Aliens don't exist

>aliens don't exist,

You think Humans figured this stuff out within the last 100 years? The complexity of microchips is bewildering, they are essentially microscopic cities with electricity traveling in complex patterns.

Attached: kr580ik80a.jpg (1000x873, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EY_XoEImjM
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1WVeyMqdo
youtu.be/75WFTHpOw8Y?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't understand something, therefore nobody else can either

brainlets, ladies and gentlemen.

hes talking about the initial idea not that we cant understand it now, faggot

>the first circuit was absurdly complex right from the start
Yeah, shit hasn't been researched and improved over the last decades with collective knowledge for sure

The transistor was theorized decades before it could actually be manufactured

Are logic gates really that hard to grasp?

For brainlets. It's such a simple concept to grasp, specially if we stay in the technological level of pre-90's ICs.

Not him but yes

Attached: 1528737448165.jpg (480x360, 16K)

can you please, PLEASE fuck off to you paranormal subreddit? Not even /x/ Schizos are this stupid

Logic gates are so simple they can literally be taught with minecraft redstone.
youtube.com/watch?v=9EY_XoEImjM

Semi conductors and transistors were figured out a long long time ago. Things weren't like this, they were simple stuff and huge and costs a lot to make and used too much energy. It was a long road to get where we are now.

ALIENSSSS

Attached: LM1117.jpg (1000x949, 590K)

>You think Humans figured this stuff out within the last 100 years
so, what should be the rate of progress, according to you?

Lay off the weed bro

Attached: m73gzs7mf57z.jpg (640x462, 61K)

Eh, if it wasn't for transistors we'd be running Gentoo on relay computers

The inside of a CPU is arguably more supporting of your argument.

Attached: pentium4.jpg (1024x901, 1023K)

checked

>The lost city of Asus

Do you realize trillions of hours went into developing this stuff and the subsequent improvements in computing technology shortened the development cycle?

The first computers were developed in 19th century. It literally becomes clear as a day, once you do your research, that they are a human invention, brainlet.

>The inside of a CPU is arguably more supporting of your argument.
These days these are designed by computers

I made a processor from Redstone logic gates in Minecraft. Shit isn't really that hard once you know a little math.

computers designing computers designing computers designing computers

Research the origin of television if you want a good scare. Farnsworth was god-like.

>microscopic cities
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

All innovation of the last 200 years was the result of selling baby fetuses to interdimensional child molesters in exchange for technology. The governor of Virginia wants to allow post-birth abortion to be able to sell 2-week old viable babies to the demons! Frogs gay!

take your meds Alex
I-I mean b-based a-and r-redpilled please don't downboat me fellow centipedes

Nice Factorio base bro, how many rockets have you launched?

it is really weird. these things are very new

This. FPBP /thread OP suicide.

just because you're retarded does not mean that all people are.

Yeah, the Watchers taught us some shit, but at what cost? I will never follow Nimrod, because Josh is king.

Mother
fucking
bismuth

Probably none, his base isn't even spaghetti yet

Oh, go fuck yourself. Most chips that were still made by humans are not that complex. Especially since we tend to break shit up into functional components to able to reason about complex systems.

Modern chips are defined in vhdl and whatnot.

You might not be autistic enough, but this shit isn't even that hard. The hard parts were figuring out the logic math, information theory, semiconductor physics, and optical lithography required to start designing microchips. Once the basics were all done, it was straightforward engineering and refinement for decades.

>ladies

There's nothing very complicated about logic gates. You can use dominoes to explain them to children. IIRC you can build any arbitrary circuit or CPU using only NOR gates. It's advantageous to use other types, but you literally only need to string together 1 type of gate to make anything you want. Once you write some software to automate this, you're off to the races.

Attached: 1200px-Domino_Logic_Gates.svg.png (1200x666, 23K)

it's ma'am! MA'AM!

>yfw aliens are actually microscopic beings and they taught us computing so they could live inside the microscopic cities on our motherboards
...rent free

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>electrons are actually interdimensional aliens

Something being small doesn't actually make it complex.
The argument you used, about them being cities, can be used to say that your town planner is an alien by your logic.

