Im going to the gym after taking a week break. Wish me luck and give me motivation anons

Im going to the gym after taking a week break. Wish me luck and give me motivation anons.

Attached: 64D50E8E-728E-4DF8-9EDE-354717856CC2.jpg (760x752, 71K)

We're all gonna make it fren.

(*^-゚)v

Attached: 田口華_039.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Shit wrong board
Sorry jannies, plz no ban

It's been a year for me.

Attached: 1490564038159.jpg (1024x814, 991K)

Hello fellow Jow Forums fren.

Good luck, wish you all kind of Jow Forumsains.

the accidental crossboarding makes me wish that Jow Forums had an icon that was Jow Forums, like if Terry was built like Scooby or something

Haven't lifted since friday.
muh back

was supposed to got yesterday, will go tomorrow

You can become that icon, user

Attached: 1445707325092.png (1001x823, 806K)

Impressive technology related post.

Vanity muscles are for homos. Literally.

Who else does cardio exclusively in the dark at 1am in the 5x5m basement bedroom of their parents house

Attached: 1534477872130.png (4160x3120, 482K)

cute girl

The benefits of lifting go way beyond vanity.

Some jelly fat closet case wouldn't understand :)

>The benefits of lifting go way beyond vanity.
You can get the same benefits with hard work and normal exercise, like calisthenics. No need to waste money on fancy equipment.

>become fulltime wageslave
>no good time to go to gym
god damnit bros, what do
My gym is some popular chain (only one with 0-24 access) that's constantly fucking full except at noon(while I work) and maybe at around midnight(too late cuz I wake up at 6)

No need, its just more effective and safer.

>its just more effective
In what regard exactly?

In that to get the equivalent workout doing calisthenics will usually take a longer time, and be easier to injure yourself.

I.E. pushups vs bench or jumping on boxes vs squat.

>In that to get the equivalent workout
But what do you think the workout is for?

To build strength and keep your body from failing due to age.

>To build strength and keep your body from failing due to age.
What about cardiovascular health? What about physical endurance? Broadly, building strength is a poor metric to judge a workout by. Too vague.

No it isn't.
Cardiovascular health and endurance are improved by strength training.

They call it strength training because it literally builds strength. You are a fucking retard.

Squats and oats, brother.

Incidentally, today is my squats day, but I skipped it and did hyperextensions instead. Because I felt lazy.

Who is they? You're the retard here, using such useless and vague terminology to define physical activity.
>Cardiovascular health and endurance are improved by strength training.
Not by necessity, no. Eddie Hall, one of the strongest men in the world, had serious cardiovascular issues due to an intense weight training regiment. Do you have any idea what you're talking about or do you just spout whatever comes to mind first? Fucking idiot.

Even though the tripfag is an insufferable retard, he's pretty handy when it comes to spot newfags like
Also, fuck off back to with your homo workout shit

So you work out AND do keto. Interesting.

>newfags
I've been here a lot longer than you have Jow Forumsfaggot. When you realise that Jow Forums memes are just that you can sit at the adult table. But until then you have to go back. Now run along, kid, and take your entitled attitude with you.

>Not by necessity, no.
Actually yes and its proven scientifically.

A bout of strength training is more effective for cardiovascular health than cardio. Scientific studies have shown that strength training (with weights) is directly correlated with a vastly decreased risk of heart attack and stroke, more so than doing cardio.

Also its a known fact that weight training improves your ability to do cardio, while cardio does not benefit weight training past a certain point, i.e. if you are new to cardio and still building a bit of muscle.

You obviously know jack shit about physical fitness and are just spouting anti weight training bullshit.

kek

>I've been here a lot longer than you-
Hola reddit!

>Actually yes and its proven scientifically.
Shouldn't be hard to show a shred of evidence, then. So go ahead.
>A bout of strength training is more effective for cardiovascular health than cardio. Scientific studies have shown that strength training (with weights) is directly correlated with a vastly decreased risk of heart attack and stroke, more so than doing cardio.
>Also its a known fact that weight training improves your ability to do cardio, while cardio does not benefit weight training past a certain point, i.e. if you are new to cardio and still building a bit of muscle.
Weasel words.
>You obviously know jack shit about physical fitness and are just spouting anti weight training bullshit.
Show me your evidence, please. You sure are arrogant for someone who can't back up a single claim he has made.
Epic meme.

Cry more, newfag

Attached: crying-little-faggot.png (434x327, 55K)

Wrong board, you blogging greenskinned retard.

Attached: 1522779203796.jpg (900x900, 162K)

Nice epic wojak edit, newfag. Does it ever get tiresome regurgitating old memes?

Only fagaroids would ever ask such an insufferably obvious question.

Yet you continue to spout memes like a newfag on his first excursion away from /b/. Please stop posting, for the benefit of all of us.

I need to buy a roman chair or something, doing extensions with my legs wrapped around my bench sucks.

That wasn't me, newfag, learn to read thread stats.

Now you're samefagging. How can one newfag be so insufferable? You seriously need to leave, kid. This isn't the board for you.

>a week break
what happened? and what's your routine?

break from what?
Jow Forums is >tfwnogf posting 24/7. this thread is what you see on Jow Forums all the time.

how do we fix the tripfag problem?

by anonymizing posts

What a nice thing to say there bud

>give me motivation anons.
Only fags need motivation. real men use discipline. Just go to the gym.

This is unironically the best thread on Jow Forums right now.