What android app should i make Jow Forums?

what android app should i make Jow Forums?

Attached: droid.png (1200x627, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.mixplorer
defectivebydesign.org/
stallman.org/netflix.html
stallman.org/spotify.html
comedydirect.com/
archive.org/details/movies
wolfeondemand.com/)
popcorntime.sh/)
f-droid.org/en/packages/deep.ryd.rydplayer/)
f-droid.org/en/packages/net.programmierecke.radiodroid2),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One that hasn't been made yet and solves a problem

make an android app that figures out what android app the user should make

a font size toggle that can be accessed in notification center

what should i do instead of android development then?

Attached: just.jpg (836x543, 387K)

Snapchat, but not so shitty

I got a million dollar idea. Wanna cut me in?

tell me your idea and ill let you know

there's actually a serious lack of bookmarking apps available the only good one looks like hot dog shit on a plate... there you go

(λn.((λf.(λx.x x) (λx.f (x x))) (λc.λn.λm.λf.λx.(λd.(λn.n (λx.(λa.λb.b)) (λa.λb.a)) d ((λf.λx.x) f x) (f (c d m f x))) ((λm.λn.n (λn.λf.λx.n (λg.λh.h (g f)) (λu.x) (λu.u)) m) n m))) ((λn.λf.λx. f (n f x)) n)) (λf.λx.f (f (f (f (f (f (f (f (f x))))))))) (λf.λx.f (f (f x)))

fart app

funny thing is itll make money in a month than most of Jow Forums makes in a year

literally this. it's insane how many people use this piece of overheating garbage.

Wickr

I doubt those app get any installs these days, we're not in 2014 anymore

not if you don't include the 'mega fart' microtransaction for 0.99$

make an app that instantly roots your phone so brainlets can have root without having to resort to apps like chinkroot

Attached: chink.jpg (501x585, 78K)

bitlife simulator has over a million downloads it literally was a text only so until a few months ago, there's a sucker both every minute, if you are a developer and you aren't side hustling mobile apps you're an idiot

/thread

what do you mean bookmarking? Like in browser?

Jow Forums buraza
i am looking for a gallery app that displays camera roll on main page and a clean ui, I don't like the looks of simple gallery something like one plus's gallery but more customizable

Cool idea but as dm-verity adoption increases, less people will be able to root their phones. Source: I had a ATT Note 4 that ran Android KitKat. To this day, no persistent root method was ever found.

a decent file browser.

or, how about one that lets you locate wifi or bluetooth devices by signal strength?

ditto

An app that cures autism.

make an android app that lets you make apps for android. port the entire android studio to android x86.

both already exist.

>side hustle
I hate this term and everyone who uses it. I shouldnt have to side hustle.
I like chan burauza. Whatever happened to it? It was like clover but better looking.

If you have to side hustle in life and your side hustle is by the books and legal, you are a fucking simpleton.
>muh app sidehustle
lol, wagies.

aint gonna tell you shit

Whatever you make, please license it under the GPL.

yes but separated from browser, so you have freedom to switch browsers whenever

mixplorer is king

>licenses matter
Information is free. APKs can be decompiled. You're free to take any app and modify it's decompiled code.

source

MK?

Not true. Firstly running modified code can get you banned from many apps and games (and in recent times could lead to legal trouble if bypassing pay walls or breaching hacking rules. Secondly have fun during the law suit if releasing modified copies of other people's code.

labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.mixplorer

An Apple phone emulator.

Have fun trying to catch someone who uploads files from Tor or I2P, the (((unjust copyright laws))) can't do shit.
>can get you banned from many apps and games
Make your own server then.

This is retarded. Op isn't looking to make some shady download for basement dwellers. If you are going to create an android app you would want to make it public and connected to your name so it can be profitable and not a total waste of time.

Make your own server then.
>Wasting even more time backwards engineering a server for some shitty app

Hmm, interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks

Fork the overchan (again).

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-205754.png (1080x1920, 83K)

You do realize only garbage android apps are pay to use or have microtransactions? The entire OS is free of charge.

Many good apps are pay to use and there is a lot of money to make. Just because you're a jew with your money it doesn't mean everybody is.

Floating notes

Total commander bro

>many
Do you know what "many" means? Name 50 good apps which are paid. The only 2 that I can think of are FL Studio, which is shit compared to it's desktop version, and Threema which is shit compared to Ring/Tox/Briar/Wire. But let's say we're not comparing them to desktop standards, so those 2 are acceptable.

I'm not going to spend half an hour listing 50 apps for you.
Personally I pay/have paid for Netflix, Tabs, some Tasker stuff, Cleartune, Resilio Sync, Minecraft, and Runescape to name a few...
Most people I know also use apps such as spotify, various social medias (which are very lucrative via advertising), many online stores (that generate a tonne of revenue via their apps), dating apps etc.

>Do you know what "many" means
No dude I am completely illiterate, obviously.

mixplorer blows it away but TC is definitely my second choice

> implying desktops are relevant in 2019

>Netflix
>Minecraft
both shit.
>Runescape
is free
>spotify, social media, shops, dating apps
these are free, you fucking ape
>everything else
literally who

You can't list that many good paid android apps because there aren't 50 good paid android apps. Most shit is either free or open source.

An app that makes android apps

there's an app for that actually look up a-ide

>Netflix
>spotify
Please stop paying for those unethical streaming services, they have DRM.
Not only that, but their clients are propietary.
defectivebydesign.org/
stallman.org/netflix.html
stallman.org/spotify.html

oh come on, you can never change consumerism why don't you put down the hacktivist hat and do something useful like create real world alternatives

can you make a story based game. It can be 2D pixels even. I just want an android game with a decent story, there aren't enough of those.

There ARE streaming services that respect your freedoms (comedydirect.com/ , archive.org/details/movies and wolfeondemand.com/) however their selection is quite poor.
If a company refuses to respect you as a user, then you should also refuse to pay for their service. I recommend you use Popcorn Time (popcorntime.sh/) a free and open source program that streams pirated media. It's available on Windows, GNU/Linux, Android and Mac OS X.
As for music, I personally use MusicPiped (f-droid.org/en/packages/deep.ryd.rydplayer/) which streams music from YouTube. There's also RadioDroid (f-droid.org/en/packages/net.programmierecke.radiodroid2), that allows you to listen to internet radio stations.

I actually use CinemaHD, morpheus or kodi but damn right I'll order HBO for a month just to get in early in the last season of GoT because by the time it gets in these free services the internet will completely spoil it for me

What is unethical about them

An app that lets you find the resonant frequency of a room, then plays the note and you can impress people by destroying their ear drums with a feedback loop amplifying the harmonic tone over and over again