/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Puddi puddi keycaps • Yersen FEN-2000 and IEM paraphernalia • That's a knife • More light blocks • user has great taste in key-chains • More keycaps • Update from electric razor user (TL;DR don't use it on your nut sack) • "Dear friend" • OH NO NO NO • What's this? • user likes his new Xiaomeme band • "Please understand" • Tiny chink guitar amp is good • "Many wishes" Previous threads

Attached: 1551655995502.jpg (1600x1067, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Sexy-Ice-Silk-Smooth-Transparent-Zipper-Open-Crotch-Leggings-See-Through-Pencil-Pants-Erotic-Lingerie-Club/32814223058.html?spm=2114.11010108.06001.69.650c649b9eUdud&gps-id=pcJustForYou&scm=1007.13562.109986.0&scm_id=1007.13562.109986.0&scm-url=1007.13562.109986.0&pvid=e405034c-c43e-436d-b1fb-6e7923905b52
m.aliexpress.com/item/32817815231.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB/32880908871.html
aliexpress.com/item/The-Great-Proletarian-Cultural-Revolution/32880184951.html
youtu.be/NOAkI7gyZTI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPMmfb5w_UkoSiXP1WxGa-sJq6z-AROVi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat do

Attached: yang.png (686x160, 8K)

>previous thread got archived at 45 posts
/csg/ is truly dead

bought one of these desoldering guns, worked well for the first 10 minutes but then started showing quirks
got the job done though
not sure how much longer it'll be good for

Attached: sadasd.jpg (800x800, 58K)

fuck them, get your money back. don't cancel the dispute, I've also had sellers try this shit

or are you worried getting mailed anthrax or fentanyl in revenge?

What are some good quality earpod-shaped earphones? I can’t use in ear ones

Anybody bought these headphones from ali before? The page and all reviews say it's the real headphones and not some chink copy, also some people complained about having to pay customs, am I gonna get chinked or should this be fine?

Attached: 01848944994.png (1199x576, 320K)

it's legit. whether you pay customs or not depends on your country's laws

My chink CS:GO knife came in today.

Now I can open Chinese packages with much more efficiency. But joking aside it's a decent knife for the 3 bucks I paid for it. Obviously likely to not last heavy use but a good backup to have around the house

Attached: IMG_20190304_103145.jpg (2442x2252, 860K)

Probably legit. Are these good enough for $85 vs the anyhow good Chinese $40-60 or so models?

I'm an absolute beginner when it comes to headphones , Looking around online, apparently the sound is pretty amazing for the price + they're supposed to be really comfy

Can you recommend me a good chink FPGA or CPLD to get started, please? Legit Digilent ones are too expensive for this poor third world dweller to buy.

You could just buy some decent ISK / Takstar or other /csg/ devices and save $35 or so.

Also headfi other crappy sites shill a lot of headphones as amazing. Keep in mind that since a lot of pricey devices they fell for are crappy, they'll also think $100 phoes are an amazing deal.

I don't doubt that they're comfy though, but that's not hard to do. Some people I know thought my other $15 gaymen headset was $70 'cause it was comfortable.

I was expecting at least a couple packages on friday but there was nothing there. So I went to the mailbox today and holy shit

Attached: IMG_3065.jpg (2272x1704, 385K)

now this is what i call marketing
aliexpress.com/item/Sexy-Ice-Silk-Smooth-Transparent-Zipper-Open-Crotch-Leggings-See-Through-Pencil-Pants-Erotic-Lingerie-Club/32814223058.html?spm=2114.11010108.06001.69.650c649b9eUdud&gps-id=pcJustForYou&scm=1007.13562.109986.0&scm_id=1007.13562.109986.0&scm-url=1007.13562.109986.0&pvid=e405034c-c43e-436d-b1fb-6e7923905b52

Even though it is so cheap I would not use that for mundane tasks, making it dull and rubbing off the finish, then rather use this.