Humans did, with the help of computer simulations. Extraterrestrials almost certainly exist, but the chances of us running into any are very low. The only aliens you're likely to encounter are the illegal sort.

we didn't make modern microchips.
Microchips made microchips.
We just built the first few and from then on they did the rest of the work of figuring out how to improve themselves.

I made a functional 4 bit adder and multiplier circuit but failed hard when I tried to add the bit where code goes in. Learned a lot from it, it was fun.

Attached: soltemp.jpg (806x414, 53K)

>doing the stuttering on every word
being this new

Attached: 1544785696302.jpg (300x300, 69K)

> God doesn't exists

Biological life is too complicated to happen just by random chance and mutations over billions of years. /retard

Attached: welp.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>oxygen is actually immigrants

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

And that's where you're wrong.

the layout is designed by computer programs programmed by humans (or reptilians)

Implying anyone on /g knows math...

OP, you are spot on.
Humans overestimate
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1WVeyMqdo

The question is not "aliens exist", they do exist.
Its "can they reach us and do they actually care?" and given the speed of light, it's probably a no, unless you can do shit like alcubierre drives.
But the brutal amount of energy that this probably requires means that they won't use the shit unless they actually need something.

And we don't have anything special.
The best we can expect from aliens is a ship flying near our planet, pirating our everything and running away to sell on some space internet.

>picture
woah, nice

baited

It’s almost as if we build upon previous knowledge and better technology to create more efficiently more knowledge and technology.

>>Its "can they reach us and do they actually care?"
Not even through a hundred or thousand year program using remotely operated spacecraft/robots?

Without warp shit, we're probably talking millions of years, or an absolute madman mess of probes.

Supposedly they are already amongst us.

reported for schizothread

I don't know if we're worth the time.
It would be the same as infiltrating into some really shitty african country for their cow dung.

I played minecraft back in the day literally just to fuck about with redstone.

I don't know, therefore aliens.

More like "taken down to cover up".

Attached: 61Nk+b25URL.jpg (359x500, 86K)

Unironically based concept, I can imagine the bastards chilling in my CPU right now

weed has nothing to do with being a brainlet.

It's bewildering for you.
If you had any idea how they're designed and built, and about the technology, you'd realize that while it's an amazing feat, it's more hard than complicated, yes?
First transistor patent: 1926
First transistor fabricated: 1947
Keep in mind computers and logic gates were implemented in vacuum tubes before they were with transistors. The mathematics and design principles already existed

It's not as complex as you think it is after you break it down into its core components. It's just many many of those core components

>ladies(gentlemen) and gentlemen

>he
No new IP
Really makes you think huh

Kek

>microscopic cities
youtu.be/75WFTHpOw8Y?t=74
reminds me of bjrok

If it was from aliens and it was too complicated for a human to understand, how could we possibly reverse engineer it and constantly improve it.

What is the pinout on that thing? And the pitch?
What a shitty diagram.

The MEMS accelerometers is literally alien tech

Attached: od_3130_2_1421091586.jpg (500x357, 46K)

>OP blames his micropenis on aliens
Ayylmao

it's just wires dude

this

you're more retarded than op.

electrons don't exist, everything is fields

>You think Humans figured this stuff out within the last 100 years?
Yes

Pretty sure he was memeing OP but maybe I'm just retarded

>I'm retarded

ftfy

Do you have any idea how large the first transistor was?

Do you have any idea how simple the first tests for lithography were?

space is only a human limitation

memes

You think transistors are alien tech? The NSA agent reading this right now is laughing his ass off. our government has stuff beyond your imagination.
in the 1960s there was already full vr systems with more features than any trash today, and nuclear plants underneath most cities. in the last 60years there has been incredible leaps of technology that only started coming out recently as the modern computer. Within the century, gravity will be announced to be just another manifestation of the electromagnetic spectrum.

look like aztec ruin

So do we have the technology to levitate yet? I wanna flooaatt.

proof aliens exist

ayy lmao

Attached: christopher flynn.jpg (306x497, 50K)

>t. Nicolas Tesla

the US government poured billions, if not trillions of dollars into anti-gravity research from the late 1940's to the late 1990's. It is notable the funding rapidly declined after that. You would think they learnt something if they continued to fund a project that long, otherwise I could imagine them funding it for 10 years maximum.

>within the century
IIRC it was done more than a century ago.
Paper by Whittaker from 1903 I think, something something explanation of gravity.