Women are underpaid for the same tech job--

>women are underpaid for the same tech job--
Was it a scam all along?

Attached: f.png (630x1003, 665K)

>the analysis did not address broader issues of gender inequity
fake news

it's only male dominated industries that are problematic

not really, just the comfortable ones

Attached: chalabi-datalab-flightattendants-2.png (575x6757, 1.31M)

You'll never see a woman question why only 1% of boilermakers are female. Ever.

>the surprising conclusion to the latest version of the annual study contrasted sharply with the experience of women working in Silicon Valley and in many other industries
Maybe, just maybe, some of those could be wrong too?

based boilermakers

All the women on my team got fired

Gee, I wonder how this didn't make bigger news...

This whole quality piece of journalism is basically: Don't let the facts fool you, men are privileged and women get discriminated against!

NYT and other newspapers are leagues ahead of any garbage TV news. NYT specifically just has a group of really bad reporters that are somehow allowed to write front page spreads over and over again despite being chronically unable to keep their fucking opinions out of the article. Just learn to pick and filter out the pieces written by bad reporters.

>maybe, just maybe

Attached: 0uQnNkB.png (960x639, 284K)

Of course it was a fucking scam. women have all the privilege.

How many first world countries do you see where women still have their genitals cut en masse at birth?

I'm so fucking sick of roastie whores and their privilege.

cringe

Kill yourself jew

i would tell you to kill yourself but being an incel is punishment enough

sexist

People seriously think I wake up every day and say "how can I oppress minorities and women today". I have never met a single person that even remotely thinks this way, in my entire life. It's always the complete opposite, the majority of people I meet are compassionate and hope things get better for people, the rest are apathetic. Nobody is actively trying to make things worse for others, at least not in the work place.
>ah ha ha I love being a male, it gives me the privileged to underpay my female employees and nobody will say anything about it!
What world is this.

>I love mutilating kids as long as theyre boys lol incel!

You deserve to die so fucking slow and painfully.

If females are cheaper then why companies don't hire more females?

Attached: 1520487468308.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

I can't believe this is still a thing that happens in a "first world" country. I can not and will not defend this.

Stem cell medicine having the capability to grow back what we lost is the only reason I havent necked myself. Its disgusting. I'm fucking sick and tired of jew rats christfags and fucking whore women

ever heard of cooties?

Because they're worse.

Attached: 1427580235825.png (700x395, 245K)

cause they suck, if they're doing anything other than useless desk shit