Attached: 20190304_180926.png (1300x450, 912K)

>dear friend

I've been chinked lads
I ordered the most popular amlogic s912 android box on ali for 70 usd and they sent me an iphone case
I even had to pay 23 eur tax
Combined that's half my min wage part time student wage
I can't believe they had 10 k orders and a 98% rating
Will aliexpress help me get my money back?
Can I get my tax back too somehow?
I already opened a dispute and posted the pictures of the parcel having the same track number but 10 times smaller weight and a pic of the garbage that came.

What's your experience with stuff like this guys?

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

so, chink shits for today:

- OBD cable for Peugeot and Citroen cars, ie. Diagbox/Lexia (not sure when I will get to test this)
- computer fan 80x80x20 (the 20 is the important bit here)
- spare pressure gauge for my water pump
- some yellow plastic flanges for a project
- a couple small padlocks that work with handcuff keys
- pci slot covers stamped out of thin metal mesh
- hose clamps
- small funnels both plastic and aluminium
- 120mm fan filter for a case I'm not even using anymore, yay for fast shipping times? The mesh isn't that fine but it's metal and probably okay for the purpose
- charger adapter for my Thinkpad
- and only one note begging not to leave anything less than five stars

Attached: IMG_3066.jpg (2272x1704, 560K)

hot damn I feel actually bad for you

the tax is a goner but fuck that shop in every way possible that you can think of

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

anyone else buy reps of expensive clothes?

my whole wardrobe is shit off of taobao, I flex on normies, get compliments daily, and it’s cheaper than buying clothes from anywhere else (besides the thrift store)

not tech related, just wanted to help out daily cargo pants wearing autismos : )

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

A local electronics store had a sale and I managed to pick up a Raspberry Pi for real cheap (19€). What accessories should I get? Here's what's on my list so far:
>power supply (can I trust a chink power supply to not catch fire?)
>case (any recommendations? should I get heatsinks or a fan for cooling?)
>MicroSD card (what capacity and speed is recommended? Are Mixza cards fast enough?)
>HDMI cable
>maybe one of those wireless mini keyboards
Anything else?

This is the shop
Wish there was a blacklist I could put them on
m.aliexpress.com/item/32817815231.html

Now i'm still in search for a kodi box
I only need two things out of it
4k hdr and gigabit ethernet
Anyone bought one like that, or know a seller that doesn't send iphone cases?

i use a xiaomi mi box S
i have a xiaomi mi box as well but im using the mi box S at the moment as it works better for steam link (tested both with a orico ethernet usb adapter and my wifi ac 5 ghz network)
they have the same specs but somehow the mi box S works better, i hope the first one gets fixed

This is from that page.

Attached: Indian csg.png (1055x789, 94K)

it's okay user, your chink virginity has been popped. Now go and shell out the other half of your salary on some other chink shit and praise Jack Ma!

Based India

Never change, Pajeet

Try contacting the customs office, they might refund you. Every country has different rules but this is from my country's customs website FAQ:
Q: How can I get a refund on the import duties and taxes I have paid?
A: You can apply for repayment of the import duties and taxes if, for example, you have cancelled the purchase and sent the goods back to the seller outside the EU or if the value of the goods was incorrectly declared.

What happened to the previous thread? I saw it yesterday and it was 404'd this morning

Looks like you got a lot of repairs planned. Or this is just going to be very kinky.

Slightly unrelated, how do I get an online chink gf?

I tried using Tantan, but there are no chinks near me. Nearby feature of WeChat is also lackluster, there's maybe 2 people in a 10km radius.

What do I do? I'm not exactly bad looking, but I have no idea which venue to use to get them, and I've gotten plenty of compliments by chinese girls (I teach english online) that I'm handsome, so how the fuck do I put myself out there.

I met up with this one girl, but she was like 40 years old and I didn't do anything other than have lunch with her, it was very wholesome though, but not what I'm looking for.

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

>electronics
??

