidifiers have a drain that you can use instead of the tank.
I guess I could get a hose long enough to route the drain to the bathtub in my dining room.

If you live in typical American cardboard house, you can install ventilation really really.

>asks for advice
>shits on people who give him advice
kill yourself

NOOO lol

A 70L dehumidifier will fill up once a day. Just dump out the tank into the sink when it fills up.

this
>help i need an X to solve problem
>that problem is best solved with a Y
>fuck you i need an X

>Just dump out the tank into the sink when it fills up.
This seems like a pain. I'd have to make a trip to my dining room whenever it fills up. You dumb faggot.

Getting real sick of your shit Juan.

Do something about it then. I have a pool house filled with battery acid, oil drums, automotive parts, tire irons, and my sports equipment. I can make you disappear.

You’d spend a week asking g how to best kill someone and dispose of the body while shooting down all the good suggestions because they require too much work. So I’m not scared.

Don't know if they sell it in spain, but I've had good luck with the Danby one I bought. It has a humidity sensor. The controls on it are kinda wack though, so I set it up to always run and then used Smartthings + A smart outlet and an external humidity sensor to turn it on/off as needed. The model I got was DDR030BDWDB.

>nice idea to blow mold spores all over the flat you nigger

Mold spores are everywhere anyway.
They don't germinate instantly.

Buy a long run of flexible tubing, and stick a 12v computer fan on the end you stick out the window. Rig it to run off of a 12v plug adapter. Or find the exit point for that grille, and stick some computer fans on that.

Oh I already know what to do fren. I'd invite you over, and sit you down on the kitchen couch, dim the lights, turn on the TV, so you can be all comfortable, and shit while I'm grilling steaks in living room.
Then I come back through the window wearing my knockout red dress, and fuck me pumps. I spread the dishes around the floors so we can eat, and then the wine will start kicking in. Then it's time to make wild sex in the shed. We start off dating, and then you propose, I say yes. We are both live happy lives for fourth years, and then one day you die of heart attack from eating food that's high in saturated fats. This food I fed you.

He says it’s an apartment. Literally any fan blowing air out of the bathroom into the apartment will drop the humidity significantly.

>*Fourty years

Is this thread proof that beaners are literally subhuman retards?

But a fan where? a fan in this thing? how the fuck do I install a fan there?

And how does a fan dehumidify? there's also no filter there

A dehumidifier seems like a better idea. That hole on my bathroom is too small for the fan to push all the shit out of the bathroom imo.

Attached: rejilla_sun.jpg (250x188, 10K)

amazon is a scam filled with fake reviews so

Yeah but whats the point, I would need air purifiers with hepa filters if I wanted to put a fucking fan in there

The big problem is, the room in my bedroom has a nice view to another window from the laundry (its a shitty flat)

the bathroom has no window below that small ventilation grid

the only fucking window where if you look up you see sky its the on my mom's and in the living room

when bitcoin is 100k a coin in 5 years i will move to a nice condo, otherwise im blowing shit up

but it will be 100k due mind over matter

> how the fuck do I install a fan there?
Like everyone else who retrofitted a laundry room or bathroom or other room for humidity or thermal reasons.

More or less drill holes, put some pipe(s) inside, attach fan and optionally things like a heat exchanger.

> And how does a fan dehumidify?
The air is not completely saturated on a daily base due to the day&night cycle among other reasons

So like rain disappears from surfaces outside, your humidity can too if you let it outside.

> That hole on my bathroom is too small for the fan to push all the shit out of the bathroom imo.
It only takes a rather small hole to push hundreds to thousands of liters of air through each hour, which will take the humidity with them sooner or later.

But yea, condensing the water in a dehumidifier's tank also works, you're just doing it all with your electricity - pricier than moving air.

im OP this guy that has no drainage is a troll

You put a fan at the door of the bathroom blowing into the apartment and then open a window. Humidity in Spain is about 55% depending on the area. A bathroom after a shower is usually 95% humidity. The point of the fan is to blow the humid air outside and let low humidity outside air in.

>UStard thinks hes smart
the final state

I'm not convinced that your labelling these rooms properly Juanita.

The hole in my bathroom is full of shit, dust, who the fook knows. Should I vaccum it? im scared to push shit inside the bathroom. There must be some demons in there, its a dark whole, dusty, its hell

hey johnny, fuck off

Look at that. You have a vent. Maybe you should flip the switch that doesn't turn your lights on, and off.

Contextually I am assuming the vent doesn’t work. Which leaves his next best option to open the fucking bathroom door and let it breathe.

Definitely. If this is a vent but jammed woth dust and gubk, obviously unjamming it will help.

Got an industrial type vacuum at hand? Else consider just wearing gloves and a breathing mask and manually cleaning it.

I mean reading the thread it seems like you don't know your tits from your ass, and are just randomly calling the different rooms whatever the fuck you want to.

Maybe its not even an active vent with a fan, but one that'd work on convection but is currently jammed?

Maybe the fan is not spinning, or its not a real bathroom?

Might be but honestly I’ve been to enough apartments where those vents simply don’t move enough air. Just open the god damn bathroom door and let it breathe.

Don't use hot water faggot

There is no water in my bathroom retard.

I thought moors were immune to humidity?

- All units list their performance. Get a bigger unit. I use a Trotec TTK110 HEPA.
Mine is "Up to 1300 square foot", and "up to 40L/day". Their efficiency varies by temperature, that's why it's "up to", but it will work just fine in any home setting.
- Some can auto monitor air and turn off/on depending on the humidity. Mine can only be timed to run for X hours straight.
- They are all very similar. Noisy a bit, but can dry out an entire house. Just get one that is capable enough. Not every unit is the same.

Then why do you want to dehumidify a bathroom which doesn't even have water like a retard?