Attached: ohgawdhecoming.jpg (3401x2502, 1.74M)

It is VERY easy to get a young Philippina or Thai GF online, that you can visit on holidays. Remember they all see you as an walking talking ATM if you are white or north Asian. If you marry them they will divorce rape you, and if you bring them home to your country as a live in GF they will loose interest.

Attached: download (1).jpg (219x336, 86K)

Just cybersex and hot texting, thanks. Do I use Bigo or something?

Got my dhgate purchase today, Off White Presto replica, looks okay for the price, only flaw is that the extra glue on ribcage and the size are not accurate, must add 2 size above your size when buying this chinese reps.

Attached: DSC_0139.jpg (3840x2160, 2.8M)

Rui Deng USB tester and 35W load with QC2.0, QC3.0, Huawei FCP, Samsung AFC 9V triggers

aliexpress.com/item/USB/32880908871.html

Attached: 20190304_175215_HDR.jpg (960x540, 92K)

One thing I keep wondering about the slutty reviews, do they also review sex toys like that?
I remembers some time ago there was a small thing when a girl posted on ebay or I think it was the normiebook page of a sex shop, that she reviewed a buttplug and put a picture of her wearing it, got deleted almost immediately but it give a small boost of popularity to the store.

Use any dating site with good reviews, then after finding someone you exchange contact information early, use something that is free and common, never rely on the messaging/chat function on the dating site.

Other than testing the quality of USB chargers and power banks, what else is it used for?

What's the strongest laserpointer on gearbest or banggood for under 10 bucks?

Attached: 01454444448885.jpg (380x380, 9K)

Based

>Chinese usb ethernet network card
How safe is that?
Would PCIE one be better? Oddly, both are the same price.

2nd:

It's way past 60 days, I did extend twice and seller is "resending" the package 2nd time just 10 days before the seller protection will be over.
Suspicious.

Still trying to pick headphones that'd look cool in lab but would cheap.

Attached: heavy jfif.jpg (1052x406, 35K)

-I can trigger fast charge modes which i wanted to test on some cheap car chargers.
-Try to overload chargers - pull more than what is described and see if they shutdown/cutoff peacefuly or fuckk up your phone.
-Test capacity and power output of powerbanks/chargers.
-Also test quality of USB cables

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (500x355, 103K)

Gearbest and DealExtreme has too many unsatisfied customers.
Use AliExpress, it is more easy to get refunds or cancel slow orders.

but I can use paypal there :/

Hello my chink friend

im using this one for a xiaomi mi box, it works well both on the mi box and my pc but honestly i havent made a lot of test on my pc ( i used it once for gaming and there was extra ping but not much (35ms is my average on csgo and i had a average of 40ms during that session)) as it was intended to be used with the mi box
aliexpress.com/item/The-Great-Proletarian-Cultural-Revolution/32880184951.html

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.

fuck off you chink

Recommend me a decent laptop stand

3rd
Why attinies85 price rose?
It used to be below 1$ but now they cost around 1.35$.

Also I need good clicky stuff for a diy pad.

anyone?

What are some good wireless headphones?

think chinks would do business with themselves?

bump for interest

Retarded Reddit meme.

Chinks know about those it's just taught differently. Same as prosecutions of communists and later students in US.

are we reddit now?
also are you implying gearbest and dealextreme are not chink? They're literally the same products, produced in the same country, China.

>i have been chinked
i think we are too harsh, this phrase has very bad connotations and it really should not. most online chink sellers are very friendly and always trying to please customers, they are just trying to make a living like everyone else and when a packet goes missing or gets stopped at customs it's probably not their fault, just the risk we take when buying online

smart words, dear friend

Because only reddit 'enthusiasts' use DIP packages.

Hi Jack !

>Same as prosecutions of communists and later students in US.
>same
>80 million slaughtered in a continent-wide shitstorm of death and destruction of history and culture is the same as some hollywood directors getting bullied by congress and a few anti-war protests that shut down too hard

Take your 3 yuan and fuck off, stinky chinky

thnank u pls do the needful not leave the opthamologic shipping verb

Attached: istockphoto-546776170-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 300K)

Where is the best deal for Xiaomi Yicam?

Yeah, I'm buying chink shit back from dx.com times so it must be what 10 years now, never been scammed.

On the other hand private ebay sellers from US and UK are biggest pieces of shit walking on this gay earth. Selling broken shit, selling used shit under new, jewing out on shipping cost and so on. Friend even got seized rusty chevy V8 engine from US which was sold to him as in great shape and he also paid shipping for that boat anchor across the globe.

One upboat have been deposited to your karma stash bootlicker.

No effort lazy OP

>he paid shipping for an chevy V8 engine across the globe.
When you set yourself up to fail.

You complain? You make next OP!!!

>Arrived at country's international sorting center
>Arrived at regional sorting center for international packages
>Arrived at city sorting center for international packages
How many fucking times you need to sort international packages? Just deliver my shit already

Attached: 1374979705818.gif (210x131, 271K)

I know that feel.
Finally got a tracking ping today from my most expensive package that was rotting for 11 day at the airport.

All of them are weak.
You can buy parts separately if you want powerful diode.

Attached: 82b935.jpg (500x667, 51K)

Are there chinkshit external hard drives or will they install spyware

Why don't they make white lazers?

What orange pi makes the best kodi box with hardware acceleration on armbian?

Buy big 7200RPM hard drives in brick and mortar stores, they will be transported more gently and if they die it is fast and easy to take it back to the store and get a new one. Don't buy Seagate.
youtu.be/NOAkI7gyZTI

I’ve been using seagate and all my HDD are still fine, oldest is going on 6yrs and still gets a 55% health rating

Just buy easystores from bestbuy and shuck them

What is happening in bottom right corner?

Attached: HTB1aVG5dDTI8KJjSsphq6AFppXap.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE EGGS

smell my fucking lunch you little bitch

this kills the crab

taste my jenkem, you whore!

Chinkshit smartwatch we got for like 5 bucks has 3 selectable clock styles. Any way we can get more onto it?

Attached: 20190304_185054.jpg (2277x2376, 2.93M)

Unlikely on most of these.

so on AE a seller agreed on the cancellation of my order, but there's no refund tab to track the refund process time like the one that's shown on disputed orders, any idea how I can know when the money gets credited back to the card

>we

i would be embarrassed to wear that in public

Attached: 1546247806441.jpg (640x454, 27K)

Are you not worried about being called out? Anyone who cares enough to buy those expensive clothes should be able to spot a fake easily

After 3 months my package (5 dollar USB3 to SATA adapter) has not arrived and tracking info stopped after being dispatched from Chinkland (2 days after purchase). I've opened a dispute on AliExpress, how likely am I to.get my 5 dollars back? I'm a turd worlder university students, that's a non-trivial amount of money for me.

Post more pics of the reps you've got. How's the quality and sizes btw?

>That feel when they don't stock size 16 shoes.

Attached: 1546719264131.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Where's the cheapest place to get a 10m rgb LED strip with bt controller? I already have a 5a 12v power adapter. I want to run a strip along my ceiling to respond to music.
On eBay I found some with the adapter for $25, but I want it without the adapter to save cash

Attached: indoor-5050-led-strip-light-500x500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

I did not know how easy it is to fall asleep to TV commercials, it is like some kind of sleep-asmr.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPMmfb5w_UkoSiXP1WxGa-sJq6z-AROVi

Whats the fastest you ever got some chinkshit using free shipping on Ali? I ordered some bearings and a hobby knife last sunday and it was already in my mailbox today. It could have been in there saturday but I didn't go out to check it.

you can try to get the tax back but the customs declaration fee won't be refunded

>Whats the fastest you ever got some chinkshit using free shipping on Ali?
13 days

Attached: product-image-699079009_1200x1200.jpg (432x687, 43K)

paypal is safer, aliexpress screws you on disputes when the value is high and you've had previous disputes